I already gave out the simplest super bowl winner , now here is the best ever play

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Views: 5307
Posts: 37
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2012
Posts: 770
#1 Report User
Posted:

The under is a winner............... Now we have to find a side well its very easy.......Dont miss out on this once in a lifetime play.......1.   Do u really think Jim gets a ring before John? 2.... Do u really think Ray is going to go out with a loss? 3......I have a situation against the 49ers that alone is a play against its a once in a lifetime angle, if this angle comes up u blindly just bet it No matter ........This angle will be released After kickoff..

 

The winners under 47.5

San Fran Team total under

Baltimore ML

THESE 3 plays are str8 money.... Dont miss my best sports angle ever...This is guaranteed man... its like death and taxes...I will release the Angle Right after kickoff...I will say if ur taking San Fran ur money is gone.....So their u have it i will be back with my angle till then cash these 3 plays

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2002
Posts: 1064
#2 Report User
Posted:

It's there NOT their 
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2007
Posts: 13406
#3 Report User
Posted:

I don't know if your an idiot.......but you have 3 out of the 4 symptoms
that point to it. 

The most glaring one is that your Guaranteeing your 3 plays....who are you to guarantee anything?  And of all the people that do guarantee over the history of covers, not one has ever paid someones bet off when they lose. 

Your just another attention W hore that loves the spotlight on them. 

Enjoy while you can
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2012
Posts: 770
#4 Report User
Posted:

hey Cooler, im trying to help people win here man....Listen the Ravens win this game....let me help people.. their is no attention here man .. if u got San Fran u lost its simple man, so rip ur ticket up pal
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2002
Posts: 7164
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by originator:

The under is a winner............... Now we have to find a side well its very easy.......Dont miss out on this once in a lifetime play.......1.   Do u really think Jim gets a ring before John? 2.... Do u really think Ray is going to go out with a loss? 3......I have a situation against the 49ers that alone is a play against its a once in a lifetime angle, if this angle comes up u blindly just bet it No matter ........This angle will be released After kickoff..

 

The winners under 47.5

San Fran Team total under

Baltimore ML

THESE 3 plays are str8 money.... Dont miss my best sports angle ever...This is guaranteed man... its like death and taxes...I will release the Angle Right after kickoff...I will say if ur taking San Fran ur money is gone.....So their u have it i will be back with my angle till then cash these 3 plays

 

yes

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2002
Posts: 7164
#6 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by originator:

The under is a winner............... Now we have to find a side well its very easy.......Dont miss out on this once in a lifetime play.......1.   Do u really think Jim gets a ring before John? 2.... Do u really think Ray is going to go out with a loss? 3......I have a situation against the 49ers that alone is a play against its a once in a lifetime angle, if this angle comes up u blindly just bet it No matter ........This angle will be released After kickoff..

 

The winners under 47.5

San Fran Team total under

Baltimore ML

THESE 3 plays are str8 money.... Dont miss my best sports angle ever...This is guaranteed man... its like death and taxes...I will release the Angle Right after kickoff...I will say if ur taking San Fran ur money is gone.....So their u have it i will be back with my angle till then cash these 3 plays

 

yes

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2002
Posts: 7164
#7 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by originator:

The under is a winner............... Now we have to find a side well its very easy.......Dont miss out on this once in a lifetime play.......1.   Do u really think Jim gets a ring before John? 2.... Do u really think Ray is going to go out with a loss? 3......I have a situation against the 49ers that alone is a play against its a once in a lifetime angle, if this angle comes up u blindly just bet it No matter ........This angle will be released After kickoff..

 

The winners under 47.5

San Fran Team total under

Baltimore ML

THESE 3 plays are str8 money.... Dont miss my best sports angle ever...This is guaranteed man... its like death and taxes...I will release the Angle Right after kickoff...I will say if ur taking San Fran ur money is gone.....So their u have it i will be back with my angle till then cash these 3 plays

No

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2012
Posts: 770
#8 Report User
Posted:

sir their is 1 big reason why they wont win.....I dont care if they have every edge in this game.. This angle is the sloe reason why they cant win this game....Also, its too bad cause San Fran is the better team but, this angle cost them the Super Bowl
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2002
Posts: 7164
#9 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by originator:

sir their is 1 big reason why they wont win.....I dont care if they have every edge in this game.. This angle is the sloe reason why they cant win this game....Also, its too bad cause San Fran is the better team but, this angle cost them the Super Bowl

This is the second time tonight you have used "their" incorrectly; which tells me this is not an accident. Using deductive reasoning and logic, this tells me you are not the type of individual who should be giving out betting advice.

I am generally ecstatic to be on the opposite end of someone of your cognitive ability.

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2006
Posts: 7139
#10 Report User
Posted:

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2012
Posts: 770
#11 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by BigNiner:

This is the second time tonight you have used "their" incorrectly; which tells me this is not an accident. Using deductive reasoning and logic, this tells me you are not the type of individual who should be giving out betting advice.

I am generally ecstatic to be on the opposite end of someone of your cognitive ability.

Thank You Sir,  You are a great grammer checker...Many great grammer checker in this forum...Unfortunetly, u will lose this bet...Also very Unfortunely the laugh will be on you as u will have broken the sports betting golden rule....Dont worry tho, as life is full of trials and tribulations.. Hopefully, u will learn from this mistake and become a great sports handicapper... 

