Being made an example of

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Views: 5793
Posts: 47
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2010
Posts: 1645
#1 Report User
Posted:

I understand what he done was wrong, but damn Alabama University and their fans raised up over $60,000 to give to Auburn University for their toilet paper hanging trees.

They could have some nice big trees brought in an planted are they could plant 1,000's of trees for the money gave to them, shit paper throwing idiots.

Does this man still have to go to prison.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/alabama/judge-delays-trial-in-auburn-tree-case

 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2008
Posts: 12821
#2 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucan:

I understand what he done was wrong, but damn Alabama University and their fans raised up over $60,000 to give to Auburn University for their toilet paper hanging trees.

They could have some nice big trees brought in an planted are they could plant 1,000's of trees for the money gave to them, shit paper throwing idiots.

Does this man still have to go to prison.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/alabama/judge-delays-trial-in-auburn-tree-case

i hope you were drunk when you posted this

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2003
Posts: 13848
#3 Report User
Posted:

People who don't pose a threat to society at large should not be locked in a cage.

 

 
MVP
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2008
Posts: 17263
#4 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

People who don't pose a threat to society at large should not be locked in a cage.

 

quote of the day.........


 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2003
Posts: 13848
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:

quote of the day.........


Even you can overcome your public school brainwashing.

 

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2010
Posts: 11635
#6 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

People who don't pose a threat to society at large should not be locked in a cage.

 

Very broad statement.

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2003
Posts: 13848
#7 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Laroja:

Very broad statement.

In the society in which we live it is a very broad statement, but true nonetheless.

 

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2010
Posts: 1645
#8 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by captjohn67:

i hope you were drunk when you posted this

No i'm not drunk, he should have taking a chainsaw to the trees, if they are going to send him to prison for trees that are not dead, or wait till they die.

What it boils down to is hate, before he done it and hate to make him go to prison.

I don't stand by what he done, like i said it was wrong. But to take Alabama tax dollars an trail this man is stupid.

The man is an ex- Texas policemen, put me on the jury and he walks free, with just probation to shut up the Auburn fans.

Auburn should have to account where they spent over $60,000 saving these trees. Somebodys pocket got fat.

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2010
Posts: 1645
#9 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

People who don't pose a threat to society at large should not be locked in a cage.

 

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2003
Posts: 6909
#10 Report User
Posted:

laws are meant to be followed in any way...you break the law, you pay the consequences.  he made that choice, have fun in jail loser.
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2010
Posts: 1645
#11 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by thisguyiswise:

laws are meant to be followed in any way...you break the law, you pay the consequences.  he made that choice, have fun in jail loser.

You saying he is guilty before being found guilty, the way you take up for Joe Pa seems you would know that, unless your two face.

 

 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2008
Posts: 12821
#12 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucan:

No i'm not drunk, he should have taking a chainsaw to the trees, if they are going to send him to prison for trees that are not dead, or wait till they die.

What it boils down to is hate, before he done it and hate to make him go to prison.

I don't stand by what he done, like i said it was wrong. But to take Alabama tax dollars an trail this man is stupid.

The man is an ex- Texas policemen, put me on the jury and he walks free, with just probation to shut up the Auburn fans.

Auburn should have to account where they spent over $60,000 saving these trees. Somebodys pocket got fat.

fair enough, you were sober

i think i'll just let this go, can't see much to gain from this

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2010
Posts: 1645
#13 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by captjohn67:

fair enough, you were sober

i think i'll just let this go, can't see much to gain from this

I don't think there's any gain in these forum period, your either a follower, are a leader. Myself i like to read some peoples posts or threads or i would not keep coming to covers.com.

But to follow somebody because i think they can pick a game better then me is BS, i don't drink and never have. I'm just a straight shooter. I have always believed in saying what's on my mine.

Your opinions or your opinions, and mine or mine, others or others.

One thing i believe in is second chances on certain things this is one of them, i believe in stop wasteing the tax dollars on BS court trails.

Hell i can go on the internet and see how many child molesters our within so many miles from my home and this mans going to prison for killing two trees, with Auburn money backing to show people what will happen if you screw with a TREE at Auburn.

Being made an example of is wrong, when the worst criminals live right down the road from us all, like they done nothing wrong.

Of course one could say they done their time and he has not, and we can ba ba ba back and fort like theres no tommorow.

The reason i made a reply to you was you was calling me a drunk.

 i was nice, usally i'm not when people call me a drunk. But i'm learning to deal with people nice these days my therapist has been doing a great job with me lately.

Roll-Tide

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Oct, 2008
Posts: 13623
#14 Report User
Posted:

You should start drinking
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2010
Posts: 1645
#15 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by jwheels86:

You should start drinking

You should get off crack

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2010
Posts: 1163
#16 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucan:

I don't think there's any gain in these forum period, your either a follower, are a leader. Myself i like to read some peoples posts or threads or i would not keep coming to covers.com.

But to follow somebody because i think they can pick a game better then me is BS, i don't drink and never have. I'm just a straight shooter. I have always believed in saying what's on my mine.

Your opinions or your opinions, and mine or mine, others or others.

One thing i believe in is second chances on certain things this is one of them, i believe in stop wasteing the tax dollars on BS court trails.

Hell i can go on the internet and see how many child molesters our within so many miles from my home and this mans going to prison for killing two trees, with Auburn money backing to show people what will happen if you screw with a TREE at Auburn.

Being made an example of is wrong, when the worst criminals live right down the road from us all, like they done nothing wrong.

Of course one could say they done their time and he has not, and we can ba ba ba back and fort like theres no tommorow.

The reason i made a reply to you was you was calling me a drunk.

 i was nice, usally i'm not when people call me a drunk. But i'm learning to deal with people nice these days my therapist has been doing a great job with me lately.

Roll-Tide

English much?

 

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2010
Posts: 1645
#17 Report User
Posted:

Typo >>>>>>>>> B           I    T   C        H

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2010
Posts: 1645
#18 Report User
Posted:

Hey Sooner is the Okla, going to suck again this year ?

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2010
Posts: 1645
#19 Report User
Posted:

That's the Oklahoma team if you can't typo >>>> B   I  T  C  H

 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2010
Posts: 11635
#20 Report User
Posted:

Learn to speak english bruh.

 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2011
Posts: 11854
#21 Report User
Posted:

why don't you bama fans get on your radio stations and start supporting your hoops team. Just because they don't wear pads doesn't mean they don't matter
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2010
Posts: 1163
#22 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucan:

Hey Sooner is the Okla, going to suck again this year ?


Actually 15 typos........but what do you expect? Only would an inbred Alabama fan think that a 10-3 team "sucked".  By the way, Stoops is 2-0 vs Alabama.  Now, put the moonshine down and start working on that GED. 
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2010
Posts: 11635
#23 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by soonboomer:


Actually 15 typos........but what do you expect? Only would an inbred Alabama fan think that a 10-3 team "sucked".  By the way, Stoops is 2-0 vs Alabama.  Now, put the moonshine down and start working on that GED. 


LOL
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2011
Posts: 11854
#24 Report User
Posted:

BTW i have LSU beating Oklahoma for the nat'l title this year. With Bama losing 3 games

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2009
Posts: 3304
#25 Report User
Posted:

 I'm not going to critique your spelling Lucan, but for God's sake it's The University of Alabama not Alabama University.

 I applaud 'Bama nation for doing a noble thing in raising those charitable funds and so should you. But $60,000 is really not that much money, I seriously doubt that anyone is going to be lining their pockets.

First << 1 of 2 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View