MLB RPI SYSTEM 2012

First << 1 of 119 >> Last
Views: 403205
Posts: 2960
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 2149
#1 Report User
Posted:

Same rules as last year. I will post them tomorrow if you don't know them. Also will post record from last year tomorrow as well.  We lost one game BTW last year.

First HD (Handicapped Play...AKA last year known as "UnOfficial Play") is:

SEA!!! Only a 2 game chase but Irchiro and King Felix a good mix. Plus King said Sea is better this year. I don't see how but let's commence the betting!!!

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 2149
#2 Report User
Posted:

Plus, oak sucks.
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2008
Posts: 929
#3 Report User
Posted:

I would like to follow this system this year but I have a few questions. I read that we should be using the martingale system and the labby system. I understand how to use these systems individually, but how do I use them together as a part of your RPI system? also, some of the filters are in general terms, so will each play be posted? I don't want to waste units on plays that don't apply to this system. I appreciate the hard work that went into creating this and I wish everyone a profitable and successful 2012 baseball season. I apologize if I was supposed to post these questions in another thread. 
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2010
Posts: 424
#4 Report User
Posted:

My Mariner's!! Let's go!
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 2149
#5 Report User
Posted:

I ONLY use martingale...but modified. Will post rules and how I roll with my money management tonight.
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2011
Posts: 386
#6 Report User
Posted:

Shouldn't we be waiting for this year's RPI??  Aka May?
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2012
Posts: 99
#7 Report User
Posted:

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 2149
#8 Report User
Posted:

1-0 handicapped plays. I will post RPI plays as well when it starts.

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2008
Posts: 2554
#9 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by timbaland99:

I would like to follow this system this year but I have a few questions. I read that we should be using the martingale system and the labby system. I understand how to use these systems individually, but how do I use them together as a part of your RPI system? also, some of the filters are in general terms, so will each play be posted? I don't want to waste units on plays that don't apply to this system. I appreciate the hard work that went into creating this and I wish everyone a profitable and successful 2012 baseball season. I apologize if I was supposed to post these questions in another thread. 

 

NO QUESTIONS ON THIS SYSTEM JUST FOLLOW.    I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMETHING MORE CONSISTENT ON HERE BEEN WAITING ALL WINTER FOR IT TO START AGAIN.

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2008
Posts: 2554
#10 Report User
Posted:

Missed your pick B2W but glad to see you starting off strong!!!!
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2010
Posts: 185
#11 Report User
Posted:

damn i missed the play. i thought you were going to post all plays on fb.
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 2149
#12 Report User
Posted:

Sorry FB people. I will do my best to post there as well.  My bad.  OK, let me get the rules and money management out to ya. I got a little more typing to do.

FYI, next play will be Thurs & Fri next week as MLB "really" starts next week.

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2010
Posts: 1294
#13 Report User
Posted:

Just a thought, and this is your thread so you can do what you want. Why not start another thread for your random or unofficial plays and keep your system thread strickly to the "system".

There is getting to be too many of these RPI threads to. Seems like a new one every week.

When the system officially starts start a thread and keep it as clean as possible.

Any way this is your baby so do as you will and good luck, I'm rootin for ya BTW!
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 2149
#14 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by oilcountry99:

Just a thought, and this is your thread so you can do what you want. Why not start another thread for your random or unofficial plays and keep your system thread strickly to the "system".

There is getting to be too many of these RPI threads to. Seems like a new one every week.

When the system officially starts start a thread and keep it as clean as possible.

Any way this is your baby so do as you will and good luck, I'm rootin for ya BTW!

I will do that.  keep it real and clean.

So some of you newbies know, here's the link on how to play!!!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wg9eAkKvsgwr7dHY5hTCHAwFGBQoqP_iG2HLyc_mJNs/edit

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2011
Posts: 909
#15 Report User
Posted:

I did some backtracking with last yrs games and came up with a little sub-system. Sample size is small unless B2W can remember C games or losses from previous seasons.

My thought was that the teams which go to the C bet are not playing well. So since there were only 8 Series that went to a C game, I checked to see their results for the next series.

In their next series fade the team that went to a C game. A 2 game chase is 8-0. Straight up fading is 16-8 (only the first 3 games of next series). The only teams to win 2 of the next 3 in a series is PHI. Played Pit on the Road and went to play LA in philly.
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2012
Posts: 310
#16 Report User
Posted:

Hey B2W! Thanks for the facts on the spreadsheet, very clean. I like it. Question for ya...on the new rule of not playing on a team that is below .500, I see that we would have gone undefeated so that eliminated the KC loss. Did it also eliminate any of the wins?

Thanks Bro!!!
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 2149
#17 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Ddubb_Steady:

Hey B2W! Thanks for the facts on the spreadsheet, very clean. I like it. Question for ya...on the new rule of not playing on a team that is below .500, I see that we would have gone undefeated so that eliminated the KC loss. Did it also eliminate any of the wins?

Thanks Bro!!!

I THINK MAYBE ONE. But we bet on it unofficially so we didn't lose money.  Maybe 2 series. Either way we came out looking good.

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 2149
#18 Report User
Posted:

Everyone, oilcountry suggested I have a blog for both the rpi and our handicapped(HD)/unofficial plays. I think we should have one blog for both since they work in conjunction.  I thought about it and believe they work better together since it gets everyone involved. But! I will start a new blog on oilcountrys suggestion to start new and clean. I WILL make a new BLOG next SUNDAY NIGHT though for the rest of the baseball season rpi and handicappded plays. so this is temporary. I'm just so freaking excited about the new MLB season and I won my first bet.  LOL.  

The MLB RPI 2012 will officially start within 3-4 weeks of the season starting. The HD system will start next Thursday night!!! Post comments here until Sunday. after that we will once again have the NUMBER 1 BLOG on covers.com this year.

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 2149
#19 Report User
Posted:

Ddubb, I expect you here all year long brotha! 

No worries zcecil, glefkb and air1...You You guys are my support system! IRAGE! you better show some comments and take charge incase I screw up a game.  trychrome..where the hell are you? 

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2009
Posts: 947
#20 Report User
Posted:

System sounds good.  Look forward to using it.  You're going to post the plays each day in here or on a blog?
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2010
Posts: 1291
#21 Report User
Posted:

Bettor2win lets roll
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2011
Posts: 165
#22 Report User
Posted:

Sounds like a great system.  I did some math, and based on your example Bankroll of 1000 and 3% to win.  I came up with a profit of $450 for last yr.  Does that make sense or am I off? Thanks.
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2011
Posts: 165
#23 Report User
Posted:

So basically up 15 units ($30 a unit)
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2011
Posts: 165
#24 Report User
Posted:

Damn must be sleepin..that would be based on lines of -200. Sorry.

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2012
Posts: 381
#25 Report User
Posted:

First << 1 of 119 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View