Biggest secret you hide from significant other

First Prev 1 of 2 Next Last
mr_bollox
All-Star Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #1
I cheated on my old lady once, didnt plan it, shit happens, felt bad and she might even forgive me but i'll never tell her cos it would really upset her

and you?
ad1260
Captain Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #2
I cheated on my ex girlfriend one time and felt so crummy I told her 3 hours after it happened . I felt so shitty....no wife or girlfriend now but man, I will NEVER do that again. Worst. Feeling. Ever. 

Not trying to make you feel like a bad dude by the way...just speaking for myself in past experiences. 
fsutomahawk
Veteran Participation Meter
Veteran Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #3
I cheated on my left hand with my right hand the other night. I haven't told him yet, not really sure how he's going to take it.
TheGoldenGoose
Hall of Fame Participation Meter
Hall of Fame Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #4

Never kept anything from Wifey in 21 years of marriage.

She knows everything... the good, the bad, the ugly.
searchwarrant
Legend Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #5

Cheating by either side is real bad news - women especially. Out you go forever no matter how up front they are.

searchwarrant
Posted:
Quote #6

1 hour from now I will know if my pseudo girlfriend in Miami is going balls to jaw.

Time is now 7:40.

She will never see me again.

The8ofCups
Rookie Participation Meter
Rookie Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #7
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

1 hour from now I will know if my pseudo girlfriend in Miami is going balls to jaw.

Time is now 7:40.

She will never see me again.

How exactly are you finding this out?
dl36
Banned Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #8
talk about a gamble
Bigfish75
Prospect Participation Meter
Prospect Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #9
I'm a teacher who is married, another teacher gave me a BJ in the classroom on an inservice day. TOUGH to turn that down from a deepthroating juice swallower
Messier-11
Posted:
Quote #10
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

Cheating by either side is real bad news - women especially. Out you go forever no matter how up front they are.

ya i would never take that person back if I found out she cheated on me. even a drunken makeout and i'll toss her to the curb and never talk to her again. Not worth being jealous and always wondering when she's out without you if she's up to no good or wondering whose she's texting. Trust is very important. Then again I don't consider letting an asian lady jerk me off after a great massage cheating and wouldn't feel bad or tell my wife/gf either.
dick747
Posted:
Quote #11
Nothing- my dumb ass girlfriend just makes up stuff in her head - to much tv and not enough brains but her makeup sex for her makeup shit that I don't do keeps winning out - I'd say 8 out of 10 women are just plain crazy . I've remember two keepers over the last few years and wasn't smart enough myself to preserve the relationship.
Rockdog
Posted:
Quote #12

I'm not condoning infidelity, but it's human nature for men to cheat. The reason why other men with gf's/wives haven't cheated yet is because the opportunity hasn't presented itself.

BMA
Posted:
Quote #13
secret

jmw59
Posted:
Quote #14
ugh
walktheline
Posted:
Quote #15
QUOTE Originally Posted by Rockdog:

I'm not condoning infidelity, but it's human nature for men to cheat. The reason why other men with gf's/wives haven't cheated yet is because the opportunity hasn't presented itself.

It's ANIMAL nature, but that is a bunch of bullshit. It's also human nature to steal shit and beat up people that piss us off. I, like many others, have turned down discreet box frequently. Does it make me a saint? Absolutely not, as there is usually a fair amount of flirting or game being spit before finding out if you COULD have gotten the box.

I will concede that every man will "cross the line" when prompted to assure his ego that he still has it. Even if it's not actually hitting it, it's still being shady.
First Prev 1 of 2 Next Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View