Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

start smoking

Banned
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

I know a lot of overweight people that smoke like hell. So, aside from endangering your health even more, I see no reason why you should pick up such a nasty habit.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

adderrall

Captain
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

adderrall

YEP. Can drop 20 in a week or two if I want to.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

whitney houston was always nice and thing

Veteran
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Sleeping more hours lower hormones that tend to add fat.

Captain
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Prospect
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Go vegan; eliminate meat, dairy, sugar, and any type of oil.  Eating fruits, vegetables, an array of beans, seeds, and nuts.  So, go with a plant based diet, it'll shed weight, and you will find yourself immune to chronic diseases caused by the (SAD) Standard American Diet.  Also, see the movie, "Forks Over Knives", still the #1 documentary on Amazon for over 2+ years now. 

Captain
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Quit drinking 

MVP
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

What kind of tobacco?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by DHass22:

Go vegan; eliminate meat, dairy, sugar, and any type of oil.  Eating fruits, vegetables, an array of beans, seeds, and nuts.  So, go with a plant based diet, it'll shed weight, and you will find yourself immune to chronic diseases caused by the (SAD) Standard American Diet.  Also, see the movie, "Forks Over Knives", still the #1 documentary on Amazon for over 2+ years now. 

All over it. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

do waitwatchers  it's not just a diet it's a life style change.

Legend
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Vegan? F uck that. If you cant eat a burger once and a while, whats the point of living?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

Vegan? F uck that. If you cant eat a burger once and a while, whats the point of living?

Train.....Its all in moderation for me. I do try and keep a plant based diet...I replace 1 meal a day with a Juice. But when I want a cheeseburger I have it....All in moderation brother...

was 236lbs on 1/1/13..i'm 214 lbs now...goal weight is 199lbs,
i'm 6'0 tall. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Two packs of marlboros and you wont eat 1200 calories a day whilst enjoying yourself with a good smoke or forty

MVP
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Yeah, you'll smell great, become short of breath, and you'll notice the food you eat has less flavor.............that's win/win/win right there

Veteran
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

you want a burger, get piedmontese beef....its great tasting, actually better than any burger meat like sirloin etc and healthier than a turkey or buffalo burger.  hell, its healthier than a chicken breast

i pay extra to get it shipped even though the actual cost of the meat is basically the same per pound as others.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by 4theluvofmoney:

you want a burger, get piedmontese beef....its great tasting, actually better than any burger meat like sirloin etc and healthier than a turkey or buffalo burger.  hell, its healthier than a chicken breast

i pay extra to get it shipped even though the actual cost of the meat is basically the same per pound as others.

I had burgers and skirt steak shipped and must say this is the best beef ive ever had thats available to the public(most of the finer restaurants serve beef that is not available in stores) and am in the process of placing a large order for more skirt-- bavelle(sp) and filet mignons.. Half the fat and cholesterol plus a much better tasting meat make this a must buy---I thank you for the heads up

Prospect
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

In order to reduce weight, Do regular excercise like flat benches, kettle bells, weight lifting it used for both body strength and reduce weight.
Drink more water!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

If I smoke weed,I eat MORE.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Nice tips, noticed i lost like 4 kilos in 2 weeks doing this without even realizing  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Take health foods and do regular excercise.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

If I smoke weed,I eat MORE.

Yea you eat fkn potato chips which are empty calories and cause extreme weight loss, we on the same page

Prospect
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

Do ab crunch regularly its very helpfull to be fit and healthy

Prospect
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

Way to reduce weight , drink more water. take honey with lemon in hot water.
First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View