New forums are going live April 23, 2018. You can always switch back to what you're used to in the meantime.
New forums are going live April 23, 2018.
You can always switch back to what you're used to in the meantime.

FRIDAYS SHARPS$$$$$$$$

First << 4 of 17 >> Last
Views: 39710

Banned
Participation Meter
#76 Report User
Posted:

about time  they gave you a computer @ work   brazil

i love it getting paid to hang out with us at breakfast club great job you have

Prospect
Participation Meter
#77 Report User
Posted:

POOL- sent ya a PM.

Banned
Participation Meter
#78 Report User
Posted:

hopefully brazil i can get on a few of your winners tonight buddy   i could use a helping hand im stuck in a hole    .......................................see me im way down heeeeeere

i done swallowed my pill and  fixin to slowly shovel my way out!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#79 Report User
Posted:

POOL- sent ya a PM.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#80 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by WinSeeker:

From yesterday's posts, I think Brazil watches the action.  I think he's looking for sharp plays.  Luckily he didn't see the late action on Miami yesterday 

the SHARPS were all over Portland yesterday.  i can attest firsthand on that one.

Banned
Participation Meter
#81 Report User
Posted:

BRAZIL     I SEE A NICE   NBA OFFSHORE   I HATE BETTING A NBA GAME BUT ITS LIKE ONE OF THE VERY FEW TIMES I HAVE  AND I REMEMBER THE GAME BECAUSE I DONT EVER BET EM BUT IT ROLLED PRETTY GOOD IT WAS THE PISTONS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I SEE ANOTHER ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE THAT ONE

Rookie
Participation Meter
#82 Report User
Posted:

Ummm, you realize we got very lucky with Portland. They were dead in the water the entire game. Miami just died at the end really.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#83 Report User
Posted:

Take the Broncos manana.  Peyton and Co. should smoke Baltimore.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#84 Report User
Posted:

POOL just wanted to say THANKS. I have won big thanks to some of your picks. gave some back the last few days but I'm sure you will bounce back

Banned
Participation Meter
#85 Report User
Posted:

THERES NOT A WHOLE LOT TODAY IN COLLEGE HOOPS  BT THERES A SWEET AMOUNT OF NBA GAMES  IM NOT GONNA MENTION THE GAME BUT IM BETTING THIS ONE  AND I HATE BETTING THE NBA  BUT THIS IS A EXCEPTION  HOPEFULLY BRAZIL CONFIRMS THE PLAY  ITS HIS DEPARTMENT SO IM HOLDING OFF REGARDLESS UNTILL BRAZIL  TAKES A PEAK ITS A LATE GAME   OUT WHERE BRAZILS AT

Veteran
Participation Meter
#86 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by LAGameofInches:

the SHARPS were all over Portland yesterday.  i can attest firsthand on that one.
Hi LA,
I thought the Mavs were a trap and they pulled it off!!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#87 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by jsguofo:

Take the Broncos manana.  Peyton and Co. should smoke Baltimore.

Im thinking upset on BOTH AFC games!!

Banned
Participation Meter
#88 Report User
Posted:

LA

GOODMORNING BROTHER

Prospect
Participation Meter
#89 Report User
Posted:

POOL- a game u might want to look into, not sure how shore looks for the game but is Canisius, I know you hate ROADIES, but if best player for SIENA is out tonite with the flu, it could very well get out of hand for them. Even if he does return, I dont see him 100%, also their 4th best scorer is coming back from a shin injury. They arent a deep squad as it is and  Canisius is very good at OFF eff and Siena is terrible at D.    That is why I wanted to see if LA still chimes in at all.    ANY insight??

Rookie
Participation Meter
#90 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by double_d22:

Im thinking upset on BOTH AFC games!!

