More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

Rookie
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

Packers win if Rogers does not get hurt.

Packers-3.5

Legend
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

Packers -3 and Pack ML....those would be my plays right now....Pack will be in Super Bowl.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

Green Bay is clearly the better team coming into Soldier Field.  Da Bears played unusally sloppy D in ending the last game against  Seattle, making Chicago backers sweat out the cover. Phew! I'm really concerned about laying  -3.5 with the Pack, in what figures to be more like a lot of their divisional contest results. Because I see Green Bay advancing to the SB, I'm jumping on a good thing before the number moves up.

GREEN BAY  -  3.5

Prospect
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Best Interperspective Vegas Line of The Year ......

However, Don't let ""THE LINE PLAY YOU"".......

Lay Lady Lay, Lay Out Across on My Big Brass Bed.

ShakeDaddy 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

I like the Packers to pull out a late Crosby field goal....

but I expect this to be a competitive NFC north showdown....

Cutler has been surprisingly efficient and even running the ball well..... (he had more rushing yards than the entire Seahawk offense)

Gotta roll with the home-dog in this one

GB finally plays a real defense in these playoffs.... I still think they pull it out though.....

I'm going to buy the hook up as high as I can.... I'm hoping the public slams the Packers and gets this line up to 4 (wishful thinking)

Da Bears +3.5 - +4.5 (depending on how the juice looks)

GL TO ALL!

Playoffs is about who can run, and who can stop the run

Veteran
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

quasimodo....

please don't jump on my pick this week.... It's been profitable being on the opposite side as you.....

just kidding

GL!

Rookie
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

Green Bay has been the team that a lot of people including myself being a Saints Backer. It really looked like Patriots were the AFC division representatives but I guess Jets did everyone a favor. Packers have got to be the heavy favorites to win the Super Bowl now. Rodgers is playing lights out and his last performance gainst the Falcons, who has a great defense in their homefield, was evidence of how great he can be. He has played well and consistent in his last few games. In their last meeting with the Bears, they showed great poise and Bears were definitely trying to get them out of contention and their biggest fear is now upon them. They meet again.

I don't see a close game here as Rodgers is too versatile in and out of the pocket. GB "D" will keep Cutler and Co. in check.

Packers for me XXXtra Large

Banned
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by vue21849:

Green Bay is clearly the better team coming into Soldier Field.  Da Bears played unusally sloppy D in ending the last game against  Seattle, making Chicago backers sweat out the cover. Phew! I'm really concerned about laying  -3.5 with the Pack, in what figures to be more like a lot of their divisional contest results. Because I see Green Bay advancing to the SB, I'm jumping on a good thing before the number moves up.

GREEN BAY  -  3.5

That write up is laughable.  Packers are clearly the better team?
Okay then why was a must win game in Lambeau for the Pack so close?  The Bears had nothing to play for then and would have won the game possibly if they had not run a vanilla offense all game.

This game comes down to one thing... Always fade Vue21849

Home Dogs win outright

Bears ML

Prospect
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe6Pack:

why was a must win game in Lambeau for the Pack so close?  The Bears had nothing to play for then and would have won the game possibly if they had not run a vanilla offense all game.

I agree. And we're underdogs once again. Just another added motivation for us. Rodgers will have a hard time on our turf and he's not going to put up numbers like he did on Atlanta in the dome. Bears all day.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

Well its going to be a balmy 25 in Chicago so the weather is not a factor in this game. All the hype is on Green Bay which is great for Chicago

I see both QB'S getting sacked and pressured alot more in this game then the last games they played. So i look at the running game and cant see Jackson or Starks measuring up to Forte thats a huge edge with the Bears playing a more controlled time possesion offense with Martz the last 5weeks.

A huge advantage on the receiving corps fpr GB but with tha cove rage 2 the only time Seattle could throw was when there were down by 25

Special Teams Hester in a land  slide and same wih kicking game. Defensivelely both are = the Bears are Healthier

So the oddsmakers made a mistake and put the wrong team the favorite because of the win against a bad Falcon team DA Bears win this game 19 -17 and the Super Bowl Shuffle lives on again and coach Dikta come out to lead the parade against the Jets

All-Star
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

+3.5 Da Bears   

Prospect
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

The Pack is Back

Prospect
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

Packers   -3                    

BOL

All-Star
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Okay then why was a must win game in Lambeau for the Pack so close?  The Bears had nothing to play for then and would have won the game possibly if they had not run a vanilla offense all game.

