View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

Hope u guys believe me now!!

Participants:
Views: 2173

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

I told you guys Bubba was a 1st rate assshole and you guys got to see it. Always has been a prick. 
Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

What did he do?  I missed it

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Very  un christian like behavior. it started early when I was watching and on the 4th hole he hit a poor sandwedge then turned to his caddie and said " every time you pick a club man "

This guy is such a mental midget............a few chromosones short in my opinion, he is a real first class fool.................tries to act like a family man always crying about his kid and neanderthal looking wife............Please Ted Scott quit , have some respect.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

[link from unapproved source]

What a Dic k 

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

I believe you now. 

I was actually talking to myself while this was taking place. I was disgusted. I had to explain to my 11 year old boy what an as shole does when the chips are down. I had to remind him that is not the way to play the game. Own your mistakes the same way you handle the perfect swings.

I heard Webb Simpson tell his caddie walking off a green "nice read there". Gave credit on positive moment. Not rip his guy when he made a bad swing.

Sorry.... I ramble.

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

From Twitter:

Kip Henley PGA loopr ?@KipHenley 1m

Brian Gays been on tour for 16 years,has 4 wins,won 17 million on the course and in our 7 years has NEVER lambasted me.Hes a patient soul.

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

[link from unapproved source]

biggest a.s.s.h.o.l.e on tour

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

what a pee-nus

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

I wondered about when you said Phil was a jerk. I knew Bubba was lol

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Bubba just seems like a spoiled baby from a rich family (I dunno if he is but thats my POV) and no offense but a lot of pro golfers probably come from rich families and there are probably a lot of pricks out there driving mercedes and taking up 2 parking spots. Just the way it is - golf is a rich mans game! I should say PRO GOLF is a rich mans game..

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

thought it was interesting when I saw it on tv...i can see where he is coming from in a way because he was quite short and that can be the caddy's fault...but when it's all said and done he is the one hitting the shot

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

His caddy used to loop for Azinger I think. He is a good dude. Hard to argue with money he is making but dammn I would just have to throw his clubs in the river and walk off. I am just happy all these Bubba lovers got to see what I have been saying for years.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

So when he plays well he thanks his lord & savior JC.............anything bad & it's his caddies fault?

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

So when he plays well he thanks his lord & savior JC.............anything bad & it's his caddies fault?

You never hear a football player say, "We were in that game until Jesus made me fumble."

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

I'd beat the ADD out of him right there on the putting green, and yell, "Now, next time you throw a little hissy bitchy fit, we'll all know your just just a regular dickless fool, no excuses anymore you scrawny little nerd.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

anybody see bubba walk right through dustin's line because he was pissed about missing a short one? dustin made a gesture with his hands but you couldn't see if he said anything. what an asshat

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

He's a scumbag, no doubt about it.  However, I'll like him today if he can post a better score than his playing partners, DJ and Colsaerts...

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

Quote Originally Posted by FadeOnly:

He's a scumbag, no doubt about it.  However, I'll like him today if he can post a better score than his playing partners, DJ and Colsaerts...
DJ

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

I agree can't stand the guy.  Total POS.  I still don't know how he won

the Masters. 

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View