BATOR please read...

First << 13 of 47 >> Last
Views: 123282

Captain
Participation Meter
#301 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

Sorry if I offended you but I thought that talking to you awhile on this board we were more then friendly and meant you no harm joking with you as most know I am a patriot fan...I hope you win with Greenbay and was gonna wish you luck before I was boxed...there were people talking real shit in your thread that actually dislike you and me being a friend was boxed?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#302 Report User
Posted:

still going and going...

Banned
Participation Meter
#303 Report User
Posted:

you guys arent worth the scum off my dick...successful IN REAL LIFE is all I am about...you box can claim victory over a computer but thats about it...toe to toe...not one would say dick...and that a sure fn bet...now fuck-off and continue huffing my cock... 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#304 Report User
Posted:

you guys arent worth the scum off my dick...successful IN REAL LIFE is all I am about...you box can claim victory over a computer but thats about it...toe to toe...not one would say dick...and that a sure fn bet...now fuck-off and continue huffing my cock... 

first off why is their scum on your dick? and why do you want us to huff on your cock? as i said before MichaelPussBagPaul..if you want to chat or find a partner..join a dating service..we post picks and talk about gambling here on covers..you also may wanna go to a doctor about that scum on ur dick..you may have picked up something along the way of your gay sexcapades..

MVP
Participation Meter
#305 Report User
Posted:

Sorry if I offended you but I thought that talking to you awhile on this board we were more then friendly and meant you no harm joking with you as most know I am a patriot fan...I hope you win with Greenbay and was gonna wish you luck before I was boxed...there were people talking real shit in your thread that actually dislike you and me being a friend was boxed?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#306 Report User
Posted:

Is Mr. Bator Billy Walters?

Banned
Participation Meter
#307 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by OKKID:

Is Mr. Bator Billy Walters?

What a dumb fuck

Veteran
Participation Meter
#308 Report User
Posted:

Hey its UPISS, long time no see ya little prick, sorry i'm new on here

Banned
Participation Meter
#309 Report User
Posted:

Hey its UPISS, long time no see ya little prick, sorry i'm new on here

u should be sorry for a lot of things 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#310 Report User
Posted:

?. sorry if you take internet personally

Banned
Participation Meter
#311 Report User
Posted:

?. sorry if you take internet personally

Im sorry your mothers eggs got fertilized  that one night 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#312 Report User
Posted:

Ya always crack me up UPISS ya little person

MVP
Participation Meter
#313 Report User
Posted:

Ya always crack me up UPISS ya little person

You should be outta cuffs in no time 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#314 Report User
Posted:

Couldn t care less, this site is nothin but a bunch of degenerates losers who post non stop everyday, kinda amusing. Moreless its a joke and you and the rest of these pussies are a bunch of losers that need to get out of your parents' basements' . At least get out of the house and socialize. This site is a joke

Banned
Participation Meter
#315 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

You should be outta cuffs in no time 

They will let it slide, he was speaking the truth.

Banned
Participation Meter
#316 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by philo99:

They will let it slide, he was speaking the truth.

So Am I when I say... "You are a tiny little Asian Man that even your own women aren't attracted to because you guys have small little peckers" 

MVP
Participation Meter
#317 Report User
Posted:

Couldn t care less, this site is nothin but a bunch of degenerates losers who post non stop everyday, kinda amusing. Moreless its a joke and you and the rest of these pussies are a bunch of losers that need to get out of your parents' basements' . At least get out of the house and socialize. This site is a joke

Says the guy who is posting here on a Friday night … and if that's not bad enough, you're from Canada … that's a double dose of loserville 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#318 Report User
Posted:

Says the guy who is posting here on a Friday night … and if that's not bad enough, you're from Canada … that's a double dose of loserville 

Its not Friday night, its Friday evening (6:42) , it maybe night where you are (8:42), makes you the loser bitch.  Hugh go open your 4th bag of chips and your 7th bottle of pop and keep greasing up your mouse, not sure who you are and why you think you re a tough guy

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#319 Report User
Posted:

Its not Friday night, its Friday evening (6:42) , it maybe night where you are (8:42), makes you the loser bitch.  Hugh go open your 4th bag of chips and your 7th bottle of pop and keep greasing up your mouse, not sure who you are and why you think you re a tough guy

MVP
Participation Meter
#320 Report User
Posted:

So you get ready for your big Friday night by chatting with men? 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#321 Report User
Posted:

So you get ready for your big Friday night by chatting with men? 

You re a man?  Good cover. And double dose of loser. you re from USA, lolol, great econmic recovery, great government, great health care, I can go on and on

Banned
Participation Meter
#322 Report User
Posted:

MVP
Participation Meter
#323 Report User
Posted:

This post … I simply can not get enough of it. It has such a pretty rhythm, so poetic and touching … brings a tear to a grown mans eye …

Just kidding!

Mikey, take that cock out of your mouth and sac-up, you little bitch 

Banned
Participation Meter
#324 Report User
Posted:

Guys, let's not lose focus. The point of this thread is to remind everyone what a nutless turd Michaelpaul is!

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
#325 Report User
Posted:

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=27&sub=101080903

hes so worthless..hes betting phils strictly as a "fade"..he has no other reasoning..im convinced he has no knowledge on sports..

First << 13 of 47 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View