First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Views: 2690

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Eagles -2.5
Colts +3.5

Falcons aren't playing 6-0 football. Whoever watched their games lately knows this. If somehow Vick takes care of the ball, this is going to be an easy W for Phily. 

Titans extremly overrated in this game after winning on the road at Buffalo and against a depleted Steelers D. Luck is more than able to cover this line. 

See you at the window to fill some pockets 

Captain
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

easy win for philly.........

i do like the colts +3.5.......

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

love Philly

Rookie
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Agree on both fronts.  How is the guy in your avatar going to do this weekend?  I think they can get the outright win at Pittsburgh.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Tough to figure out this Redskins team. Big defensive problems, not touching them.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Adding a 3 team 7pt teaser (ties win):

Redskins +11.5
Bears -2
Saints @ Broncos O47.5

+142 

I'll take a 2-1 day without a doubt. 

Banned
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

GL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Good looking picks TDzone

Prospect
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Thanks  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

You're right about Atlanta, but they weren't 4-0 playing team, 5-0 playing team...Not a good game to pick, from so many that are out there, this game will be a very close, very intense game, and you've said it: IF Vick can handle that ball, and lately - he doesn't seem to handle it all so well. I am not touching this game, but it might as well go under... And about the Colts - I agree with you, that Luck is a good QB, but their d-fense is awful and I thought about taking Indy on ML, but I ended up playing the over - both defenses look weak and both offenses score decent amount of points... GL though, neither of those 2 games are on my list for big money plays this week...

Prospect
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Appreciate the post, whitesnake. Dunno, after this bye week, I strongly think that Vick is going to have a breakout game. 

What are your best plays for this week?

Legend
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Best of Luck 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

leaning on those picks as well
BOL

Prospect
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

idle havoc 

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Prospect
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by GiLmo574:

What's up Gilmo? 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

My best plays so far:
Patriots -7

Colts/TItans over 47

San Diego -3

Redskins/Steelers over 46

Raiders ML (Strongest maybe - Raiders a dog vs that awful team - a joke)

And a small bet on Cowboys/Giants over 47

For the late Sunday Night - all over the Saints - the +6 points, the over and the Saints ML - I don't think that the Broncos are better team than New Orleans - in the matter of talent I don't think any team is better than New Orleans - look at their offensive stats - number 3 in points scored, number 3 in total yards, number 1 in passing yards - this is nowhere near 2-4 team and all of their losses were unlucky, or in the game vs Kansas - simply stupid! But after that game they lost against the Packers - they are not the same team they were before that - I saw somewhere that in 183 cases that teams have gone 0-4 there is just one team that made it to the play-offs...I think this year we'll have a second one, especially if today the Falcons lose to Philly - don't forget that New Orleans and the Falcons have 2 games to play, so nothing is certain! What's certain is that the markets for the late Sunday night are joke - you can't possibly can New Orleans as such a dog - maybe 2.5 or 3 points at the most, but not 6-6.5, especially if Jimmy Graham returns tonight - so going big on the Saints!

GL everybody, let's have a positive Sunday!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

I'm digging the Pats and the over for the Colts game. 

Banned
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Dallas ML +120

Green Bay OVER 45.5

Veteran
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

TDzone ,    Hmm,  You say the Falcons aren't playing 6-0 football?  If they are 6-0 then what kind of football are they playing?

How can they not be what they are?  They are obviously playing 6-0 football since they are 6-0. That is reality.  What kind of football do they play in your world?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

They barelo won AT HOME against the Raiders, won against the Redskins on the final drive and WAS played without Griffin for the 2nd H, they took advantage of a botched punt by WAS and managed to score the final TD. They won against the Panthers because of a last second FG.

It's easy to say they're elite if you look at their record, but it's obvious you haven't watched their games.

They allow almost 150 rushing yards/game, do you think they can stop McCoy from getting around 160-170 today?  Plus, they have no running game.

Good luck picking Atlanta today.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Not to mention that is pouring in Phily and teams will want to run the ball more. Guess what? Atlanta CAN'T run the ball. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Captain
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

Good luck TDzone

Prospect
Participation Meter
#25 Report User