No way, I can see Houston covering, but Baltimore has 3rd worst offense on the road, short week and traveling to high altitude will wear on them. Wise guys believe Denver is slightly undervalued here and are on the Broncos side.  Baltimore will have trouble scoring on Denver. Don't try and be a hero here.  Plus the NFL wants a Denver/NE AFC title game otherwise their ratings will go in the pooper. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#91 Report User
Posted:

LA -- any idea if POOLE is out tonite for SIENA?  still remains quest.  He is their PG and the other G is coming back from shin injury and could be limited .   Do you see value there at all on the road against a terible squad?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#92 Report User
Posted:

Ummm, you realize we got very lucky with Portland. They were dead in the water the entire game. Miami just died at the end really.

Banned
Participation Meter
#93 Report User
Posted:

GOOD INFO

BILLY

Rookie
Participation Meter
#94 Report User
Posted:

http://pregame.com/pregame-forums/f/9/t/454860.aspx

Banned
Participation Meter
#95 Report User
Posted:

GOOD CALL ON YOUR DUCKS LAST NIGHT

JUSUFO

Veteran
Participation Meter
#96 Report User
Posted:

got lucky with NY Knicks +5.5 too.  

Rookie
Participation Meter
#97 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by WinSeeker:

got lucky with NY Knicks +5.5 too.  

Yes we did, but I grabbed them live in game at +10 with the intent on hedging a little and ended up hitting both. Always take the good luck and fortune because with every lucky break there will be a moose job.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#98 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by poolman11:

GOOD CALL ON YOUR DUCKS LAST NIGHT

JUSUFO

Thanks bud.  Hope you got some of that +105 ml with them. STAY AWAY from them tomorrow. They will likely be an 8-10 point fav. and ASU plays decent defense and I don't like laying that many points. Could we cover?  Yes, but this has the potential for some letdown, so I'm staying away.

I like NC St. tomorrow, I think Duke loses.  NC St. played them well last year, this is a good NCST squad, lot of firepower, size and they will be amped up for this game.  They should have won in Cameron last year.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#99 Report User
Posted:

Hey Poolman buddy,

You, philly and the crew have helped me quite a bit this last month or so. I'm still at +170.87 units since I started following your thread since Dec.19. I don't play all your picks, and I have won other plays you didnt play, but have used your, philly's and DT's help with your posts to weed out plays. I appreciate all that you do,  even when the days don't go as good as we may want them to.

Dec.19 +48.17 units
Dec.20 -10.45 units
Dec.21  +8.52 units
Dec.22  -2.70 units
Dec.23 +37.24 units
Jan.2  -11.80 units
Jan.3 +103.90 units
Jan.4   +3.60 units
Jan.5  +12.73 units
Jan.6   +8.20 units
Jan.7   +7.78 units
Jan.8  -10.38 units
Jan.9   -9.46 units
Jan.10 -14.48 units
-------------------
Total +170.87 units

NOBODY should follow ANY PICKS blindly without doing some research on them first. You, philly, and the crew post your plays and information to HELP US weed through OUR PLAYS. We have to take the good days with the bad days, and accept the fact that we make the final decisions on any and all plays we make.

I haven't posted much except for thanking you...

...because of all the posts from people mentioning... not cluttering threads, don't post your opinions or plays, either play the picks or not...so I didn't want to clutter or tell people what to do or what to play...

... but jimmy talking about buying points is right...I never buy points...you may occasionally see a spot where you may want to buy, and at times you may see you could have won if you bought, but over the long run you will see that almost all of the time you didnt need to buy points.

Also, cutting your units down and total plays in a day would help you in the long run. Money management is important whether you are winning or losing.

You seem like a really great guy that just wants to help everyone, your posts are enjoyable to read and I want to thank you not only for your plays that have helped me, but also for making your threads fun.

THANKS

btw...Philly, you are allowed to post in Website Promotions if you want to...

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmain.aspx?spt=12

Send me a PM if you dont post there. thanks

Prospect
Participation Meter
#100 Report User
Posted:

Pool has flu symptoms...even of he plays he wont be too effective...thats alot of points off board for siena
First << 4 of 17 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View