Arizona State at Boise State (12/22/2011)

First << 1 of 3 >> Last
Views: 13644

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

Away:  Arizona State [3-8-1 ATS]
Home:  Boise State [4-8 ATS]

Game Time: 8:00 PM
Stadium: Sam Boyd Stadium

Recent Meetings:
10/05/96 - BOIST 7 vs. ARZST 56

Team Leaders:

Arizona State:
Passing: Brock Osweiler (3641)
Rushing: Cameron Marshall (1038)
Receiving: Gerell Robinson (1156)

Boise State:
Passing: Kellen Moore (3507)
Rushing: Doug Martin (1148)
Receiving: Tyler Shoemaker (959)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

Prospect
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Like Boise here a lot. There ATS is horrible this year, mostly because they didn't cover a game at home and the spreads were huge. They're 8-2 in their last 10 bowl games, and I don't see ASU being able to hang with them, especially given ASU's horrible pass defense. I know the Broncos are disappointed about their BCS rank and bowl game combination. They were in the same spot last year and dismantled Utah. Look for the same here.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

One team throws a lot and the other can't cover....Boise -14

Prospect
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

I also like Boise -14.  Coach Petersen does not make public comments often.  You have to think that since he did, he will have the team well prepared for this game.  Some might say Boise will not be interested to be there.  I disagree.  A lot of seniors on this team, they will be motivated to go out and play hard one last time, and show they should have been in the BCS.  Arizona St in free fall mode, and fired their coach.  Boise should cover.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

moore will shine in this one broncos win by 24+

Veteran
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Prospect
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

Boise will go out there to prove they should have been in a better bowl game and will show Az St does not belong on the same field with them.  Boise huge

Prospect
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Arizon ST.  athletic and talented i know they lost the coach, but don't you think they can stay in 14 points and possibly beat a low motivated Boise state ?

Rookie
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Kellen Moore ends his great career with a blowout bowl win.  I see him throwing at least 4 td's in this one. 
Boise -14. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Wow, 99% of you will be disappointed, I am afraid to say...

Arizona State after 4 weeks rest will be fired up to get a big win for their departing coach, healthier then they were during the season, and ready on offense to score toe to toe with Boise State.

Boise State is just not the Boise State you all think they are.  I don't get it...They allowed UNLV to put up some nice points...they let Wyoming put up over 30!  

Veteran
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

correction... Wyoming did not put up over 30...I misspoke.

still don't think this game is a blow-out.

Captain
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

last game for DE at ASU...Boise St good, but not great this year and poor  ATS...

no play for me...

Rookie
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

BOISE ST is always with some supprises.  They beat Oklahoma in a bowl game.

Boise St -13.5

All-Star
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by PlacinUnits:

Wow, 99% of you will be disappointed, I am afraid to say...

Arizona

State after 4 weeks rest will be fired up to get a big win for their departing coach, healthier then they were during the season, and ready on offense to score toe to toe with Boise State.

Boise State is just not the Boise State you all think they are.  I don't get it...They allowed UNLV to put up some nice points...they let Wyoming put up over 30!  

WOW   ur the 1%  wise guy..... i must admit BSU isnt the steam roller juggernaut they were last year---still they have a nice deffense and moore is a great QB and have the talent in WR position to Scorch ASU deffense... and so u think they will want to win a game over a stinker of a head coach that had them derailing and was clear all the team was on quitting mode all over him, for starters ASU will have te disadvantage here, Petersen will have BSU well prepared and minded for this BOWL, BSU is way better team and-----Moore will finish his illustrious career in a high note, not a stinker

wwayyy  wrong thinking of you

Rookie
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Boise's defense left for somewhere after the GEO game, ASU can put points on the bvoard, Moores going to shred ASU like the over.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

Like the over as well, Moore goes out with a bang, Boise big. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

Boise St is NOT disappointed for not being in a BCS bowl game.  They already understand the reason.  The only way for non-BCS schools to be in a BCS bowl is to win their conference with an undefeated season, like some time ago when they played Oklahoma (beat them) & Hawaii with an undefeated season, played Georgia and (got slauthered). 

There is NO such thing as NOT MOTIVATED, NO INCENTIVE, etc. in a bowl game.  If that is the case, then, just decline the bowl game.  Remember that the bowl games are for bragging rights, recruiting, and again, $$$.

As for this game, agreed that Boise is not as great this year.  They need to be focused and execute.

Boise St & over

Captain
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Merry Christmas everyone! ...For my friends from Hawaii Mele Kalikimaka to you and your ohana!

I hope all of you have been very profitable this season. As for me I had to hold back a bit as I bought something that took a big hit on my wagering bankroll but was well worth it. So I just been chillin a bit. 

I think it's time for me to thaw out and touch this one...I'm leaning on Boise St first half in this match up..I'll be back.

Banned
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

BOISE ST -13

Prospect
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

definately like the over. for the side I actually like AZST, in my opinion they have played a tougher schedule and the only game they lost 14pts was against the ducks. boise couldnt hang with ducks too. the

ouside of the first game of the season the 2nd toughest team boise played was TCU and the choked.

boise might win but by 14pts, less of a probability that happens.  the safer wager on this game thoug is the over, if you pick a side lean with AZST.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by gaeton:

ass balls cock for mine!

hey does your mommy know your on the computer using homosexual comments. what are you like 13?

get off this site this is not facebook for your class mates. your bin laden shit was funny either. people come here for insight on games to wager real fucking money. and your fagot ass is on here rambling about how you like sucking balls and ramming shaved gerbels up your ass while watching rainbow bright.

your neither funny nor witty, and it is not 2 be or not to be, it is to choose your own destiny if you want to be a douche bag that is all you will amount to. maybe thats your problem fucking liberal with no goals looking for attention and a hand out. here is an idea go play solitary leap frog in the grand canyon.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by voldkoff:

definately like the over. for the side I actually like AZST, in my opinion they have played a tougher schedule and the only game they lost 14pts was against the ducks. boise couldnt hang with ducks too. the

ouside of the first game of the season the 2nd toughest team boise played was TCU and the choked.

boise might win but by 14pts, less of a probability that happens.  the safer wager on this game thoug is the over, if you pick a side lean with AZST.

I agree!    But still only a small wager for me on Arizona State +14 

SHARP 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

This game is in Las Vegas , Boise State already played UNLV and had there party here. If you can remember they never came close to covering that game. Now Arizona State gets to party it up in Vegas and gets caught up in the Vegas visit. Boise will blow them out here as they will be much more prepared. Alot of poeple say UNLV plays well at home and its not that they play well but when teams come to vegas its party time for them instead of resting and preparing for there game. Add that this is Moores last game i think they will be pass happy and put alot of points on the board. Boise covers easily

Prospect
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by voldkoff:

they've played a tougher schedule?

who cares?

they lost 5 of their last 6
they gave up a ton of pts. in 5 of their last 6
they were favored and lost ats in 5 of their last 6

in there last 4.....2 at home and 2 on the road......they were favored by 6, 10, 11.5, and 8.5.........and LOST THE GAMES OUTRIGHT!!!!

so take the 14 if you want....but know 1 thing....you're betting on a real bad team

Veteran
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

BOISE will win the bowl (100%) cause they deserve it by Mr Vegas, but DON'T cover the point (0%) cause Mr Vegas said I take the ASU cause DOGs are BARKING in BOWL season.

First << 1 of 3 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View