memphis/clippers in game

First << 1 of 7 >> Last
Views: 8290
Posts: 151
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2009
Posts: 9147
#1 Report User
Posted:

Memphis FC is gonna destroy the clippers if they keep playing like this.
 
MVP
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 16263
#2 Report User
Posted:

lets go grizz win by more than 1
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2009
Posts: 9147
#3 Report User
Posted:

on one contains gasol on the inside, perimeter defense is shitty. Good time out by the clippers coach better get that team focused before they get raped.
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 12708
#4 Report User
Posted:

ive said it before..and its no secret

clipps fold like papier mache when they face tougher physical teams like grizz---what the grizz need to do is keeping this slow, not getting in to a track meet and hustle out clipps
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2012
Posts: 924
#5 Report User
Posted:

this gonna be  very long night for Clippers
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2009
Posts: 9147
#6 Report User
Posted:

yea this pace is good for my under they need to keep forcing tough shots and then taking the shot clock down to 5-10 before they shoot.
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2011
Posts: 4706
#7 Report User
Posted:

clippers are going to have a hard time scoring on this team!
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2008
Posts: 2469
#8 Report User
Posted:

Griffin shooting 3s ?
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2011
Posts: 4706
#9 Report User
Posted:

you take game or half under elim?
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2011
Posts: 4706
#10 Report User
Posted:

haha zebo with the pushups!!!
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2010
Posts: 5686
#11 Report User
Posted:

Wow the Clippers suck ass. They don't even look ready to play. Grizz just running the court with these guys.
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2009
Posts: 9147
#12 Report User
Posted:

were the push ups a sign of payment for getting knocked down on the inside by griffin??
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2009
Posts: 9147
#13 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Budget_Baller:

you take game or half under elim?


grizz 1q -2


If bet
grizz under 184 game
gizz -5.5
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2011
Posts: 4706
#14 Report User
Posted:

i think pushups were a sign that griffin cant hurt him, all that showboating by griffin is going to come back and haunt him tonight.  no way he is gonna be able to handle these guys inside.  take notes griffin, bout to get a lesson!
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2011
Posts: 4706
#15 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by eliminat0r85:



grizz 1q -2


If bet
grizz under 184 game
gizz -5.5


same, 1q, 1h, and game.
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2009
Posts: 9147
#16 Report User
Posted:

questionable goal tending call but i'll take it.
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2011
Posts: 174
#17 Report User
Posted:

I have under on this game. Are clips not going to play any fucking defense
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2009
Posts: 9147
#18 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Budget_Baller:

i think pushups were a sign that griffin cant hurt him, all that showboating by griffin is going to come back and haunt him tonight.  no way he is gonna be able to handle these guys inside.  take notes griffin, bout to get a lesson!


considering randolph has like 20 pounds on him and gasol has like 1/2 a foot and 20 pounds i'd say you're right.
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2011
Posts: 4706
#19 Report User
Posted:

if its this bad already imagine whats gonna happen in the second quarter when the weak ass bench for clipps comes in.  young and bledsoe will have at least 2 turnovers a piece against this intense defense.
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2009
Posts: 9147
#20 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by eliminat0r85:



considering randolph has like 20 pounds on him and gasol has like 1/2 a foot and 20 pounds i'd say you're right.


not to mention i think Blakes height and weight is a bit generous.
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2011
Posts: 4706
#21 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by eliminat0r85:



considering randolph has like 20 pounds on him and gasol has like 1/2 a foot and 20 pounds i'd say you're right.


I don't mean to sound like a frontrunner but I cannot stand Griffin.  I remember him dunking on Gasol and shoving him in the back and the rest of his antics but yet he ended up losing the game.  I just don't think he gets it.  Not to mention that other than his dunks he has absolutely zero game.
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 12708
#22 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Budget_Baller:

if its this bad already imagine whats gonna happen in the second quarter when the weak ass bench for clipps comes in.  young and bledsoe will have at least 2 turnovers a piece against this intense defense.


grizz will smoke clipps
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2009
Posts: 9147
#23 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by michaelb5:

I have under on this game. Are clips not going to play any fucking defense


who cares if they dont play defense - if they keep bricking shots and memphis keeps running down the clock before they shoot we'll get the under.

We're in trouble if memphis starts to run with the clippers and they both keep making shots when they're running. Need the grizz to slow it down and speed the game up.
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2009
Posts: 9147
#24 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Budget_Baller:



I don't mean to sound like a frontrunner but I cannot stand Griffin.  I remember him dunking on Gasol and shoving him in the back and the rest of his antics but yet he ended up losing the game.  I just don't think he gets it.  Not to mention that other than his dunks he has absolutely zero game.


Right i went to work the next day everyone was like omg did you see griffins dunk on gasol he fucking owned him. I'm like yea it was nice, but didnt they fucking lose. who cares about him owning gasols life on one dunk gasols team won.
People are friggin stupid.
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2011
Posts: 4706
#25 Report User
Posted:

have the first half under here myself as well as 2q under 46.5
First << 1 of 7 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View