NCAA Week 11 ***** Making amazing look routine is what I do*****

First << 1 of 10 >> Last
Views: 49580
Posts: 247
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2002
Posts: 46054
#1 Report User
Posted:




Gotta love my titles!!


Killing it. Hope you have been along for the ride.


Flor St -12

LVille -2.5

Indiana +7

Iowa St +10

NW +13

Arky +15.5

TT -24

Tenn -2.5 (LARGE)

UNC -5.5

Akron -14

Az St +10.5

Clemson -27.5

Tex A&M +15.5

Penn St +8.5

AF +9.5

Tulane -1.5

Miss St +17

BC +20

Purdue +4

Oregon -27.5

Waiting on Baylor and Army


Whats up fellas? Ready to make some money?
 
Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
Joined: Jul, 2012
Posts: 947
#2 Report User
Posted:

poof goes the record when fadetrain is losing

boom, train, all the same attention person frauds fuding records/units to look good
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2005
Posts: 4799
#3 Report User
Posted:

Hoops season almost here   I'll probably tail ya on Tennessee 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2008
Posts: 4278
#4 Report User
Posted:

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Jul, 2004
Posts: 7031
#5 Report User
Posted:

Tennessee?  You've got to quit fading your Tigers.  Tennessee is terrible. 

 

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2005
Posts: 2590
#6 Report User
Posted:

Dude, going Tennessee large is not the best plan. I think they win, because I'm a Mizzou skeptic. IIRC, you're a Mizzou guy, so you know that as well as I do. 

But Tennessee is going to quit on their coach. Dooley is a dead man walking, and more than half the locker room hates him. I don't know if they quit on him this week, but it's always a threat. This may be a spot to bet on them, but you should do so extremely carefully. 

Also, I know y'all's offense is awful, but you'll be able to move the ball on us, because everyone has. That said, we should be able to move it on y'all too. This is the best offensive talent I've seen in Knoxville in a while, and it's the worst defense Tennessee has had in my lifetime. Maybe ever. 

Leaning with you on Miss St, TAMU, and Tulane and against you on Air Force, although that's probably a no play after SDSU's upset win

BOL, train
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2002
Posts: 46054
#7 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by BarrelledIn:

poof goes the record when fadetrain is losing

boom, train, all the same attention person frauds fuding records/units to look good


Record:

164-140 ytd (57-33 last 3 weeks)


Glad your back. Missed all the good picks you had. Great contribution to covers.
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2002
Posts: 46054
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Arid_Torpor:

Dude, going Tennessee large is not the best plan. I think they win, because I'm a Mizzou skeptic. IIRC, you're a Mizzou guy, so you know that as well as I do. 

But Tennessee is going to quit on their coach. Dooley is a dead man walking, and more than half the locker room hates him. I don't know if they quit on him this week, but it's always a threat. This may be a spot to bet on them, but you should do so extremely carefully. 

Also, I know y'all's offense is awful, but you'll be able to move the ball on us, because everyone has. That said, we should be able to move it on y'all too. This is the best offensive talent I've seen in Knoxville in a while, and it's the worst defense Tennessee has had in my lifetime. Maybe ever. 

Leaning with you on Miss St, TAMU, and Tulane and against you on Air Force, although that's probably a no play after SDSU's upset win

BOL, train


Arid & mws


Mizzou is beat up. Our defense has done well, but NEVER holds up for 4 quarters cause our offense stinks. Other than Florida (20) and Bama (13), the Vols have put up 40 ppg (and thats not including Akron or Georgia St or that number is 42ish). Now Mizzou is b2b in super tough environments. Franklin isnt 100% and the wrs dont have speed to make plays after the catch. Mizzous strength defensively is against the run. Look at the schedule....Mizzou has faced ZERO passing teams (closest thing would be UGA who put up 41). UCF, Vandy, UK, Florida,Az St and So Car lack a very good qb. Thats where Tennessee is gonna go. Hunter should be good for 200 and 2 tds. Just gonna be a tough week to regroup and head to Knoxville......Honestly dont think Mizzou wins another game this year.


Will be on the over as well when posted. Guessing 56ish....


Tenn 45 Mizzou 30
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2012
Posts: 90
#9 Report User
Posted:

Hi, Train!  we are ready to win good money this week....

I like most of your picks but i have to think twice if Tenn will be a LARGE play.    BOL!!!!! 
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2012
Posts: 50
#10 Report User
Posted:

very nice!

With you on FSU, NW, IND, Penn St, and Tex A&M
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2008
Posts: 32570
#11 Report User
Posted:

of all your motherfucking plays, I can't believe you don't have Lou Tech and New Mexico on your card. And don't forget to add Buffalo and Eastern to that shit as well
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2012
Posts: 948
#12 Report User
Posted:

You were the guy who said take Oregon, Bama & Florida last week? ... Just making sure I avoid you on the biggest games of the week again b/c your wrong more times than not.

Starting with BC + over N Dame... then moving on from there...

 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2007
Posts: 47452
#13 Report User
Posted:

Best of Luck Brother
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2007
Posts: 3388
#14 Report User
Posted:

arid and train-

the play to make in the Tenn/Mizzou game is the over Tennessee Team Total. I'm hoping for something around 31 though I think it'll be closer to 35. Either way, I'm pounding it.

Tenn better win though, this is the last game I'm go to this year.

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2009
Posts: 192
#15 Report User
Posted:

Dude you play like 50 games a weekend. 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2010
Posts: 1529
#16 Report User
Posted:

GL Train!    I think the two dweebs above have to be aliases for Eddothebookofmorons...  no?  Anyway, let's get it done this week buddy!
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 12708
#17 Report User
Posted:

BOl --- too many plays for this time of the season .. but BOL
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2011
Posts: 3129
#18 Report User
Posted:

GL this week!
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2002
Posts: 46054
#19 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by InVegas:

You were the guy who said take Oregon, Bama & Florida last week? ... Just making sure I avoid you on the biggest games of the week again b/c your wrong more times than not.

Starting with BC + over N Dame... then moving on from there...





I go 24-15 and you pick out the games I went 1-2 on.

Covers is priceless
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2002
Posts: 46054
#20 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by TheDopeMan:

Dude you play like 50 games a weekend. 


By "like", do you mean an average of 30? If so, then you are correct. If not, you were only off by a little. Math isnt for everyone.
 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2002
Posts: 46054
#21 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by shark_apreza:

BOl --- too many plays for this time of the season .. but BOL


Thats funny because I aint done yet. Those were just the 1st go around games that stood out. Not to mention totals.

More to come. Stay tuned.
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2010
Posts: 3392
#22 Report User
Posted:

BOL bud

How much do u like Oregon? I see:
62 - 17
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2012
Posts: 1718
#23 Report User
Posted:

You got lines that no one else can get 
 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2006
Posts: 21559
#24 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by CarterSECpicks:

You got lines that no one else can get 

That's the beauty of betting openers. Not that difficult a concept.
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2003
Posts: 1386
#25 Report User
Posted:

He is a fawk up!  He hasnt a CLUE!!
First << 1 of 10 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View