View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

Warning: Old Spurs have nothing left in the tank

Participants:
Views: 1238

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Dunkin, Parker, and Gino gave their all in game 6.. In OT they looked exhausted. They are totally gassed to pull a similar performance for game 7. 
Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

i think the thought of being a MINUTE away from the 2013 champions and Miami coming back strong kind of took the wind out of them... duncan and parker in the post interviews just seeemed so depressed. dont think spurs will lay down though..   though only scary thing i see is Green and Neal..

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Quote Originally Posted by LiLMonsta:

i think the thought of being a MINUTE away from the 2013 champions and Miami coming back strong kind of took the wind out of them... duncan and parker in the post interviews just seeemed so depressed. dont think spurs will lay down though..   though only scary thing i see is Green and Neal..

they will fight for sure but fatigue will do its thing.

In the first half of game 6 Duncan went crazy but in the 2nd half he was done. In OT he could barely jog. Same with Parker and Ginobili is finished either way. 

Miami has found the answer for Danny Green. JUST DON'T LEAVE HIM OPEN.. they did a good job in g6 for the most part. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

@rikaaa An ailing d-wade and unproductive bosh should probabaly scare you more, just sayin'

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Quote Originally Posted by Philll4205:

@rikaaa An ailing d-wade and unproductive bosh should probabaly scare you more, just sayin'

They will produce on their home floor you will see.

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Love your analysis.  There is no way the Spurs had time to sleep  and rest from the last game. 

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Surprise that this post is from a Heat fan...maybe wishful thinking.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

dunkin?

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

This is Miami's second straight 7 game series while San Antonio swept Memphis.  Tell me how SA has nothing left in the tank

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Everyone will have something in the tank for game 7

Minutes played in game 7 will probably determine fatigue in game 7

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdale420:

This is Miami's second straight 7 game series while San Antonio swept Memphis.  Tell me how SA has nothing left in the tank
He is a Miami fan bro. He is trying to find every angle to hope Miami is the better team. SA should already have the trophy, but as it is they choked. This should be a classic.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

they have nothing left in the tank? lol

if ray allen didnt make that 3. we wouldnt be talking about game 7.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Lebron James played 50 minutes. the most of anyone, and did most of his scoring in 4th and OT. oh.. but he wont be tired will he.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Fatigue in the nba is overrated , They have had 30 + hours to rest up and prepare for game 7. Granted the spurs are an older team, Their legs will feel just like its game 1 . Maybe just a little shaky

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

As I said...
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View