Kreatture's Playbook 2011

First << 59 of 61 >> Last
Views: 135250

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1451 Report User
Posted:

And he didn't.  Hard to pin it on him, or the man covering the play (not sure who it was)  Smith just fought his way to the puck.  Perfect OT goal.

I still think Vancouver should be encouraged by the way they played.  It was a great effort.  If Schneider hadn't boned the two puck clearing attempts, they probably would have won.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1452 Report User
Posted:

MLB 2011 (+1.42)

NHL 2011 PLAYOFFS (+8.23)

NBA 2011 PLAYOFFS (+10.57)

OVERALL (+20.22)

PLAYBOOK

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1453 Report User
Posted:

MLB

2*  Washington/Pittsburgh Under 8 (+103)
3*  Toronto Team Total Over 4 (-106)
2*  Toronto (+134)
3*  Chi.Cubs -1 (+115)
2*  Philadelphia/Arizona Under 8.5 (-107)

NHL

2*  Pittsburgh ML (+117)
2*  Pittsburgh/Tampa Bay Under 5 (+134)
3*  San Jose/Los Angeles Under 5 (+124)

NBA

2*  San Antonio -1.5 (+102)
4*  San Antonio/Memphis Under 188.5 (+101)
2*  Portland/Dallas Under 183.5 (-103)

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1454 Report User
Posted:

good luck

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1455 Report User
Posted:

Such a sick beat on the SA/MEM Over....no reason for SA to try and score down 20 with 5 seconds left.....so brutal - nevertheless the baseball heater continues!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1456 Report User
Posted:

Yeah that really stung to lose like that, especially since it was the biggest play of the night.. Considering how miserable this night was, the damage has really been limited. I don't even care about pushing this SJ/LA Under I just want my Kings to win!!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1457 Report User
Posted:

Some information for Game 7's tonight..

Historical Probability vs. MoneyLines

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1458 Report User
Posted:

Two huge games tonight, as the only Canadian teams left are in do or die situations.

I honestly believe Vancouver will win.  Their ice, get their best players out there and get it done.

Habs I am less sure, although what was essentially the same bunch last year were 5-1 when facing elimination.  Whether Price is this year's Halak remains the question to be answered..

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1459 Report User
Posted:

Gonna be a couple great games tonight mick, plus don't forget that other Game 7 which should be great, as well! If Montreal & Vancouver both lose tonight, then hockey season will be over for me, I don't give a rat's ass who wins it all. I thought I was goin to make Chicago a play tonight, Vancouver is definitely over-inflated, but I needed a few more cents on Chicago to pull the trigger and I don't think it will get there.

I'm nervous for Vancouver.. if they play like they did in Game 6 - they win. First goal tonight has never been bigger..

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1460 Report User
Posted:

MLB  (+8.16 Units)

3*  Boston (-125)
2*  Kansas City (+143)
2*  Florida (+126)
2*  Colorado/Chi.Cubs Over 12.5 (-116)
2*  Houston (+125)
2*  Philadelphia (-121)

NBA  (+6.57 Units)

3*  Atlanta +7 (-107)
1*  Atlanta ML (+293)
5*  New Orleans/LA Lakers Under 183 (-111)

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1461 Report User
Posted:

Kreatture

I take it you're a big VR fan

Good luck as always

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1462 Report User
Posted:

As per my Twitter last evening..

"Shapin up to be a pretty piss-poor night.. ddin't pull the trigger on my leans of White Sox & Blue Jays.. choose Royals, Astros instead.. This is a busy week for me gettin ready to make a big move an pressure is on me a lil bit.. radar might be lil off right now so if things.. ..don't turn round tonight, I'm gonna have to step away for a few days to focus on Life an take care of that before returnin to the Grind.."

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1463 Report User
Posted:

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1464 Report User
Posted:

Paul you're such a troll.. I simply said I am busy making the biggest move of my life and don't have the time this week. A 4am night watchin the Kings and 3am last night with the Canucks coupled with waking up at 7am has left me a lil drained. It's not good to be making picks when your head isn't in it.

