nba road , haves /ats syst

First << 6 of 12 >> Last
Views: 39340

Prospect
Participation Meter
#126 Report User
Posted:

Minn. would be a play 2/8, Hornets didn't cover either 1/2's as home team last night.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#127 Report User
Posted:

yep its a play.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#128 Report User
Posted:

is that what erbatiz said?  about Minn being a play tonite??

Rookie
Participation Meter
#129 Report User
Posted:

it must be a play, it fits in the system

Prospect
Participation Meter
#130 Report User
Posted:

I'm laying off, Minn. @ Rockets.  That will be a 3/6 -  which has  won 7 times this season, 4/6  has won only twice.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#131 Report User
Posted:

Dallas @ Sacramento tonight, anybody remember the last 3 game road trip for the Mavericks?

Prospect
Participation Meter
#132 Report User
Posted:

Dallas has actually covered the last 12 halves of there last 3 games of a road trip.  The 1st series for them didn't count because there was a layoff over the holiday break. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
#133 Report User
Posted:

Dallas is not supposed to cover if they're the road team.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#134 Report User
Posted:

Exactly, that's why them covering the last 12 halves on a road trip of 3 or more (on 2 different occasions) is a bad thing. 

Rookie
Participation Meter
#135 Report User
Posted:

this system is a big FAIL.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#136 Report User
Posted:

This system is anything but a FAIL. It has been mentioned earlier in this thread (by me) that it is a much better system when using a Lab line and stopping the chase after 3 losses. Just let it go. This angle has had a very high % of winners on the first or second play and has had an overall record of 79-44 for a 64%+ win. I've been using it with a Lab line and it has been an ATM.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#137 Report User
Posted:

I agree, this is currently the best "System" here right now as far as chasing goes. What are the past results for the 2nd Half of a Season? Can we expect this to continue?

Veteran
Participation Meter
#138 Report User
Posted:

TONY1  syst last update

NBA ROAD SYSTEM UPDATE THRU 2/9
HALVES / ATS / 2010-11
SERIES RECORD 81 - 1
PENDING: 0

SUMMARY:

1ST PLAY OF SERIES.........55
2ND PLAY OF SERIES.........17
3RD PLAY OF SERIES.........7
4TH PLAY OF SERIES.........2
5TH PLAY OF SERIES.........0
6TH PLAY OF SERIES.........0
LOSS..............................1

*includes optional plays (18 - 0)

STD PROGRESSION / UNITS -3.55
LIMITED PROG / UNITS +37.65
LABBY (SINGLE) / UNITS ????is +
LABBY (MULTI) / UNITS ????is +
1ST HALF/GM1 ONLY/UNITS +25.30

by the way,, toronto won (2/6)

Prospect
Participation Meter
#139 Report User
Posted:

How  again does one play  a limited progression betting ???

Veteran
Participation Meter
#140 Report User
Posted:

Memphis and Orlando both cleared their halves today

Veteran
Participation Meter
#141 Report User
Posted:

Oh and Boston too.  1 first half and 2 second halves

Prospect
Participation Meter
#142 Report User
Posted:

It's Minn. and Wizards, 2/12  that cost a bundle.  You really need deep pockets for this system.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#143 Report User
Posted:

TONY1 SYST. JUST WROTE

NBA ROAD SYSTEM UPDATE THRU 2/13
HALVES / ATS / 2010-11
SERIES RECORD 85 - 1
PENDING: 2

SUMMARY:

1ST PLAY OF SERIES.........56
2ND PLAY OF SERIES.........20
3RD PLAY OF SERIES.........7
4TH PLAY OF SERIES.........2
5TH PLAY OF SERIES.........0
6TH PLAY OF SERIES.........0
LOSS..............................1

*includes optional plays (18 - 0)

STD PROGRESSION / UNITS + 0.45
LIMITED PROG / UNITS +41.63
LABBY (SINGLE) / UNITS ????
LABBY (MULTI) / UNITS ????
1ST HALF/GM1 ONLY/UNITS +23.00

Comments: Back on the plus side with the std progression with 2 series pending. The limited progression is plus 40 units with a month and a half to go. The limited progression still would be with plus units if it suffered another series loss.It is possible to finish with over 70 units if it can run the table. The first play is covering at 65% with 23 units.

The road system does not require a high percentage of covers. The plan is based on the home team covering ONLY one half of the last 3 games. The labby requires a higher percentage of early play covers for it to be successful. I am no expert on the labby but I have posted some daily updates to give you an idea of the method and its potential. Adjusting the spread over the 3 lines when one line increases is flexible and can vary.

My experiment with the Parlay Partnership is doing great with plus 60 units after 100 parlays. I plan to go live with it next season if the couple adjustments made works as planned.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#144 Report User
Posted:

http://platinumsportsinvesting.com/labourchere.aspx

maybe this could help you guys. and win some cash with this system.find out whch one is better for you , see you,

thanks tony1

Prospect
Participation Meter
#145 Report User
Posted:

Labby Single, Labby Multiple, Parley Partnership etc. 

