Posted:

Trends for the Texans/Broncos game:

Broncos are 0-5 ATS after playing on Monday night

Texans are 8-2 ATS in their 2nd of back to back road games

Prospect
Participation Meter
#52 Report User
Posted:

Thanks Guys for the feedback these are the Kinda threads I love to read. Good Luck All YEAR LONG !

Prospect
Participation Meter
#53 Report User
Posted:

Good luck my friend Im not sure for the Chiefs but if the Jamal gets turn on I think you can get it!!

Banned
Participation Meter
#54 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by rgonzalez61:

Good luck my friend Im not sure for the Chiefs but if the Jamal gets turn on I think you can get it!!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#55 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeTimeBoys:

Trends for Saints/Chiefs game:

Saints are 3-15 ATS vs a winless opponent from game 2 on past 18 times..............

Chiefs are 10-2 ATS in their 2nd of back to back road games.................

Chiefs are 8-0 ATS vs non-conference opponents off a SU loss................

Chiefs are 5-0 ATS as dogs of 8 or more points after allowing 35 or more points in their previous game

The last 7 times I flipped a quarter, it came up heads. It must be heads this next time, right?

BOL in your bet. But you should cap the game, not just follow coincidental trends.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#56 Report User
Posted:

I live in Kansas City and follow the Chiefs closely.  i just don't see them being able to cover in New Orleans, yes the pressure is all on the Saints but everyone knows that the Saints are going to score points, the Chiefs defense is suspect at the moment so one would think that the Saints are going to put up a fairly high number this week.  The Chiefs are going to have to score to keep this one close and that is something I do not see them doing as Matt Cassell and the KC passing game is completely inadequate allowing teams at the moment to sit on the run and prevent Jamaal Charles from getting going.  If I were to bet this game I would likely take the Over and leave the spread alone as both teams defenses are terrible at the moment.  Even consider a teaser play your team pick and the over

Banned
Participation Meter
#57 Report User
Posted:

Thursday night pick, Panthers vs Giants:

The Giants are on their 1st of back to back road games while the Panthers are on their 2nd of back to back home games. giants have Philly next week on the road on Sunday night & might be overlooking the Panthers just a bit. 

The super bowl champs cant afford to go 1-2 going into that game but I believe they will be 1-2 after Thursday. The pressure is all on the Giants & they are going into Carolina where they will need to stop Cam Newton & company which wont happen imo. Giants have given up a combined 58 points in their first two games & I dont see them fixing their problems on defense.

Play on:  Panthers ML

Also, parlay this 4 teamer: Panthers ML, Texans -2, Falcons ML, Dallas ML..................

Banned
Participation Meter
#58 Report User
Posted:

Prime-Time's auto fade material right now...take Giants, big...

Rookie
Participation Meter
#59 Report User
Posted:

A must win for the Saints, and they face possibly the worst team in the NFL.  KC has allowed a league worst 37.5 points/game.  21 of their 41 total points scored have come in the 4th quarter after they have been down by 2 TDs or more.  Saints are 12-2 ATS in their last 14 home games.  Love the Saints to blowout here, NO 38, KC 20  

Captain
Participation Meter
#60 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by esprague:

Saints over the Chiefs this week is one of the best plays of the season.  And this dude, who's blown about 20 grand so far this year just threw over 6 grand down on the chiefs chasing money.

How bout the Patritots?  Patriots

Banned
Participation Meter
#61 Report User
Posted:

A must win for the Saints, and they face possibly the worst team in the NFL. KC has allowed a league worst 37.5 points/game. 21 of their 41 total points scored have come in the 4th quarter after they have been down by 2 TDs or more. Saints are 12-2 ATS in their last 14 home games. Love the Saints to blowout here, NO 38, KC 20

Banned
Participation Meter
#62 Report User
Posted:

Kevmode, are you saying you like baltimore...i'm not sure what your'e saying?