Even Hector has better things to say than you. Just another Hater who only says anything after a bad night. Why do you even come in here.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1465 Report User
Posted:

No worries kreatture, you'll turn it back around. Good luck with your move, I know moving is one of the things I hate to do the most. Such a pain in the ass. Take care and see ya in a few days

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1466 Report User
Posted:

Its a marathon not a sprint, Kreatture - chin up - everyone has crappy nights - its how you bounce back from them that defines you as a capper.  Taking a few days off never a bad thing.  Shows discipline.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1467 Report User
Posted:

I've always bounced back strong after a bad day or 2, so no worries there. I'm just annoyed when guys like paul only ever come out of the woodwork after a bad night, and today I'm too tired to ignore it without comment. U never see any from him when I make +31 Units in MLB over a 5 day stretch..

Just found out they can't lay the hardwood floors in my new place til Monday.. that presents a small problem when I'm moving Sunday LoL

Any plays I may make rest of this week will be listed on the Playbook and Twitter so no one can say I made up plays when I just post the update here.

Most of you are good guys round here, so Cheers to you 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1468 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by kreatture:

Paul you're such a troll.. I simply said I am busy making the biggest move of my life and don't have the time this week. A 4am night watchin the Kings and 3am last night with the Canucks coupled with waking up at 7am has left me a lil drained. It's not good to be making picks when your head isn't in it.

Even Hector has better things to say than you. Just another Hater who only says anything after a bad night. Why do you even come in here.

Dude... you do the same things to other people...

As much as I enjoy following your thread, I am so sick of following others just to trip upon you bashing them or acting like an arrogant prick... so If someone gives you the violin... stop and think about what an asshole you are to others before taking acception to assholes to you...

try to figure out life like you try to figure out lines... its all related, as evidenced by you- "its not good making picks when your heads not in it."

Good luck with your picks.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1469 Report User
Posted:

You should thank me. I only come out of the woods when you're on one of your manic, arrogant cliffs. At worst my measured snide returns you to the balanced emotional state required to cap correctly. Buck up soldier.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1470 Report User
Posted:

MLB  (+8.16 Units)

3*  Boston (-125)
2*  Kansas City (+143)
2*  Florida (+126)
2*  Colorado/Chi.Cubs Over 12.5 (-116)
2*  Houston (+125)
2*  Philadelphia (-121)

NBA  (+6.57 Units)

3*  Atlanta +7 (-107)
1*  Atlanta ML (+293)
5*  New Orleans/LA Lakers Under 183 (-111)

Kreatture..a couple of things for those wanting to maybe tail this thread... can you post your real record since the start ?..including your Kelly plays, Bomb Plays, and conveniently dissapeared losing NHL playoff record ?. I mean record keeping is kind of pointless if you keep changing unit measurments  and making losing records/units dissapear ..no ?

secondly, since whenever you have a winning night, its becuase, as you say, you get what 99% of us will never get in terms of finding value etc , yet whenever you have a losing night it is becuae you are not focused due to various reasons ..so maybe if you could let us know ahead of time what nights you arent focused we would know not to tail that night..

By the way, once the * method of measuring units goes into the red, can i suggest your next unit be widgets ?..thanks..by the way, i have 5 widgets on the over Detroit/SJ tonite ..

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1471 Report User
Posted:

Kreatture,

It might be easy to dismiss a post like #1468 as just a trash...but before you do, swing back to http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=79?=100888798
to see exactly how intimidating you can be to others.  I'm quite new here, and not a heavy poster...but I really was interested in what mtp104 was setting out to do there...and after just 6 posts you barged in and pissed in the guys swimming pool and ruined what could have been an informative thread for all of us.

On the other hand...when you tend to your own projects and lend constructive comments (most often in non-"know-it-all" mode) to other's your contributions are a major reason why this particular forum sparkles in comparison to other sports-investing sites.

Just think a second or two longer the next time you're ready to hit the "submit" button on a post that pours cold water on someone else's efforts...the same way you wish people like Paul_Scholes would before he submits some negative comment/emoticon.

Best of luck in dealing with the big move (if, by that you mean moving house...i empathize completely...i think hell--if there is such a place...is where you're always on 30 days notice). 

I look forward to continue following/learning from you (mostly in "lurking" mode), but with less of the unnecessary drama that Ryan refers to.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1472 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser1:

Kreatture.. conveniently dissapeared losing NHL playoff record ?. I mean record keeping is kind of pointless if you keep changing unit measurments  and making losing records/units dissapear ..no ?

Holy shit you're clueless.. what disappeared NHL Playoff Record?? The Record is right above and you can click on the Playbook link for updated numbers. There was no NHL in the text you highlighted because there was no play in NHL that night.

My record keeping has always been impeccable on any past threads and this current one. All plays are always documented between here and Twitter.

