First << 2 of 4 >> Last
Views: 14263

Rookie
Participation Meter
#26 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:

9 run inning?! Time to get drunk. 

Agreed - I watched on in horror.  Still felt there were chances for Houston to steal it; they had bases loaded at 10-7 in the 8th.  StL bullpen is a shocker; they seem easy money for the Overs at present.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#27 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by kreatture:

Everyone has an agenda.. no matter what anyone posts.. or anyone says.. EVERYONE HAS AN AGENDA. Don't ever forget that..

Everything looks suspicious when looked at with suspicion  

Prospect
Participation Meter
#28 Report User
Posted:

Time to get drunk for good reasons with that 9 run inning. Sorry DJ, that's my team! lol

Paddington, I would have to agree with you. The Cardinals offense is clicking right now, and will be hard to beat, but their bullpen is just a total mess. I would definitely agree that more times than not your gonna hit the overs on their games.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#29 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by paul_scholes:

couldnt agree more Paul ..what a tool this wannabe Kreatture is

DJ, good luck, You will definetely get to the 100k, You are everything Kreatture isnt, steady, consistent, and most importantly a winner...

Prospect
Participation Meter
#30 Report User
Posted:

Agreed. STFU kreatture- once you can be quoted as saying "Honestly, I see myself as 1 of the top 3 cappers on this forum" you shine enough true color to be discarded... stop talking like you are the godfather of handicapping. Get over yourself.

Good luck DJ. 10,000 to 100,000 documented will be no small feat, but if anyone has proven they have it in them, you've got the threads to prove it.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#31 Report User
Posted:

Wow, I had to scroll back to last page to find out what everyone was crying about this time.. The Agenda comment was made in the wrong thread and had nothing to do with DJ, which i'm sure he knew cuz he didn't bring it up like some of you losers who like to stir the pot. Not the 1st time i've posted something in the wrong thread when drunk.

There's no one on here I respect more than DJ, and he knows this. So keep your trash hater comments to yourself or at least come into my thread and make them, cuz this thread doesn't need them.

Once again, I apologize to DJ for the comment posted in the wrong thread and the crying it has created. I'd post it in the correct thread now but clearly none of these people would understand it anyway and they'd just cry some more. 

Wish ya all the best C, but you already know that 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#32 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:

Astros [+139] 1% -97.68 to win 135.78 
Nationals [+101] 1% -97.68 to win 98.66 
Preds/Canucks O5 [-115] 2% -195.37 to win 169.89 
Sporting Braga +1 [-136] 1% -97.68 to win 71.82 PUSH
Villareal +0.5 [+150] 1% -97.68 to win 146.52 

Record: 4-6-1
Bankroll: $9476.25
Wagered: $1386.09
Returned: $862.34
Net: -$523.75
ROI: -37.79%
_____________________________ ______ _____ ____ ___ __ _ _

Rays [-147] 2% -189.53 to win 128.93
Yankees [-135] 2% -189.53 to win 140.39
Mariners [+173] 2% -189.53 to win 327.89
Marlins [+136] 1% -94.76 to win 128.87
Orioles [+134] 1% -94.76 to win 126.98
Rangers/Athletics O6.5 [-110] 1% -94.76 to win 86.15

Wings/Sharks O5.5 [-102] 1% -94.76 to win 92.90
Lightning [+156] 1% -94.76 to win 147.83

Prospect
Participation Meter
#33 Report User
Posted:

BOL tonight DJ, rough start has to lead to something positive :)

I've decided to start tailing - the ship will turn soon enough.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#34 Report User
Posted:

Where the Pirates at?  (SAP)   

Veteran
Participation Meter
#35 Report User
Posted:

Tailing all the way DJ, good luck to us

Veteran
Participation Meter
#36 Report User
Posted:

Love your thinking, Wish I had a bankroll like yours. Hope you achieve your goal

Veteran
Participation Meter
#37 Report User
Posted:

jumping on your sharks and rediwings OVER

Prospect
Participation Meter
#38 Report User
Posted:

Thank You for Posting everything you do and for being truthful.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#39 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_MakeMeRich:

Thank You for Posting everything you do and for being truthful.

