Views: 564

Banned
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Since last weeks testing, they're changing the aerodynamic package and tires. They had blistering issues and have now gone to the rubber which was used at texas instead of what was used at indy. This means everyone is starting fresh and who the hell knows what's going to shake out. Interesting to note they were averaging close to 218 and the track record is 211.715 (1989). All day testing tomorrow will certainly give us some idea of what to expect. I have looked forward to this race since they added it to the schedule and there is no doubt in my mind its going to be a wild one.

Banned
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

sorry, can this please be moved to the nascar forum  

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

i was going to guess women's lacrosse.

Banned
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

i was going to guess women's lacrosse.

if there's a perceived angle, i'm in  

Captain
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

i am also looking 4ward 2 this race and i am happy that its on sunday when there isn't a nascar race.. there is no telling what is going 2 happen with them switching tires   i have also noticed none of the books have posted any #'s on the race yet!!!

Banned
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

my guess is they will wait till tomorrow evening to post some numbers, and i'm not so sure i blame them...and completely agree with the tires, might be worth throwing some pennies around on some big dogs  

Banned
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

dixon -125 v dario

still want to see qualifying, but i'll take a chance with this one early...nothing else grabs me  

Veteran
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Cant wait to see this one Sunday

Banned
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

so dixie changes his engine, gets the 10 spotter, dario runs almost equal times with him in the final practice, and they bump dixie up to -150...ok

--certainly can't say i'm surprised by who sits on the front row

--am I the only one that thinks 3 wide starts will result in carnage today??

--not playing anyone to win, but the darkhorses are sato, carpenter + pagenaud in my eyes

--so these idiots offer us no matchup with the mayor of hinchtown?? makes a man want to curse   adding:

sato -140 v briscoe

carpenter +120 v power

man I hope they try to be patient today or I fear this could turn into a clusterfuck...good luck to everyone on their plays today  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

andreti autosport not only sweep front row but do by 3 tenths over everyone but power! 
Played your dixon play and added hunter reay over helio -115

good luck and hopefully its not a clusterfuck capt 

Banned
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

the crack pipe awards get handed out to kanaan, hinch, and especially sato      have to tip your hat to the ganassi boys, impressive performance as a team. I'm happy for Kimball as well. Oh well, off to toronto...

Banned
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

the crack pipe awards get handed out to kanaan, hinch, and especially sato      have to tip your hat to the ganassi boys, impressive performance as a team. I'm happy for Kimball as well. Oh well, off to toronto...

Captain
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

I really enjoyed the race and hope indy runs there for many more years to come!!! 
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View