Other than that I have nothing to say to losers like you who have selective reading skills and only ever show up after a bad night.

You make me laugh, so thanks for that.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1473 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67:

Kreatture,

It might be easy to dismiss a post like #1468 as just a trash...but before you do, swing back to http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=79?=100888798
to see exactly how intimidating you can be to others.  I'm quite new here, and not a heavy poster...but I really was interested in what mtp104 was setting out to do there...and after just 6 posts you barged in and pissed in the guys swimming pool and ruined what could have been an informative thread for all of us.

Threads open every week like that one just to disappear a week or month later.. MTP has proven his skill and his thread is as thriving as it's ever been. It's nice tho to point out how I gave him hell for his Kelly Method, but when another respected poster here, DJ_Destroyer, said the exact same thing (multiple times) it doesn't come up.. I guess it's just in the way I say things.. I keep forgetting people are so sensitive nowadays and you have to treat people with kid gloves all the time.

People can continue to hate me all they want, for whatever reason they choose for that day.. I really could care less. I'm not on here to gain anyone's support and don't expect (or want) anyone to tail my picks. Most people who come on here want to build a following so they can eventually sell picks, or re-direct them to another website when they can buy picks.. that's not why I'm here.

Anyway, thanks for your comments and dropping by. I believe we've commented back and forth before and your thoughts are always welcome.

Cheers 

Veteran
Participation Meter
#1474 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67:

Kreatture,

On the other hand...when you tend to your own projects and lend constructive comments (most often in non-"know-it-all" mode) to other's your contributions are a major reason why this particular forum sparkles in comparison to other sports-investing sites.

Just think a second or two longer the next time you're ready to hit the "submit" button on a post that pours cold water on someone else's efforts...the same way you wish people like Paul_Scholes would before he submits some negative comment/emoticon.

Best of luck in dealing with the big move (if, by that you mean moving house...i empathize completely...i think hell--if there is such a place...is where you're always on 30 days notice). 

Most folks know by now when i've found a computer after i've been out drinking.. some still do not and think I am just like that all the time.

Anytime you ever see a post late at night and it starts out the way "those" posts you mention about do, it's 100% a time when I've been out. At those times, I just call it like I see it but most people just don't get it.. so I guess you're right, I shouldn't be so critical of paul and hectar when they make those comments here, cuz they are also just calling it like they see it.

I'm also over-the-top (so to speak) on a successful night after a few drinks too. It's nice to have a big night and when i've been out all night and come home to see a huge number of wins, I definitely celebrate with comments here. Nothing wrong with that, and once again, not going to change just cuz people are so sensitive.

If you follow me on Twitter i've actually said before why I've made a certain comment here in the past.. those people get it and I'm sure they're just sitting back laughing as well.

Big move yep, never made one like this before.. always so much to do when moving into a new home. Moving day is Sunday but my hardwood floors aren't being laid til Monday.. so gonna be living outta a suitcase for a few days. I'll probably spend those few days having some drinks, so expect more truthful comments which will hurt someone's feelings.. 

Cheers 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#1475 Report User
Posted:

Holy shit you're clueless.. what disappeared NHL Playoff Record?? The Record is right above and you can click on the Playbook link for updated numbers. There was no NHL in the text you highlighted because there was no play in NHL that night.

My record keeping has always been impeccable on any past threads and this current one. All plays are always documented between here and Twitter.

Other than that I have nothing to say to losers like you who have selective reading skills and only ever show up after a bad night.

You make me laugh, so thanks for that.

Impeccable  ? really ? 

I open up DJs thread and I can see he is exactly down  $523.75 (not a shot at DJ, as obviously he wont be in the red for long).

I open up MTPs thread and I see he is exactly 46-33-1

I open up your thread, and I need to scroll way back to see you were down about 3k , a.ka 30% when you abandoned that unit of measuring..then when you were measuring using the bomb as a unit of measurment you were not keeping track at all ..so I could add those up,  ..then I can see you are up 6* in nba and 8* in MLB, then I could go on your twitter or your spreadsheet to see your hockey record

After having done all this I would need  to figure out a way to convert between % , *s and bombs  .. After doing all this I would finally arrive at your net loss..

Impeccable.?..not at all

glad  i could make you laugh, but you are the real joke here , and this time you are the one that "doesnt get it"

- keep throwin them darts wannbe.

First << 59 of 61 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View