DAT ASS

Veteran
Participation Meter
#40 Report User
Posted:

DAT ASS

+1

Veteran
Participation Meter
#41 Report User
Posted:

Record: 8-10-1
Bankroll: $9639.24
Wagered: $2428.48
Returned: $2067.72
Net: -$360.76
ROI: -14.86%
_____________________________ ______ _____ ____ ___ __ _ _
Pirates/Rockies O9 [-106] 2% -192.78 to win 181.87
Nationals [+125] 1% -96.39 to win 120.49

Predators/Canucks O5 [-102] 2% -192.78 to win 189.00

Mainz [+104] 2% -192.78 to win 200.49
Everton [+152] 2% -192.78 to win 293.03
Freiburg +0.5 [+131] 1% -96.39 to win 126.27
Bolton +0.5 [-109] 1% -96.39 to win 88.43
Hannover [-136] 1% -96.39 to win 70.88

Veteran
Participation Meter
#42 Report User
Posted:

Big soccer card tomorrow...got faith in your skills.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#43 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by 702underdog:

got faith in your skills.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#44 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by giantONE:

BOL tonight DJ, rough start has to lead to something positive :)

I've decided to start tailing - the ship will turn soon enough.

lol i think the ship is doing just fine, correct me if iam wrong but wasnt this only the 2nd losing day since he started back up? if  your tailing theres no way you can be down! good work D...iam waiting to see if you increase you %ages per play as the season goes on, if you continue at this rate or in the same ballpark you can prob raise it up and utilize more of your bankroll..keep it up dude!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#45 Report User
Posted:

SKIP THIS IF YOU ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR PICKS

Quote Originally Posted by kreatture:

Wow, I had to scroll back to last page to find out what everyone was crying about this time.. The Agenda comment was made in the wrong thread and had nothing to do with DJ, which i'm sure he knew cuz he didn't bring it up like some of you losers who like to stir the pot. Not the 1st time i've posted something in the wrong thread when drunk.

There's no one on here I respect more than DJ, and he knows this. So keep your trash hater comments to yourself or at least come into my thread and make them, cuz this thread doesn't need them.

Once again, I apologize to DJ for the comment posted in the wrong thread and the crying it has created. I'd post it in the correct thread now but clearly none of these people would understand it anyway and they'd just cry some more. 

Wish ya all the best C, but you already know that 

Bullshitters spend most of thier time only bullshitting themselves.

Only someone too into themselves see's others as caring enough to "cry" or whatever subliminally self-explanatory comments you made. See- George Carlin re: how long it takes to figure out when someone is full of shit.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see what you were saying and who you were saying it to, and one only needs to read 3 of your posts to know that the location wasnt an accident and you CLEARLY arrogant enough to act in such a manner- the shoe fits buddy- learn to wear it if you are gonna stay the course.

the capper was trying to drag DJ into it- thats what gave you away. lol- you are entertaining. you are more consistent in response than most people who start threads on here tracking an idea. Its funny.... trust me, no one cries over your opinion.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#46 Report User
Posted:

I don't normally like to comment too much in here... I try to let my plays do the talking and stay out of whatever is going on in the thread but I do have to mention two things.

The first is about clogging this thread up... I don't mind if you wanna pop in and let the thread know your tailing, I don't care if you wanna give me props or bash me, I don't care if you wanna give me some constructive criticism or shoot the shit and talk about a game or strategy... but I do care when the thread tails off about random and useless bullshit. All you people who have beef with kreatture, go do it somewhere else. I'm not self-centered but this thread should be about me or my plays and not much else. Thanks in advance.

The second thing is patience. I know the goal of this thread is lofty and a lot of you are excited that I've reached my previous two goals relatively easily and hope I can do the same here... but the past doesn't guarantee the future. I only doubled the bankroll in my last thread and it took me 7 months, trying to increase it 10x should be five times as hard and thus take me about 3 years to complete. Again, it could go longer, it could go shorter; the past doesn't predict the future. It's a very long grind and you have to be able and ready for it.

A lot of you won't be able to do it... and I don't mean that in a mean or condescending way but the hardest part of gambling is learning to grind. There will be downswings that will last way longer than you can imagine... There will be nights when you wonder if I'm half-retarded... And truth be told, we may go broke before we reach the goal... but I'm FINE with that because my bankroll is an allotted amount that I'm ready to lose in hopes of reaching my goal.

With that being said, I'm still going to carefully manage the bankroll... Still going to plug away, and hammer my edges as I find them... And hopefully with a little bit of luck and a lot of patience, we'll be at 100k in a couple years. So until we reach the goal or go broke, expect everything in between.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#47 Report User
Posted:

Thanks for the insight DJ and congrats on completing your second goal. Best of luck on this one. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#48 Report User
Posted:

any plays today?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#49 Report User
Posted:

This thread needs goombas with no avatars frothing meaningless platitudes and asking if there's plays today (as if DJD wasn't going to post them until your dumb ass asked) about as much as it needs me typing this shit.

Let the man do work.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#50 Report User
Posted:

+++^^^
First << 2 of 4 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View