Views: 1225

Rookie
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Kansas has really played most teams fairly closely other than the 2 Big 12 powerhouses, OU and KState- teams that both can stop the run when required.  Against the most similar offense, OSU, they only lost by a TD.  This was after getting blown out by KState, so a nice rebound.  We have the same thing lining up at home for the Jayhawks against TX.

TX still can't stop the run to save their lives---Baylor's RB had over 200+ on Saturday.  This will be Gray's first road game as a featured back on the other side...could be a fumble or two that swing momentum.

All I've been reading is "thank god KU is next", but Weiss is no dummy and without a defense, anyone can run score on the Horns.  The team after 4 hard fought games/offenses may not put in the prep this weekend...and big game @ Tech the weekend after.  

Think KU +21.5 is a good play in an early kick in cold weather.  The high is only going to be 50 in Lawrence on Saturday and that isn't good for a young TX football team either.  

Rookie
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Locked in KU +21..missed the 1/2, but really don't think its necessary.

Also will be on:

TTech + ?

Georgia +7 and ML.  Richt always pulls one out of his hat when no one guesses it, and this will be it this year

ND/OU under 48 - like this much better than either side

NFL-

POY on Philly- just trying to get best line.  ATL is the most overrated team in the NFL and Andy Reid post-bye is 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

betting on ku not a good idea in my opinion they are bad and capable of loosing to anyone by 40

Captain
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

I can't stand KU but I definately feel that you are right on about KU covering this spread. 

Good Luck

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Giving that hook on that third TD would make me nervous. Gl though.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Kansas "might" be the right side. Might. But why would you risk your hard earned cash on an atrocious team who may get BLOWN up by Texas...? When there are so many other BETTER plays on the board.

If this is your best play for Saturday then you may have a problem ever finding a profit betting on sports imo.

Captain
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Disregard the Oklahoma State game.  Complete fluke. 

And TCU fumbled away three or four TDs.  If anything, Kansas is overrated because of these two misleading results that make them look much more competitive than they are. 

The play in this game is the OVER.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by mws:

Disregard the Oklahoma State game.  Complete fluke. 

And TCU fumbled away three or four TDs.  If anything, Kansas is overrated because of these two misleading results that make them look much more competitive than they are. 

The play in this game is the OVER.

Yup Yup. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Like the over, but BOL. Hope Kansas covers bc I will be there for homecoming

Veteran
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Until Texas proves they can cover the spread on any team, they are worth fading

but the over looks good.  Texas should be able to score in bunches and they cant stop anyone...

Captain
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying KU is the wrong side.  I just don't see enough to bet it myself, but you may be right, and I hope you win it.  I don't want any part of Texas in this one.

Captain
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

It really is tough to take a team that is very very bad like Kansas.  However, I really don't think Texas is all that good themselves.  They are always overrated.  KU has put in a new QB that has kept them competitive anyway.  Further, that is a lot of points to be giving at home.  I am taking the three td home dog here.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Easiest money of the morning.  Horns may actually lose this one as I predicted.  

Added Zona +5.5.  Trojans always have difficulty there and with Oregon on deck, decent spot to fade them.

Got TTech +7.5, so paid to wait  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Just added  .... Arizona +6and
 Tx Tech + 7.5 .... also like the Over on Tx Tech - KS St ... any thoughts on the total Kroch ? 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Nice call Texas should have lost!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Kansas +21    

Rookie
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

4-1 day.  I'll take it.    

Always a plus seeing the Sooners get outcoached again.  Figured the forum was wrong on OU-10, but at least my under covered (barely).  

Philly is all you need to play today to keep it going.

All-Star
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

great call, never in doubt 
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View