NBA ROAD SYSTEM .... HALVES/ATS ....2010 -11
This will be my 8th year with the nba road system ... halves/ats. The record for the previous 7 seasons .....734 series wins and 6 losses.
2009-10......125 series wins and 1 loss
2008- 09 ... 127 series wins and 1 loss
2007- 08 ... 90 series wins and 2 losses
2006- 07... 83 series wins and 1 loss
2005- 06 ... 108 series wins and 1 loss
2004- 05 ... 99 series wins and 0 loss
2003- 04 ... 102 series wins and 0 loss
Review of the system: We are betting that a road team can not cover every half of the last 3 games of a road trip and you must commit 150 to 200 units and be willing to put up nearly half on any one play and if you are not willing to risk it then forget it.
I have mentioned several times in the past that this type of wagering is not for everyone and you need the right mindset to do this. I have said in jest that you do not have to be insane to do this but it could help!!!
NBA ROAD SYSTEM .... HALVES / ATS
(EXPLANATION REVISTED FOR 2010 - 11)
THE PLAN: The idea of the nba road system (halves/ats) is to play against a road team that is out of its comfort zone and with the fatigue factor to consider, so we play up to the last 6 halves of a 3 or more games road trip. Stop the series when a cover is made by the home team. Find your best line for the first half and if the first half loses bet at half-time for the 2nd half.Betting progression: To win one unit... double bet plus juice until it covers. See below for more details.
RULES FOR THE ROAD SYSTEM WITH HALVES (ATS)
1. Bet against the road team (ats) on a road trip of three or more games.
2. Play up to the LAST 3 games of a road series until a cover is made. Of course on a 3 game road trip it would all 3 games.
3. Find your best line for the first half and if it does not cover place your bet at half-time for the second half for the second play of the series. If there is still a no cover after two plays, your third play would be the first half of the second game of the series and etc.
4.Betting progression: the goal is to win one unit. (see below for more details)
5. Any series that starts before the christmas break must conclude by dec. 22 or it is a no play.
6. Series games must be 3 games or less between games or the series is a no play.
7. NO PLAYS THE FIRST 10 DAYS OF THE SEASON.
8. Optional: If a home team is favored by 5 points or more for the first half of game one, the series is eliminated.
9. The main problem with this system: You must be available to make half-time wagers.
* 6 game series ... start with the 4th game of the series
* 5 game series ... start with the 3rd game of the series
* 4 game series ... start with the 2nd game of the series
* 3 game series ... start with the 1st game of the series
BETTING PROGRESSION TO WIN ONE UNIT (based on -110)
First play .......... risk 1.1 to win 1.0
Second play .... risk 2.3 to win 2.1
Third play ......... risk 4.85 to win 4.41
Fourth play ...... risk 10.2 to win 9.26
Fifth play .......... risk 21.4 to win 19.46
Sixth play ......... ????????
EXAMPLE SERIES: ATL @ LAC, GS, PHO
1st play: atl @ lac (1st half) risk 1.1 to win 1.0 ........ results - loss
2nd play: atl @ lac (2nd half) risk 2.3 to win 2.1 ...... results - loss
3rd play: atl @ gs (1st half) risk 4.85 to win 4.41 .... results - win
The series ends with a cover on the 3rd play for 1 unit won.