New forums are going live April 23, 2018. You can always switch back to what you're used to in the meantime.
New forums are going live April 23, 2018.
You can always switch back to what you're used to in the meantime.

Best NFL picks for this week

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Views: 2665

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Eagles -2.5
Colts +3.5

Falcons aren't playing 6-0 football. Whoever watched their games lately knows this. If somehow Vick takes care of the ball, this is going to be an easy W for Phily. 

Titans extremly overrated in this game after winning on the road at Buffalo and against a depleted Steelers D. Luck is more than able to cover this line. 

See you at the window to fill some pockets 

Captain
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

easy win for philly.........

i do like the colts +3.5.......

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

love Philly

Rookie
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Agree on both fronts.  How is the guy in your avatar going to do this weekend?  I think they can get the outright win at Pittsburgh.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Tough to figure out this Redskins team. Big defensive problems, not touching them.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Adding a 3 team 7pt teaser (ties win):

Redskins +11.5
Bears -2
Saints @ Broncos O47.5

+142 

I'll take a 2-1 day without a doubt. 

Banned
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

GL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Good looking picks TDzone

Prospect
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Thanks  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

You're right about Atlanta, but they weren't 4-0 playing team, 5-0 playing team...Not a good game to pick, from so many that are out there, this game will be a very close, very intense game, and you've said it: IF Vick can handle that ball, and lately - he doesn't seem to handle it all so well. I am not touching this game, but it might as well go under... And about the Colts - I agree with you, that Luck is a good QB, but their d-fense is awful and I thought about taking Indy on ML, but I ended up playing the over - both defenses look weak and both offenses score decent amount of points... GL though, neither of those 2 games are on my list for big money plays this week...

Prospect
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Appreciate the post, whitesnake. Dunno, after this bye week, I strongly think that Vick is going to have a breakout game. 

What are your best plays for this week?

Legend
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Best of Luck 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

leaning on those picks as well
BOL

Prospect
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

idle havoc 

Covers Rehab
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Prospect
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by GiLmo574:

What's up Gilmo? 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

My best plays so far:
Patriots -7

Colts/TItans over 47

San Diego -3

Redskins/Steelers over 46

Raiders ML (Strongest maybe - Raiders a dog vs that awful team - a joke)

And a small bet on Cowboys/Giants over 47

For the late Sunday Night - all over the Saints - the +6 points, the over and the Saints ML - I don't think that the Broncos are better team than New Orleans - in the matter of talent I don't think any team is better than New Orleans - look at their offensive stats - number 3 in points scored, number 3 in total yards, number 1 in passing yards - this is nowhere near 2-4 team and all of their losses were unlucky, or in the game vs Kansas - simply stupid! But after that game they lost against the Packers - they are not the same team they were before that - I saw somewhere that in 183 cases that teams have gone 0-4 there is just one team that made it to the play-offs...I think this year we'll have a second one, especially if today the Falcons lose to Philly - don't forget that New Orleans and the Falcons have 2 games to play, so nothing is certain! What's certain is that the markets for the late Sunday night are joke - you can't possibly can New Orleans as such a dog - maybe 2.5 or 3 points at the most, but not 6-6.5, especially if Jimmy Graham returns tonight - so going big on the Saints!

GL everybody, let's have a positive Sunday!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

I'm digging the Pats and the over for the Colts game. 

Banned
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Dallas ML +120

Green Bay OVER 45.5

Veteran
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

TDzone ,    Hmm,  You say the Falcons aren't playing 6-0 football?  If they are 6-0 then what kind of football are they playing?

How can they not be what they are?  They are obviously playing 6-0 football since they are 6-0. That is reality.  What kind of football do they play in your world?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

They barelo won AT HOME against the Raiders, won against the Redskins on the final drive and WAS played without Griffin for the 2nd H, they took advantage of a botched punt by WAS and managed to score the final TD. They won against the Panthers because of a last second FG.

It's easy to say they're elite if you look at their record, but it's obvious you haven't watched their games.

They allow almost 150 rushing yards/game, do you think they can stop McCoy from getting around 160-170 today?  Plus, they have no running game.

Good luck picking Atlanta today.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Not to mention that is pouring in Phily and teams will want to run the ball more. Guess what? Atlanta CAN'T run the ball. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Captain
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

Good luck TDzone

Prospect
Participation Meter
#25 Report User