Anyone on Spurs?

Views: 1254

Rookie
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Is anyone taking the Spurs on the ML? Seems like there is a lot of money on the Heat right now.

Banned
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

really? 80% on spurs....lmaoooo

Rookie
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Did you read the post? I said ML. Jesus, I haven't posted in over a year and I see there are still morons on the site.

Banned
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

lmaooo moron?

dont care if u posted in a year or not...80% on spurs..lmaoooo

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Yeah OP is the only moron here asking that question
Dont post here please

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Yes, it's unfortunate that all these little kids and ganstar wannabe's such as IM up there have run off a lot of good cappers over the years.  I still come back from time to time, but see that it's just gotten worse.  These fools just create new account after new account, such as this guy who has almost 700 posts in a little under 3 month's adding nothing of value to the thread.  Just bashing because they are insecure teenagers.  Sad really.  

Veteran
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Heat have won last 2 game 7's by DD. Spurs 8-2 ATS on road these playoffs.

MVP
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by cr0wnr0yal:

Yes, it's unfortunate that all these little kids and ganstar wannabe's such as IM up there have run off a lot of good cappers over the years.  I still come back from time to time, but see that it's just gotten worse.  These fools just create new account after new account, such as this guy who has almost 700 posts in a little under 3 month's adding nothing of value to the thread.  Just bashing because they are insecure teenagers.  Sad really.  

Banned
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Im on them small play on ml

Captain
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

infamous is quite annoying.

There's tons of people on Spurs ATS & ML.  Seems like even more Spurs backers with people who usually bet 4-6 times a year. 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Spurs ML an Points,  GL! 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by infamous-mobb:

really? 80% on spurs....lmaoooo

Where do you get your info?  Why do people trust these random percentages posted online? No way 80% of people are on Spurs.  I don't care what percentages show.  

Banned
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by bvpicks:

Did you read the post? I said ML. Jesus, I haven't posted in over a year and I see there are still morons on the site.

With a ridiculous comment like that, do the forum a favor and make your next post ten years from now.  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

PUT MY WHOLE BALANCE ON THE SPURS ML

DISREGARD THESE WHITE BOY WANNA BE GANGSTERS

60 G'S BABAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpGT2Z8knYA

All-Star
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

So much for helping each other.

It doesn't matter if others are on the Spurs are you going to follow them because you cannot make up your own mind?  Public percentages mean nothing. 

What an ugly thread. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

Where do you get your info?  Why do people trust these random percentages posted online? No way 80% of people are on Spurs.  I don't care what percentages show.  

This is kind of irrelevant if you think that there is a ton of money tied up in series bets.  Isn't it possible there is a good amount of people buying off of their series bets right now to skew numbers quite a bit?  I agree, those % are put out their by the books because it gives bettors the illusion of having another edge by fading the public.  The public has to win occasionally to get them to keep betting.  The truth is about 98% of those who pick the correct winner tonight will end up giving their winnings back in the next couple of weeks - or days.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by bvpicks:

Check out infamous mobs pic.  Thats him! 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by infamous-mobb:

lmaooo moron?

dont care if u posted in a year or not...80% on spurs..lmaoooo

Dude i really cant get over your retarded avatar.  Whenever i need to feel better bout myself, ill pull your dumass picture up

Banned
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

heat babyyyyy

fade the publicccccc babyyy

Prospect
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by livie:

Dude i really cant get over your retarded avatar.  Whenever i need to feel better bout myself, ill pull your dumass picture up

Hahahaha.  What a turd! Mr. Malibus Most Wanted over here.  80% on the spurs? Thanks B-Rad...hahaha

Prospect
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Where'd you get that bandana B-Rad?  Grandmas closet? 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikado:

This is kind of irrelevant if you think that there is a ton of money tied up in series bets.  Isn't it possible there is a good amount of people buying off of their series bets right now to skew numbers quite a bit?  I agree, those % are put out their by the books because it gives bettors the illusion of having another edge by fading the public.  The public has to win occasionally to get them to keep betting.  The truth is about 98% of those who pick the correct winner tonight will end up giving their winnings back in the next couple of weeks - or days.
The more I read your posts the more I see you think alot like me.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

I dont think you understand how books make money. it doesnt matter if 99% of people are on the spurs. at the end of the day if 10 people went 1 million each on miami ml and all lose.. thats 10 million towards paying the spurs bettors.

There will be some HUGE money on miami today. People on spus ML wont bet a lot, it will be either casual bettors chasing big odds, spurs fans  or people like us that think spurs can possibly win. There will be no big money on spus ML. so if spurs win they will only be paying out small fry. The books finish ahead. If miami win and cover the line.. books lose.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

correction.. books wont lose. they simply wont make as much.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View