Peace Out.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#146 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by kkirby99:

This system is anything but a FAIL. It has been mentioned earlier in this thread (by me) that it is a much better system when using a Lab line and stopping the chase after 3 losses. Just let it go. This angle has had a very high % of winners on the first or second play and has had an overall record of 79-44 for a 64%+ win. I've been using it with a Lab line and it has been an ATM.

kirby can you please direct me to the post where you explain how to do this method? Or explain it to me here please? Do you split your losses between lines or leave losses on the losing line? How many lines? etc..

Thanks kirby I would really appreciate any help you can give!

Prospect
Participation Meter
#147 Report User
Posted:

Ok, nothing in 2 days....

I'd say there are 4 ways to play this system and make it worth it in the long run. Only 1 of them is chasing.

1st. Do what kkirby says, use a lab line and after the first 2 games lose or even the 1st half of the second game, quit. This is completely dependent on the win percentages of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd plays, and also how many plays per season go past play 3. I would like to see past results if there has been a record to verify if this is a good long term method.

2nd. Use 3 lines and use the aggressive method. Using this you'll still have a lot of cheddar to recover on your lines if a series goes past a 4th play. So for this method I would again stop after a 4th half loss or at that point add up my losses and divide equally and add more numbers to the lines. for example created 4 new numbers of 10 to spread 40 dollars worth of losses.

3rd. Dividing your losses into your labby lines. Again using 3 lines. Keep a smaller percentage of your loss on the previous line, and bring a higher percentage of it down to the next line in hops the play will be stronger and recover more of the loss.

4th. Use Erabitz's limited progression method. As stated it can take another loss and still be profitable this season. It's up about 40 units still at this point. And if the rest of this month and march goes well it could hit 70-80 units this year.

Any feedback or advice on methods is welcome and appreciated

Prospect
Participation Meter
#148 Report User
Posted:

kkirby99

I went back to read your post and now have a new question, do you use only 1 lab line or more? and do you aggressively add your losses to the last number or divide them through the line?

Please answer, if your method is "an ATM", then I really want to learn how your doing it.

Thanks much!

Veteran
Participation Meter
#149 Report User
Posted:

TONY 1 SYST SAID              NBA ROAD SYTEM
HALVES / ATS
FEB 2011

POR @ DEN (2/2), IND (2/4), CLE (2/5)........................WIN (2/6)

DAL @ NY (2/2), BOS (2/4), CHA (2/5).........................LOSS (0/6)

CHI @ POR (2/7), UT (2/9), NO (2/12)...........................WIN (1/6)

DAL @ SAC (2/9), DEN (2/10), HOU (2/12).................WIN (2/6)

POR @ TOR (2/11), DET (2/13), MN (2/14).................WIN (2/6)

SA @ WAS (2/12), NJ (2/14), CHI (2/17).....................PENDING (extended to the 3rd gm)

PHI @ MN (2/12), MEM (2/15), HOU (2/16).................WIN(3/6)

DEN @ MEM (2/13), HOU (2/14), MIL (2/16)..............WIN (2/6)

MIA @ BOS (2/13), IND (2/15), TOR (2/16).................WIN (2/6)

LAL @ ORL (2/13), CHA (2/14), CLE (2/16)...............WIN (1/6)

Comments: Looking at the SA @ CHI on 2/17..........

Chi has covered at least one half 19 of the last 20 games at home going back to early Dec. for 95%. They covered the 2nd half 16 of these 20 games but only the first half 9 of 20.

During these 20 games they played the following top rated teams....ORL, DAL, MIA, BOS, LAL AND OKC and covered 9 of 12 halves plus Chi covered at least one half for each game (6 of 6). It seems that Chi plays its "A" game against quality opponents.

The last few days I gave my version with daily updates. This month has been rough and a tough time to do labby updates but I still believe the labby has potential.

Veteran
Participation Meter
#150 Report User
Posted:

sorry gadget, been away.  I use one line. When there are games going off at the same time or close to it I bet the same amount on those games that would be to win the two outside numbers of my line. The month of Feb. has been a rough one so far but.....

For example's sake:   if you started with a line of 25-25-25-25-25 you would be 8-13 at this point with bets starting at 55/50 and would have had to make a bet of 500/450 at one point in this sequence. Right now the line would look like 125-165 with your next bet being 325/290 and a win would clear the line with a profit of 125 for the 22 game sequence. With a win you would be 9-13 for a 41% win percentage, which is pretty poor and by far the worst sequence of the year but you'd have cleared the line and can start a new sequence hopefully with a better win % and faster clearing. You have to stay disciplined and make the bets that are called for.

First << 6 of 12 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View