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#63 Report User
Posted:

Think it's a good spot to bet the Saints, but definitely can't trust that defense to cover 2 possessions. Would lean your way if I had to play anything. Good luck.

Banned
Participation Meter
#64 Report User
Posted:

Kansas City Chiefs at New Orleans Saints (-9, 54.5)

The Saints have been fade bait since the Bounty Gate scandal broke in the offseason. New Orleans is 0-2 after embarrassing losses to Washington and Carolina, but books are confident it will right in the ship in Week 3.

“They’re definitely under-performing, but if there is a team that is going to break out this week, it’s the Saints,” says Korner. “This is a game between two 0-2 teams, but it is more of a must-win for the Saints.”

The Sports Club sent out a suggested line of New Orleans -11.5 but most books opened low, with the Saints as 9-point favorites. Korner says if he were a book, he’d much rather be cheering for New Orleans to win than a Chiefs team that looks to be in total disarray.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#65 Report User
Posted:

HUGE fraud 

Legend
Participation Meter
#66 Report User
Posted:

Primetime, I will give u one of my Sunday NFL plays. The play is to take N.England OVER 49, get it now because it should go up , the max to play the over 50.5, cause of key number of 51. As far as the side in the game, i favor N.Eng +3 as a strong lean, u can THANK ME LATER! GL on your plays!!

Captain
Participation Meter
#67 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by esprague:

A must win for the Saints, and they face possibly the worst team in the NFL. KC has allowed a league worst 37.5 points/game. 21 of their 41 total points scored have come in the 4th quarter after they have been down by 2 TDs or more. Saints are 12-2 ATS in their last 14 home games. Love the Saints to blowout here, NO 38, KC 20

saints also allowed 37.5 ppg in first 2 outings. plus they are only facing a must win if you have them making the playoffs before the season as i didn't.

everyone keeps thinking this is the saints of 2011 and they clearly are not. last year was last year and you need to look at how they have played so far this season. also i'm not sold brees is as good as years past because of the HC situation. also spags is a really really bad as a D coordinator this season.

i'd rather take the dog then the fav in a battle of two 0-2 teams.

Banned
Participation Meter
#68 Report User
Posted:

well, they have the same exact roster, haha...but yeah, they're just incorporating everyone...they'll be more than fine vs kc at home, though...

Banned
Participation Meter
#69 Report User
Posted:

btw, Saints just hit -10 on 5Dimes...good job to everyone that locked in it at 8 .

Prospect
Participation Meter
#70 Report User
Posted:

I don't get why roll the dice with two road teams???  Houston I can understand as their defense is elitem but the Cheifs who got gave up a combined 80+ points first two games!!?? New Orleans at least has offense, KC has nothing. You are relying on KC's best defensive players to halt New Orleans and hope you can outscore the Saints (to cover easier) Otherwise I see you winning one and losing one.

Also PTB you were very lucky to cover the Browns last week.. they were down 10 with less than 3 minutes but got far into Cincy's zone to push a +7.. Don't see any logic really betting with a rookie QB on the road against a decent Bengals team who just made the playoffs..

Anyways I may be wrong totally but thats why you got to love the NFL. Cheers 

Banned
Participation Meter
#71 Report User
Posted:

"I so loved watching Brady lose on Sunday."

Interesting comment PT. On the flipside then, who did you not like seeing lose on Sunday? 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#72 Report User
Posted:

gl

Prospect
Participation Meter
#73 Report User
Posted:

PrimeTime FADE ... 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#74 Report User
Posted:

denver + 1 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#75 Report User
Posted:

One last thing, maybe it's just me, but it is quite misleading you start your post with +18,270 ... vast majority of people will assume this means you are ahead that much, when in reality for you this means you have $18,270 left out of the $30,000 you ALLEGEDLY started with ... so really you are -$11,730 ... 

Well worse after tonight lol 
First << 3 of 7 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View