Halos look disgusting right now

First << 1 of 6 >> Last
Views: 8604

MVP
Participation Meter
#1 Report User
Posted:

O's +355- Why not, last line that was this high lost and it was against the O's. No line should ever be this high.

M's +178- By far and away the biggest chalk Braden has given this year.  Love fading pitchers laying this kind of chalk for the first time.

Indians +129- Halos look so bad right now, is their a worst offense right now in the AL.  They look like they are in a rush at the plate  to just get the game over as fast as possible.

Under 8.5 Muts +100- Over looks easy and their was a ton of runs scored last game makes this an low scoring game.

Jays -1.5 +120- Sucker line for Texas backers.

Stros +128- Silva has come back to earth very fast.

All plays risk 2.5 units

417-489 +165.46   Good day yesterday picking up 11 units.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#2 Report User
Posted:

MVP
Participation Meter
#3 Report User
Posted:

BOL

Rookie
Participation Meter
#4 Report User
Posted:

people on streak survivor picking angels.... people must think due factor... staying away from this game, they do look terrible.  low should be good that game maybe and seattle... like the under muts writeup makes sense.   already on stros and jays nice.... O's i wish. just cant go against 8- 0 for CC against O's... and Braden is laying that chalk for a reason i think, not touching that game either

MVP
Participation Meter
#5 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Ptricky1982:

people on streak survivor picking angels.... people must think due factor... staying away from this game, they do look terrible.  low should be good that game maybe and seattle... like the under muts writeup makes sense.   already on stros and jays nice.... O's i wish. just cant go against 8- 0 for CC against O's... and Braden is laying that chalk for a reason i think, not touching that game either

Those kind of statistics mean nothing.

Only perception, not reality.  Seems like half the time pitchers lay that kind of juice for the first time lose.  I know I tend to fade these spots and do well.  This game should be close in the 7th and anyone's game.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#6 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by 165yds:

Under 8.5 Muts +100- Over looks easy and their was a ton of runs scored last game makes this an low scoring game.

Have you ever seen Gee pitch? Watched him several times live in AAA ball, guy couldn't get out of the 5th inning in the minors. 5 ERA in Buffalo. I was appalled that the Mets are even giving him a look.  

Veteran
Participation Meter
#7 Report User
Posted:

youre right about the halos, i almost wasted units trying to play them on the runline last night...thank god i backed out.

Prospect
Participation Meter
#8 Report User
Posted:

The Angels are my team but they are done and have been for awhile. I don't know how many seasons they can try and rely on their pitching and not get a BIG bat in that lineup. Yesterday you said Haren wasn't any good which I disagreed. I believe he has pitched well but again has NO run support. If you bet UNDER the rest of the season against the Angels you will come out on top. THEY HAVE NO OFFENSE AND GOOD PITCHING..........

Covers Referee
Participation Meter
#9 Report User
Posted:

Yep, Halo's are mailing it in...Like those person & 'Stros too.

GL tonight

Prospect
Participation Meter
#10 Report User
Posted:

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?pos=P&sid=t422&t=p_pbp&pid=518716

Veteran
Participation Meter
#11 Report User
Posted:

looks good! 165! BOL

I was looking at CInncy. They play with a lot of heart and should bounce back today after a loss.  Cueto has good record on the road too.

MVP
Participation Meter
#12 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by StraightMoney:

Have you ever seen Gee pitch? Watched him several times live in AAA ball, guy couldn't get out of the 5th inning in the minors. 5 ERA in Buffalo. I was appalled that the Mets are even giving him a look.  

Most people lose on totals because they don't respect the line.  The total is 8.5 for a reason.

MVP
Participation Meter
#13 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by vixen321:

looks good! 165! BOL

I was looking at CInncy. They play with a lot of heart and should bounce back today after a loss.  Cueto has good record on the road too.

I almost took Cincy, they are live today.

Legend
Participation Meter
#14 Report User
Posted:

GL

Prospect
Participation Meter
#15 Report User
Posted:

Most people lose on totals because they don't respect the line.  The total is 8.5 for a reason.

So, what's the reason?

All-Star
Participation Meter
#16 Report User
Posted:

BOL 165

Captain
Participation Meter
#17 Report User
Posted:

GL BROTHER...NICE WORK YESTERDAY....BUBBA JUMP ON SOME OF THAT ACTION

Veteran
Participation Meter
#18 Report User
Posted:

Yeah, you gotta be sick to bet on the Anels, the are only gonna win games, just because they are a prosfessional team and pro teams can't lose everyday. But I have bet on this team one too many times this year and they have about a total of 8 runs scored for me in about 10 games that Ive bet them, they are pitiful and pitiful is contagious. Last night Haren walks 3 in a row t give them a run. UNREAL, are you even trying at that point? This team is bad and will fnd ways too lose.

Rookie
Participation Meter
#19 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by StraightMoney:

So, what's the reason?

i wanna knw as well.. nationals bats been going..

MVP
Participation Meter
#20 Report User
Posted:

ANGELS OVER 84 for season is not looking good for me

MVP
Participation Meter
#21 Report User
Posted:

Quote Originally Posted by BET2COVER:

The Angels are my team but they are done and have been for awhile. I don't know how many seasons they can try and rely on their pitching and not get a BIG bat in that lineup. Yesterday you said Haren wasn't any good which I disagreed. I believe he has pitched well but again has NO run support. If you bet UNDER the rest of the season against the Angels you will come out on top. THEY HAVE NO OFFENSE AND GOOD PITCHING..........
remember they had morales before they sqaushed him like a grape

Legend
Participation Meter
#22 Report User
Posted:

KC +260 ?

Legend
Participation Meter
#23 Report User
Posted:

What do you think about Balt +2.5 +100

Its tempting for me to take the +350, but for even money I like having 2 runs in my pocket, especially on the road vs CC

Legend
Participation Meter
#24 Report User
Posted:

I almost took Cincy, they are live today.

Why is TX a sucker line, but not Cincy? 

Legend
Participation Meter
#25 Report User
Posted:

If you are gonna take the Balt ml, why not parlay it with they under (for 1/3 of total bet)? I dont see Balt scoring 6 runs.....
First << 1 of 6 >> Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View