View Our New Forum Updates. You can always switch back to what you're used to.
View Our New Forum Updates.
You can always switch back to what you're used to.

NFL Picks 11/13/11

Participants:
Views: 444

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

NFL YTD  7-2

Picks:

Dallas -5.5  2units

Cinn  + 4    2 units

Dallas will come to play today.  I see them winning by at least 7.  The bills are 1-2 away this year while the Cowboys are 3-1 at home.  The line is going in reverse of the public.  I like Dallas.

Cinn getting 4 at home in a divisional game is too much.  I will take the points as I see value there.

Good Luck! 

Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Adding

SF -4

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Adding

NE  +2.5  2 units

good luck

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Was with ya K,....r Chi helped out. Best of luck all season. I know I'm pushing the envelope with  NE +2 tonight...... Any thoughts on MNF ? take care.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Sheesh didn't even see your last post... I never pressed submit button all day. Sorry

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Quote Originally Posted by krwood82:

Adding

NE  +2.5  2 units

good luck

Not an easy game to pick.  If Minn does not go down early and abandon the run I think Minn can keep it with in 10 points.  If GB comes out early and goes up by 14 or more I get scared by Ponder throwing the ball 40+ times and the game becoming a blow out quick.  If Minn can keep it close and establish the run Ponder should do fine with play action.  He is only going to get better now that he is getting more comfortable with his receivers and throwing against a sub par GB defense

GB would have only covered a 13+ spread twice this season but both times were at home which means something.  Minn under Ponder have played well going 1-1 and only losing to GB by 6 a few weeks ago.  I guess what I am saying is I like Minn enough to make a small wager.  By no means is this a strong play and if someone is chasing trying to make their money back tonight I would not feel to good about either play and would just sit this one out and wait for a better game next week to get their money back.

Just my thoughts.  This is the NFL and anything can happen.

Good Luck!

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

NFL

NFL YTD  10-3

Adding:

Minn  + 13

Good Luck

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by Sandinhand:

Was with ya K,....r Chi helped out. Best of luck all season. I know I'm pushing the envelope with  NE +2 tonight...... Any thoughts on MNF ? take care.

Sorry this was meant to respond to Sandinhand

Not an easy game to pick.  If Minn does not go down early and abandon the run I think Minn can keep it with in 10 points.  If GB comes out early and goes up by 14 or more I get scared by Ponder throwing the ball 40+ times and the game becoming a blow out quick.  If Minn can keep it close and establish the run Ponder should do fine with play action.  He is only going to get better now that he is getting more comfortable with his receivers and throwing against a sub par GB defense

GB would have only covered a 13+ spread twice this season but both times were at home which means something.  Minn under Ponder have played well going 1-1 and only losing to GB by 6 a few weeks ago.  I guess what I am saying is I like Minn enough to make a small wager.  By no means is this a strong play and if someone is chasing trying to make their money back tonight I would not feel to good about either play and would just sit this one out and wait for a better game next week to get their money back.

Just my thoughts.  This is the NFL and anything can happen.

Good Luck!

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View