Caps @ Rangers Game 5 ** In-Game **

First << 1 of 7 >> Last
Views: 5260
Posts: 168
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posts: 8093
#1 Report User
Posted:

 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posts: 21934
#2 Report User
Posted:

OT please 
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posts: 8093
#3 Report User
Posted:

rangers looking strong early, similar to game 4
 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posts: 21934
#4 Report User
Posted:

They are shooting away 
 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posts: 21934
#5 Report User
Posted:

Semin should've shot that 
 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posts: 21934
#6 Report User
Posted:

1-0 NY 
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posts: 8093
#7 Report User
Posted:

shots 9-2 rangers

 

 

ewwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2007
Posts: 9674
#8 Report User
Posted:

ANTON GOALLLL GOALL GOALLL 
 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posts: 21934
#9 Report User
Posted:

Tort so talkative 
 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2008
Posts: 23781
#10 Report User
Posted:

this counting down the clock thing and saying something about a players number is super gay
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posts: 8093
#11 Report User
Posted:

caps 0-4 when giving up the first goal in the playoffs. but i dont buy into those stats
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posts: 8093
#12 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysvdubwhat:

this counting down the clock thing and saying something about a players number is super gay

 

agreed 

 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2005
Posts: 21467
#13 Report User
Posted:

need another for the first period over
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posts: 8093
#14 Report User
Posted:

of course the refs couldnt put the rangers up 2 men on that obvious hook 
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2008
Posts: 8093
#15 Report User
Posted:

nice after the whistle exchange, late hit, cross check, face wash

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2007
Posts: 9674
#16 Report User
Posted:

Great first period IHIOUSE 

17 shots 
 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posts: 21934
#17 Report User
Posted:

Rangers sure look like fresher team 
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2007
Posts: 9674
#18 Report User
Posted:

Vegas,

This was probably their most complete period of the playoffs. 
 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posts: 21934
#19 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by PennStateMan077:

Vegas,

This was probably their most complete period of the playoffs. 

Played real well and Caps best chance was where Semin passed 
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2009
Posts: 14624
#20 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by PennStateMan077:

Vegas,

This was probably their most complete period of the playoffs

That said... It's still only 1-0...

Could change in a blink... These kinds of 1-0 leads after highly outplaying a team makes for some nervous watching by fans of the leading team and gives hope to the trailing team because they took the other teams best shot and are still only one goal away from being equal on the scoreboard.

I remember a game that the Flyers lost at home to Florida late in the season... Philly outshot them something like 45-15 and lost 2-1.

Better hope the Rags can cash in on a few in the 2nd... or we could be headed to OT where anything can happen... I know Dennis would like that...

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2007
Posts: 9674
#21 Report User
Posted:

agree,

or the break away for Chimera 
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2007
Posts: 9674
#22 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Skubishack:

That said... It's still only 1-0...

Could change in a blink... These kinds of 1-0 leads after highly outplaying a team makes for some nervous watching by fans of the leading team and gives hope to the trailing team because they took the other teams best shot and are still only one goal away from being equal on the scoreboard.

I remember a game that the Flyers lost at home to Florida late in the season... Philly outshot them something like 45-15 and lost 2-1.

Better hope the Rags can cash in on a few in the 2nd... or we could be headed to OT where anything can happen... I know Dennis would like that...


oh i know thats what scares me. hell we could be up 4-0 with 1 minute left and im still not feeling safe
 
MVP
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2009
Posts: 18584
#23 Report User
Posted:

common we need another.  hate these 1 goal games.
 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posts: 21934
#24 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by PennStateMan077:


oh i know thats what scares me. hell we could be up 4-0 with 1 minute left and im still not feeling safe

 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posts: 21934
#25 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Theone324:

common we need another.Once OT beings   hate these 1 goal games.


First << 1 of 7 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View