View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

Kim's NBA FINALS game 2

Participants:
Views: 860

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Okay so I lost game 1. I have vented out all my frustrations from the bad calls made by the refs in the 3rd quarter (Sefolosha missing a dunk then is fouled by Chalmers?)

Moving on:

Heat+5.5 Main reason is that if the Heat go 0-2 their chances of winning the Finals are becoming slimmer although some 15 or 16 teams have done so (including OKC against SA). SO I expect this to be a blowout. I mean the Heat manages to win games in blowouts. During close games-LBJ chokes like game 1. Also since this is gonna be a blowout, Am going for the Over 195.5.

GL
Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

This makes no sense my friend -

Heat done want to go 0-2 down so bet the +5.5 - thats obvious - thunder dont want to lose a game at home either .

You expect the game to be a blowout so bet Miami +5.5? so are you saying Miami will win and blow OKC out? , if so why not bet Miami Ml?

Lastly ...... Blowouts usually equate to a lower scoring game as 1 teams fails to score and keep up , also you dont have the added benefit fouls in the last 20-30 seconds and the possibility of overtime.

anyways im not hating - just saying i dont really know what your pick is?

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

his picks are bolded my dude, ( HEAT +5.5, OVER 195.5)

even tho both of yall have good points, it can go either way... BOL

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

his picks are bolded my dude, ( HEAT +5.5, OVER 195.5)

even tho both of yall have good points, it can go either way... BOL

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

ye but his picks make no sense according to his write up , they contradict each other.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Quote Originally Posted by Iainsc2:

This makes no sense my friend -

Heat done want to go 0-2 down so bet the +5.5 - thats obvious - thunder dont want to lose a game at home either .

You expect the game to be a blowout so bet Miami +5.5? so are you saying Miami will win and blow OKC out? , if so why not bet Miami Ml?

Lastly ...... Blowouts usually equate to a lower scoring game as 1 teams fails to score and keep up , also you dont have the added benefit fouls in the last 20-30 seconds and the possibility of overtime.

anyways im not hating - just saying i dont really know what your pick is?

Blowouts usually result in games that have high scoring. Why? Because once a team blows you out by 20+ pts by the third or before the 3rd quarter, teams tend to send out their bench to play. In this case, this is the playoffs which means there would be NO benching for starters until it is a sure win/lose situation. SO when a blowout begins expect the trailing team to shoot the ball and be aggressive resulting to the leading team to shoot and be aggressive as well in order to contain that lead. Now since you insist it would be a low-scoring game if it's a blowout, that only happens in regular season games wherein coaches tell their starters to sit down. In the FINALE expect both teams so have their starters until the last 3mins of the 4th quarter.

As for the ML, I'm betting locals so I don't have ML. Good day! 
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View