Home Dogs win outright

Bears ML

STFU Joe6Pack. Vue is a respected capper and does very well in the NFL & CFB. The reason I'm leaning towards Chicago this weekend because it's a divisional rivalry game and I believe it's going to be a lot closer than the betting public expect.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

THIS ONE IS TOO EASY.. EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERYONE IS NOW ON THE PACKS BAND WAGON... EASY READ.. GOOD BYE PACK... 

TAKE CHICAGO NOW... OR GET IT AT A PICKUM AT GAME TIME..  

FIGURE IT OUT.. 
I SAW DABUCKSTER LOVES GREENBAY.. THAT GUY HAS NOT HIT A PICK, IN TWO YEARS.. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

BEARS OUTRIGHT DA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Home Dogs win outright

Bears ML

should of, would of, could of, but didnt! all im hearing is excuses from u. the bears r gonna wish they never let the packers in the playoffs. who is playing better ball than the packers right now? its not a fluke n VEGAS knows it. why do u think they opened the line at GB -3 when homefield advantage is -3? the line jus doesnt make CENTS to me. PACKERS fo the WIN! 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

2 excellent defenses but i think GB is younger and a little better. Rogers is a rising star Cutler a known quantity. Have PIT xxlarge, small par with GB.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

Rogers had the second highest completion percentage in a 300 yard passing game in NFL postseason history. Thats not hype that the real deal.  He wont do that in Chicago but he will score touchdowns and keep the Chicago D on the field for a long time. Besides that its not Cutlers time yet.

GB -3

Rookie
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Green Bay all the way. 

Green Bay -3 & under 43.5

Prospect
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

the hottest team in the playoffs goes into chicago to play a very focused and sometimes looked past bears team. this is a divisional battle that will be played tight and real close. these defenses know the opposing offenses as well as any other team in the league. do not be surprised if the +3 comes into play here. regardless of the massive amount of points both teams have been putting up as of late, this WILL be a pretty low scoring affair. lets not forget the caliber of these 2 defenses. i believe GB will heavily utilize starks, kuhn, and their wideouts in running plays, screens, check downs, and short completions to move the ball downfield and tire out the chicago defense. and CHI will rely on their successful mix of run and pass and depend on matt forte for a bulk of the dirty work. both secondaries  play the pass extremely well so don't expect many, if any, big plays down the field through the air. i see bears winning outright, but small, in a defensive battle.

CHI 14   GB 13

GB +3  UNDER 43

BoL

Veteran
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by WHATaTEASE:

the hottest team in the playoffs goes into chicago to play a very focused and sometimes looked past bears team. this is a divisional battle that will be played tight and real close. these defenses know the opposing offenses as well as any other team in the league. do not be surprised if the +3 comes into play here. regardless of the massive amount of points both teams have been putting up as of late, this WILL be a pretty low scoring affair. lets not forget the caliber of these 2 defenses. i believe GB will heavily utilize starks, kuhn, and their wideouts in running plays, screens, check downs, and short completions to move the ball downfield and tire out the chicago defense. and CHI will rely on their successful mix of run and pass and depend on matt forte for a bulk of the dirty work. both secondaries  play the pass extremely well so don't expect many, if any, big plays down the field through the air. i see bears winning outright, but small, in a defensive battle.

CHI 14   GB 13

GB +3  UNDER 43

BoL

You mean CHI +3............

Rookie
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

gonna take the packers here early at -3.... 

only see this line rising as it has gone to 3.5 on most books...

will look to buy back if the line get much higher... expecially if it hits 4.5... 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

Last 4 games GB vs CHI  Cutler 9 picks to 2 for Rogers and Rogers pass att.s are much higher. GB seems to be firing on all cylinders that Kuhn can block and catch Starks running very well the kind of things that make a potent offense consistent. CHI a good running game, the O line seems to be settled, Mike Martz and still Cutler hits a SEA linebacker on the numbers on the goal line.
First << 1 of 9 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View