Western union 5 dimes

Views: 1440

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Hi all, so I was abt to make a 5 dimes account and was wondering when I deposit and  eventually receive money obviously I know u need some sort of Id. But I misplaced my id card but have my passport, will that be enough to send and receive money without a hassle in western unions part? Thanks in advance(this is my first experience of gambling online)

Veteran
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

I have always had to show a picture ID --- usually my drivers license. Just sharing my experience, but good luck anyways:)

Veteran
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

I use my passport every time I collect a western union withdraw. You won't have any problems at all.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Have u had a problem withdrawing from 5dimes thru wu and how long does it take to get your funds

Prospect
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

I made a withdrawal from 5d thru wu this week. I asked for my withdrawal late Tues. night, 5d withdrew my $$ on Wed. gave it to WU and I had my $$ in my pocket Thurs. morn.You will need postive ID. WU charges a huge fee (check with 5d to see if they will pick up part of your fee on you first transaction). There is a lot of hate in these forums for 5d. I have "NEVER" had a problem with 5d. Sure, I wish that WU do not charge such a huge fee, but I do not blame 5d.

Captain
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

ask 5dimes

Prospect
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Thanks Hate
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View