tonights predicts :)

First << 1 of 23 >> Last
Views: 98651
Posts: 562
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 1353
#1 Report User
Posted:



1. knicks vs bobcats -------- bobacats + 7,,,over 197.5

2. blazers vs pacers --------- pacers -4    over 186.5

3. timberwolves vs celtics ---- celtics -6  over 189.5

4. warriors vs pistons -------- warriors -1 under 191.5

5. nuggets vs hawks --------- hawks -1  over 198.5

6.bucks vs spurs ---------- bucks +8.5 under 197.5

7.magic vs jazz ---------  jazz -8.5 over 196.5

8.mavericks vs clippers ----- clippers -8 over 198.5
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 1353
#2 Report User
Posted:

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2012
Posts: 240
#3 Report User
Posted:

Good luck mate and may the odds be ever in your favour!
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 1353
#4 Report User
Posted:

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2010
Posts: 1013
#5 Report User
Posted:

Love your picks. I'm riding right along with you on the Pacers and Detroit picks. I also like the Charlotte play. GL
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2010
Posts: 1013
#6 Report User
Posted:

Hold up, my bad, I'm taking the Pistons -1, but GL anyway. 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 1353
#7 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by awright22:

Love your picks. I'm riding right along with you on the Pacers and Detroit picks. I also like the Charlotte play. GL
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2010
Posts: 1013
#8 Report User
Posted:

Man, you did a heck of a job today. 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2010
Posts: 1013
#9 Report User
Posted:

I'm trying to friend you. Check your request. 
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2012
Posts: 11318
#10 Report User
Posted:

BOL I hope we hit!!
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 1353
#11 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by awright22:

Love your picks. I'm riding right along with you on the Pacers and Detroit picks. I also like the Charlotte play. GL
thanks mate
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 1353
#12 Report User
Posted:

little too early picks for today :)

1.miami vs knicks over 202

2.mavericks vs suns over 199.5
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 1353
#13 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by pradeep7:



1. knicks vs bobcats -------- bobacats + 7,,,over 197.5

2. blazers vs pacers --------- pacers -4    over 186.5

3. timberwolves vs celtics ---- celtics -6  over 189.5

4. warriors vs pistons -------- warriors -1 under 191.5

5. nuggets vs hawks --------- hawks -1  over 198.5

6.bucks vs spurs ---------- bucks +8.5 under 197.5

7.magic vs jazz ---------  jazz -8.5 over 196.5

8.mavericks vs clippers ----- clippers -8 over 198.5
regarding spreads 6 wins 2 losses actually it shud have been 8-0 or 7-1 but 2 games changed very effectively in 4th quarters  lol
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 1353
#14 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by pradeep7:

regarding spreads 6 wins 2 losses actually it shud have been 8-0 or 7-1 but 2 games changed very effectively in 4th quarters  lol
regarding overs unders 5 wins 3 losses combining all 11 wins 5 losses net profit 6 units very happy for it hope god bless me in the fuure too
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 1353
#15 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by pradeep7:

little too early picks for today :)

1.miami vs knicks over 202

2.mavericks vs suns over 199.5
AND ALSO IMGOING FOR KNICKS +7 ,MAVERICKS +3 CHEERS
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2012
Posts: 29
#16 Report User
Posted:

Who do you like tonight?
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2011
Posts: 536
#17 Report User
Posted:

still going for knicks, even melo put on game time decision?
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 1353
#18 Report User
Posted:

my decision with tnights spread r little doubtful but im currently fixed on them
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 1353
#19 Report User
Posted:

todays streak 3 wins 1 loss :-)
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2012
Posts: 11318
#20 Report User
Posted:

BOL tomorrow
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 1353
#21 Report User
Posted:

thanxs mate B-)
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 1353
#22 Report User
Posted:

nyone want my picks today
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2011
Posts: 632
#23 Report User
Posted:

what you got for today friend
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2012
Posts: 6
#24 Report User
Posted:

Yup...kindly share them to us..thank you very much...
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 1353
#25 Report User
Posted:

1.nuggets vs pacers (under 195)

2.wizards vs hawks, wizards +9

3.grizzlies vs hornets, hornets +7.5

4.rockets vs spurs, rockets +8.5

5.bobcats vs bucks (over 197.5)

6.magic vs kings, magic +2.5 (over 195.5)
First << 1 of 23 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View