Public Bloodbath in Game 7 ( With Looonnng Analysis)

First << 3 of 4 >> Last
Views: 7262
Posts: 82
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2013
Posts: 474
#51 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER-:

No new alias when if you lose, take it lake a man.  Good luck my friend 

If I lose I am going to come back with the alias ProfitSystems and have a red spinning dollar sign instead of green one. Hopefully nobody will notice. 

Good Luck to you as well 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2011
Posts: 3140
#52 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by x187soldier:



I suggest you do your homework before making that argument

COVERS
9:00 PM ET
San Antonio at Miami
Record Consensus Odds
SA 713 3-3 (1-2 V) 73% 188
MIA 714 3-3 (2-1 H) 27% -5.5


VEGASINSIDER
SAS  714  MIA  -6.5    -6    -6    -5.5    33%  29%  39%

Keep believing that crap from people that make their money off of other peoples ignorance.



 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2009
Posts: 2221
#53 Report User
Posted:

I think too many bettors will try to force a bet in this game but tons more will just bet it for fun and that is ok as long as it is viewed as entertainment. However, there are a lot of you who view this game as a big opportunity or big bet, WHY? It is only a big game for SA and MIA

Not very many people advocate to find better value in a baseball bet or another sport if it is making money you seek.

 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2008
Posts: 4870
#54 Report User
Posted:

I am seeing the line drop from -6.5 to -5.5. Does this mean tons of money flowing onto Spurs and the sharp money still on Heat.

I am personally going to take a chance and take Heat in 2nd half. I say first half will be fairly close. Not enough guts to take Spurs points tho in 1H
 
MVP
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2007
Posts: 15401
#55 Report User
Posted:

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 2082
#56 Report User
Posted:

There's a big mistake for covers' capper. I think this is a scrap forum that does not help players but it help the houses.

PLEASE CAP ON THE GAME, DON'T CAP ON PEOPLE (I mean public or non public)

The house (Las Vegas) only adjust the spread when it's heavy pound on one side. If it happened follow theory like this thread has stated, the houses don't have to adjust the spread (for example, it opened at 6.5 came to 6 and now at 5.5)

Just ask yourself, why's the spread move up and down to get an answer. Sometime or at this time, you're thinking all people out there are stupid and you're the only one smart but your pockets have been empty.

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 2082
#57 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by 98ITR:

I am seeing the line drop from -6.5 to -5.5. Does this mean tons of money flowing onto Spurs and the sharp money still on Heat.

I am personally going to take a chance and take Heat in 2nd half. I say first half will be fairly close. Not enough guts to take Spurs points tho in 1H

Sharp money are on SPURS, not HEAT tonight. He's just assume sharp on the heat but he's no knowledge.

 

 

 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2007
Posts: 21794
#58 Report User
Posted:

Spurs cover and win.
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jul, 2007
Posts: 54
#59 Report User
Posted:

I love reading opinions so one sided, that a certain team can just mail it in.
It' s San Antonio for me.
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2013
Posts: 474
#60 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by MACKY:

Sharp money are on SPURS, not HEAT tonight. He's just assume sharp on the heat but he's no knowledge.

 


As the day goes on, notice that more and more people have now mentioned the Spurs tonight. Game 7's are routinely huge letdowns as far as the quality of play goes. Everything is setting up for a Spurs meltdown. Wouldn't be surprised to see Miami take this wire to wire. I'll be amazed if the Spurs keep it in single digits tonight. 

 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2013
Posts: 899
#61 Report User
Posted:

fade the public all dayyyyy

heat all nighttttt huge huge huge
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2011
Posts: 3140
#62 Report User
Posted:

Spurs are NOT the sharp play, learn what a Sharp play is PLEASE!

 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2013
Posts: 40
#63 Report User
Posted:

Sharps are on Spurs ..... article on covers homepage........ I don't like when moneyline drops $50 $280 to $230....... Moneyline dropped in game 6 and Spurs covered almost won. ....... I seen moneyline movements do come into play ! ...... I thought about heat to cover in game 6 b/c of moneyline dropped I stayed away. ...... Moneyline comes into play in NBA and NFL. $50 dollar drop is a lot ...... Game 2 moneyline jumped up .... Heat covered easily 
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2009
Posts: 10129
#64 Report User
Posted:

Maybe you should look into Scott Foster and who the most $ is pouring in on.

For betting so many years - you should know stats are irrelevant at this point in the Finals. 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2008
Posts: 1814
#65 Report User
Posted:

Thanks for the write up.  Spurs ML
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2006
Posts: 5257
#66 Report User
Posted:

If people don't realize that more money and more wagers are on the Spurs tonight, they're quite misinformed.
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 526
#67 Report User
Posted:

Heat win but don't cover!

Who's with me? I got the line at -6

The heat win by 4



www.ezmoneyfranchise.com
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2009
Posts: 888
#68 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by SystemProfits:


You are correct Sir. A couple of late inning blown saves over the past few days and it could definitely be a different story. You are certainly entitled to your own opinion. However if you think that I suck or that I am a fraud I do urge you to go and reread all of the content that I have put out on this forum since day 1. 

From the beginning I have preached patience, money management and long term consistency goals. Anyone who does this for a living like myself will tell you the same thing. Gambling is a full time grind that offers ups and downs just about every day of the year. 

I am successful at what I do because I have a plan to follow my system and I stick to it no matter what. That is why I can consistently win in every sport, every year. Give me 55-57% winners for a season and I will take that every year because when it comes to gambling I am a disciplined machine and those percentages will win me money every time. Trust me though, it certainly didn't start out that way. It took years of hard work and numerous failures as a young handicapper before I was finally able to turn things around become successful at this. Now days, I just run the data, make the picks and forget about it.This isn't throwing darts at a dartboard, it is a process and it works. 

Anyone who is willing to judge someone off an 18 game sample size is probably not cut out to do this long term. Daily handicapping is not about instant gratification, it's about long term success and making money. 

Good Luck with your plays 


My stating your record is a FACT..not an OPINION. I am not judging you in any way. I never said "you suck" or that you are "a fraud"..not sure why you feel you have to be so defensive because I took it upon myself to post your record for you. I do, however have a sneaking suspicion that if you won both of your first two NBA bets posted..you would have made us aware of that fact. I am just trying to even the playing field for those that may not be aware..even tho it is a small sample size as you say.

With that said..Good luck with your play...
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posts: 9255
#69 Report User
Posted:

 
 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2011
Posts: 22762
#70 Report User
Posted:

good luck
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jul, 2009
Posts: 3347
#71 Report User
Posted:

Magic Johnson likes Miami guys...who should know better?  
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 2082
#72 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by SCROG:

Magic Johnson likes Miami guys...who should know better?  

Charles Barkley knows better

 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2007
Posts: 21794
#73 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by MACKY:

Charles Barkley knows better



I hope Barkley likes Miami!
 
MVP
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2007
Posts: 18252
#74 Report User
Posted:

I hope you're wrong just because of your long "know it all I've been losing, I mean gambling for years so I know" write up



 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2013
Posts: 474
#75 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by powerade:

I hope you're wrong just because of your long "know it all I've been losing, I mean gambling for years so I know" write up



Thank you for your meaningful contributions to the thread. Good Luck to you my friend. 
First << 3 of 4 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View