Green Bay at San Diego (11/06/2011)

First Prev 2 of 3 Next Last
usmail
Rookie Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #16

Will that stupid snap and fumble happen again this week for Chargers ? GB going to beat this team by double digits.

lonelycoyote
Veteran Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #17
How do you guys go from 4 points to 7 points in one thread?Who set the line at 4?
gamblingreg
Prospect Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #18
i have it at 7.5 on my Canadian sports lottery thats what i was going by , at 5.5 id think twice.
pro-z
Posted:
Quote #19
this is the only game i dont agree on with you vue.. rivers is not the same anymore gb will have a field day in sd and will win by 8 or more take it to the bank.. and ps the only reason i say vue in all my posts cause i love his upset picks the guy is for real gl to all
red_dragons
Posted:
Quote #20
Saints at the Rams..no way the Saints lose, right?

Rivers gets it going against a suspect secondary. Doesn't matter who's running the ball as most of the offense in this game is done through the air. Let's not look at this season's stats, Phillip Rivers is an elite NFL quarterback and shows why here. Likely a close one, but the Chargers win straight up
pro-z
Posted:
Quote #21
red_dragons rivers is no longer an elite qb maybe in your dreams he is.. he is done man look how many interceptions he threw and how many completions he has lol.. it isss not his yearr
BreakaBookie
Posted:
Quote #22
I'm on the Chargers here....

Chargers are tough to beat at home... that offense can score points against any defense at home...

GB defense doesn't impress....

GB offense will put up numbers as usual but the Chargers defense is built to stop passing teams.... their issue is stopping the run....

The mismatch at corner will be exploited by Rodgers (cason I think his name is).... but the chargers will put up enough of a fight to possibly win this game....

I like SD plus 5.5

I also like SD ML playing the GB sluggish after a bye angle (a small wager)

GL TO ALL!
tabasco_cat
Posted:
Quote #23
One thing I just noticed during my studies......The best defense the Pack Attack have faced all year thus far is Carolina, ranked at 17th. 

Im trying to make a case for myself to bet SD as that is what my gut feeling says to do here. More analysis for me on this one.
NNMsports
Posted:
Quote #24
The Packers have to lose some time. They aren't the greatest team in history or anything, more like a solid team. The Chargers need this game more.

Chargers 5.5
DrDogs
Posted:
Quote #25
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

Man, Rivers really F***ed me last night. I had that game. I mean, it was lock, stock and barrel.

JUST TAKE THE F'N SNAP, AND FALL ON THE F'N BALL, KICK THE FIELD GOAL, AND GET THE 'F' OUT OF DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, I guess I'm not bitter or anything, time to move on.........

O.K. - so using my capping logic and wisely taking everything into consideration, here's my analysis of the game:

I don't give a F*** what the spread is, I will pound Green Bay this week until the cows come home, then I will print out a picture of Philip Rivers, and do an Aaron Rodgers "Discount Double Check" dance on his F'N FACE!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spurs74fan
Posted:
Quote #26
Taking the Over in this one!!
DrDogs
Posted:
Quote #27
get ready to dance kid!!!!
pro-z
Posted:
Quote #28
ok the packers are not the best team ? lol dude they are 7-0 the only undefeated team after them winning the superball.. in fact rogers is the only solid qb in this league i think he is better than brady and manning dont sweat it too much packers for the large sd throws 5 interceptions in this game
BasirWaahid
Posted:
Quote #29
After 3 road games, home cooking is all they need.  However, SD has a ton of injuries.  Can Rivers keep it close & turn it into a shootout?  The cheese heads will represent well @ tomorrow's game.  Wouldn't surprise me if it feels like a home game for them in the World's Most Beautiful City.  

NO PLAY
jorge112270
Captain Participation Meter
Captain Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #30
gb-5.5
First Prev 2 of 3 Next Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View