Congrats, to ur ouline of all my misspellings... If only you can channel that nonsense energy to finding this hidden gem..You and the rest of ur grammer boys would be rich

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2012
Posts: 2583
#12 Report User
Posted:

 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jul, 2004
Posts: 110057
#13 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by originator:

hey Cooler, im trying to help people win here man....Listen the Ravens win this game....let me help people.. their is no attention here man .. if u got San Fran u lost its simple man, so rip ur ticket up pal

oh Really .... Guaranteed 
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2012
Posts: 770
#14 Report User
Posted:

Yes Macwestie, its good now and if this situation comes up at anytime the rest of your life it will be good then as well....Its amazing how many props bets im going to win with this game...I wont even post them till after the game but, i counted 5 winners to go along with my San Fran team total under, the game under ,and Baltimore ML... No points needed and its all so easy....I wish this Kind of play would come more often, but so far its once in a lifetime...This sucker is Golden
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2012
Posts: 770
#15 Report User
Posted:

i meant post my prop winners right after kickoff
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2002
Posts: 7164
#16 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by originator:

Yes Macwestie, its good now and if this situation comes up at anytime the rest of your life it will be good then as well....Its amazing how many props bets im going to win with this game...I wont even post them till after the game but, i counted 5 winners to go along with my San Fran team total under, the game under ,and Baltimore ML... No points needed and its all so easy....I wish this Kind of play would come more often, but so far its once in a lifetime...This sucker is Golden

Now don't be so hard on yourself.

At least wait until the game is over with tomorrow before lambasting yourself on this forum.

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 415
#17 Report User
Posted:

I just ripped up my Niners ticket.  I wish I would have had all of your valuable insight earlier.
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2006
Posts: 7139
#18 Report User
Posted:

These threads are great 
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 742
#19 Report User
Posted:

GO ORIGINATOR,
RAVENS WIN THIS GAME,

         
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2012
Posts: 770
#20 Report User
Posted:

ok u dont get the angle till kickoff but here are the plays

1.Baltimore ML  2 .47.5 under  3.San Fran team total under 24.5 even money 4. C.KAP 220.5 PASS YARDS Under +140

Kap 17.5 completions under -110       Kap throw an int -150

Kap total Td passes 1.5 under -140     Kap total rush yards under 51.5 -145              Kap longest completion under 39.5    -150                       Kap longest Rush under 20.5 -145

Joe Flacco most pass yards -17.5 -135

Joe Flacco Most pass completions -3.5 -130

 

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2006
Posts: 7139
#21 Report User
Posted:

Win or lose you sound like a19 yr old jerkoff 
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2012
Posts: 770
#22 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by vincent:

  Hey pal lets see who gets the last laugh
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2011
Posts: 6196
#23 Report User
Posted:

I'm on the Ravens, but people like you should ban yourself.

You are not playing in this game, you are not on the Ravens 53 man active roster. Who are you to guarantee anything? 

You have zero, none, zilch outcome in this game so who are you to guarantee anything.

What happens if Flacco gets hurt the 1st play, what happens if Rice gets hurt the first play?

I can just see you at your superbowl party tomorrow (which might be a stretch to assume you have friends) trying to give advice to every person who walks in the door, di-secting every play (like you are John Madden.) Everyone will be rolling their eyes at you, and if there are any females there, they will be thinking to themselves (I would never have sex with this guy.)

Sit back, watch the game and shut the hell up. If the Ravens do win, it has ZERO to do with you, or your worthless guarantees. That is all
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2008
Posts: 2423
#24 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by originator:

The under is a winner............... Now we have to find a side well its very easy.......Dont miss out on this once in a lifetime play.......1.   Do u really think Jim gets a ring before John? 2.... Do u really think Ray is going to go out with a loss? 3......I have a situation against the 49ers that alone is a play against its a once in a lifetime angle, if this angle comes up u blindly just bet it No matter ........This angle will be released After kickoff..

 

The winners under 47.5

San Fran Team total under

Baltimore ML

THESE 3 plays are str8 money.... Dont miss my best sports angle ever...This is guaranteed man... its like death and taxes...I will release the Angle Right after kickoff...I will say if ur taking San Fran ur money is gone.....So their u have it i will be back with my angle till then cash these 3 plays


GL on your play. Are you a licensed mlo?
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2012
Posts: 770
#25 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

I'm on the Ravens, but people like you should ban yourself.

You are not playing in this game, you are not on the Ravens 53 man active roster. Who are you to guarantee anything? 

You have zero, none, zilch outcome in this game so who are you to guarantee anything.

What happens if Flacco gets hurt the 1st play, what happens if Rice gets hurt the first play?

I can just see you at your superbowl party tomorrow (which might be a stretch to assume you have friends) trying to give advice to every person who walks in the door, di-secting every play (like you are John Madden.) Everyone will be rolling their eyes at you, and if there are any females there, they will be thinking to themselves (I would never have sex with this guy.)

Sit back, watch the game and shut the hell up. If the Ravens do win, it has ZERO to do with you, or your worthless guarantees. That is all

Man relax, u are about to win the superbowl.... i am basing all my plays off a situation thats all.... i might lose all of them  but, i would do it all again...this situation i would never learn from even if i lose all these wagers...

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View