NFL Pick 11/10/11

Participants:
Views: 511

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

NFL YTD  5-2

Pick:

Oakland + 7  (Hoping it goes to 7.5 by kick)  4 units  (normal play is 2 units)

This is a big AFC WEST game.  I like the way Oakland has played SD over the last few years.  I think this line is high because Oak looked past Denver last week and lost.  Palmer should only get better, or at least made less mistakes, the more he plays and gets comfortable with the offense.  I will take the points in the divisional game. 

Of course this is the NFL and anything can happen and SD could blow them out.

Good Luck!

Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Adding

Under Oak/SD Game 48

Goodluck!

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Nice Night.  Thought the under looked great after the first half.  Did not look so good going into the fourth but it held up.  Congrats to the Oakland backers and the under backers.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Great calls krwood. Best of luck to you. Is it just NFL, or don't you cap NBA as well ? I can't remember... Have a great year anyways !

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Quote Originally Posted by krwood82:

Nice Night.  Thought the under looked great after the first half.  Did not look so good going into the fourth but it held up.  Congrats to the Oakland backers and the under backers.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Say KR what's your take on this Sundays Chi at home -3 ?

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Quote Originally Posted by Sandinhand:

Great calls krwood. Best of luck to you. Is it just NFL, or don't you cap NBA as well ? I can't remember... Have a great year anyways !

I used to post plays for NBA a few years ago.  I took a break for over 2 years on all posting and betting.  I am older now and have less time for entertainment but lately I have been making plays. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by Sandinhand:

Say KR what's your take on this Sundays Chi at home -3 ?

I am not touching that game.  I was on the bears last week for many reasons just as I am not on them for many reasons this week.  Det is a better team.  Their pass rush scares me.  The Bears always find a way to break my heart when you think they have turned the corner they lose.  The bears do not play as well as favorites.  I also do not trust Det enough on the road to bet them nor would I bet against my home team.  This is a really big game for the Bears and if they lose Det will be 2-0 for the season and hold the tie breaker over the Bears.  I am just going to sit back and enjoy the game.  If I had to I would lean Det though.  Plenty of other games that interest me more than this one betting wise.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Thanks KR for your insight. I do remember and came here to covers to see what your NBA thoughts were,... you helped me win an 8 teamer, $15.00 to win $1,300.00 parlay back in those days ! I respect your selections and never bet against ya. Take care and good luck 
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View