New forums are going live April 23, 2018. You can always switch back to what you're used to in the meantime.
New forums are going live April 23, 2018.
You can always switch back to what you're used to in the meantime.

FRIDAYS SHARPS$$$$$$$$

First << 3 of 17 >> Last
Views: 39719

Prospect
Participation Meter
#51 Report User
Posted:

YOU WILL BOUNCE BACK POOLMAN!!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#52 Report User
Posted:

YOU WILL BOUNCE BACK POOLMAN!!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#53 Report User
Posted:

Philly how do I pm you?? Can I pm from mobile?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#54 Report User
Posted:

Hey philly sent a friend invite..thanks again guys for all yall do.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#55 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by poolman11:

philly   

i dont go to  the pm thing much brother   but i did add friends that i figured out how to do

Pool: look at upper right corner next to your avatar picture. Click on it 

Banned
Participation Meter
#56 Report User
Posted:

how samford won straight up yesterday was mind boggling to say the ;least    then byu steam rolling 2nd hf wow  hoops are a tough sport to bet   in itself    i watched the michigan st game   and honestly felt it was a loser   maybe it is just me obviously because i bet msu  but some of them calls were skeptical borderline     hoops  is one sport where i feel it would be so easy to assist a team in with referee intervention  good or bad   they can easily sway a total or side by a few ticky tac b,s fouls     it all boils down to be on the right side of the law  no handicapping element is correct if the whistles blow against you   thats one of the reasons i wont waste my time trying to break down a game statistcly   yes it does make sense on paper but in real life i believe theres the root of all evil factor that plays the biggest part of gambling  and vegas is judge and jury  were helpless trying to beat them

Prospect
Participation Meter
#57 Report User
Posted:

Pool and the GANG - sorry to hear the streak of bad luck..first time back on in a while, hopefully u hit that hot streak and get it all back...good luck man!  and is LA still chiming in at all?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#58 Report User
Posted:

it should say you have new private message. in your case, it may say you have 1357425794 new private messages 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#59 Report User
Posted:

Niagra

creighton

Wright St

Utah st.

These are four that looked good to me this morning. Would like to hear what the poolman thinks. You might be on a cool streak but your opinion is gold with me!

Banned
Participation Meter
#60 Report User
Posted:

absolutly im betting tonight     i laugh and call my account the cabbanna boy   its been reloaded for bear this ugly streak has to end sooner or later im more concerned about the team then myself  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#61 Report User
Posted:

Hey Guys, First time i've ever signed up for forums, i have been following you guys for about 2 months now, Rookie question, how do i send a friend request? i would like to send one to philly so i can pm him. thanks guys

Veteran
Participation Meter
#62 Report User
Posted:

by the way, yoda, fitting site name!!  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#63 Report User
Posted:

Philly...please add me . Been watching from a far. Don't wanna miss out. GL always and thanks

Legend
Participation Meter
#64 Report User
Posted:

HI PHILLY SEND YOU A PM

ACCEPT ME AS A FRIEND

ROCK ON POOL

YOU ARE A CLASS ACT

Prospect
Participation Meter
#65 Report User
Posted:

Hey pool... We should get the hell out of the MLB forums! Since you moved here its been  bad luck.. Start a new SHARP$$$$ in college b-ball forum and let get the mojo going again like it was the last couple months.. Just a thought. Good luck, I know you will pull out of the hole this week... 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#66 Report User
Posted:

Guys, just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work.  I've been sitting back and watching the last few months as well, not wanting to clutter things up.  Steaks happen, just a matter of time til things are rolling again.

Philly, I'm interested in what you have setup.  Just so you know where the friend request is coming from.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#67 Report User
Posted:

Philly...please add me . Been watching from a far. Don't wanna miss out. GL & thanks

Banned
Participation Meter
#68 Report User
Posted:

i see a couple  picks for tonight   ones a early game the other a later one   they arent real strong but i see enough to sneak a pick on em hopefully   i can turn on alittle heat here  there,s  ice sickles all around me

Veteran
Participation Meter
#69 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by poolman11:

how samford won straight up yesterday was mind boggling to say the ;least    then byu steam rolling 2nd hf wow  hoops are a tough sport to bet   in itself    i watched the michigan st game   and honestly felt it was a loser   maybe it is just me obviously because i bet msu  but some of them calls were skeptical borderline     hoops  is one sport where i feel it would be so easy to assist a team in with referee intervention  good or bad   they can easily sway a total or side by a few ticky tac b,s fouls     it all boils down to be on the right side of the law  no handicapping element is correct if the whistles blow against you   thats one of the reasons i wont waste my time trying to break down a game statistcly   yes it does make sense on paper but in real life i believe theres the root of all evil factor that plays the biggest part of gambling  and vegas is judge and jury  were helpless trying to beat them

goodmornig poolio i finally got a computer in my office so i wont be missing morning coffee anymore my friend  u will bounce back  u r a good capper and we r just barely getting warm up my friend lets have a positive money making day today

Prospect
Participation Meter
#70 Report User
Posted:

Sent you a friend request phily, I would really appreciate having your insight

Prospect
Participation Meter
#71 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by alcien:

goodmornig poolio i finally got a computer in my office so i wont be missing morning coffee anymore my friend  u will bounce back  u r a good capper and we r just barely getting warm up my friend lets have a positive money making day today

Veteran
Participation Meter
#72 Report User
Posted:

wow brazil! i am not allowed to go to these sites ob ny computer!  so i have to pay for phone data plan instead....and new/stronger glasses each year

Banned
Participation Meter
#73 Report User
Posted:

nfl   is gonna be juicey this weekend   it will be a nice change  from watching teams fall apart in the last few minutes resulting in losses im gonna post actual line i get at tip time too i was betting them early and posting the pick early and the tip line veried tremendously  so now its alot easier to be on the same line   good or bad it might help

Veteran
Participation Meter
#74 Report User
Posted:

I love the MORNING COFFEE section yoda!!  or rather philly!!  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#75 Report User
Posted:

If anyone has the site already... Could you please pm me with the site. Thanks in advance and good luck tonight guys
First << 3 of 17 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View