Recent Posts

Thread Author TERP_ Post Entries
betlocks
betlocks
MLB Betting / crazy system / View Post
brianx
brianx
MLB Betting / Seattle wtf! / View Post
they are due for some losses. how many games has this team won by 1 run? They should be closer to a sub .500 team in my opinion. Their bullpen has kinda overachieved. The starting pitching isnt much outside of Paxton and their offense has been pretty mediocre lately. I figured the bullpen would eventually collapse as we saw against the yankees. Only way for Seattle to keep winning is if the offense were to kick up and that isn't happening. 
Doubleadownon12
Doubleadownon12
why cant he be steph? It just like when people say Kobe isnt Jordan. Hes still good. literally splitting hairs at this point. he needs to get in better shape. He got broken down as the college season went on. The NBA season is a grind so he obviously needs to work on some conditioning or have his usage toned down.

 I didn't like this draft at at all in my opinion. But in todays game where the success starts at the POINT GUARD position i see no problem reaching for Trae Young. There isnt another player like him in the draft and he can thank steph curry for paving the way because as great as Trae Young looked at times during the season there is no way he goes Top 5 without the "steph curry effect" 
blowoutgm
blowoutgm
Quote Originally Posted by BennyIcers:

  You could look at the Stanley Cup as well, Vegas actually a liability to the books, cashes game 1 then doesnt win again for the rest of the series. I dont know the numbers but would guarenteee a lot of chases in that series as well.

you have no clue what youre talking about. the books got crushed in the Stanley cup. anyone with any amount of money on Vegas to win it all had an easy hedge with Washington. The books got cornered and even though Washington SHOULD have been the clear favorite, but the books had so much liability they had to make the Vegas Knights the favorite to attract some Washington money. 

Ask any bookmaker in town. their hand was forced. They knew people were going to bet vegas anyways and they had to make them favorites to lessen the blow had Vegas actually won the whole thing
Kaname484
Kaname484
Would love to see Ingram get sent to the spurs. He will end up making the lakers look foolish for getting rid of him but only because of what he will learn in San Antonio. Murray and Brandon Ingram for the future! 
AFNfootballnerd
AFNfootballnerd
no reason to lay -300 on anyone. the dog is going to win that game 25% of the time. I just see no value in that personally especially in a division game. but on the flip side the baseball season is too long and has too much variance (stupid manager decisions, umpire inconsistency, bullpens blowing up) to be taking huge underdogs unless you are a high volume bettor. sure you can profit hitting 48% but that's not going to get you anywhere unless you are betting 5-7 games a day. If you are a more selective bettor like me for example I would suggest keying in on 2-4 games per day and betting a maximum of 3. Do not be afraid to lay the juice on the +1.5. I actually think baseball has some great value with the +1.5. I do not have data to support this but It certainly "feels" like baseball has alot more 1 run games compared to Hockey but for some reason the puckline in hockey for the underdog is always in the -200 and above range but gets blown up by the empty net time and time again. 
ryan3212
ryan3212
Guessing Big money on the other side pushed this total up to 8.5. 
zebrakiller
zebrakiller
The mistake we all make is thinking -210 is free money. To me it still shows that the other team has a 25% chance of winning that game straight up. Kluber, Scherzer, Verlander are going to lose at least 2 games a year as a 2-3 dollar favorite. It happens. I personally see no point in backing any of those prices. I suggest looking for value elsewhere such as team
Total unders or maybe over on the starting pitchers Ks.
TERP_
TERP_
+12000 

Yes this probably isn’t happening but we have most likely all purchased lotto tickets before at least once in our life. Technically speaking these odds are better than hitting the powerball so why not?  


TERP_
TERP_
NBA Betting / Empty the Clip / View Post
threepointers
threepointers
WHAT?!?!? 
TERP_
TERP_
NBA Betting / Empty the Clip / View Post
I personally played Houston first half +2.5 but does Golden State really lose this game? A 73-9 team that added Kevin Durant arguably the best player on the planet, definitely top 3. I can’t see it. Last play of the season for me if it loses. If Houston pulls this game out I expect Lebron to win his 4th championship and solidify himself as the greatest of all time. But before we get ahead of ourselves the second half must be played!!


Golden State Warriors Second half -9 (-110)  HUGEEE
BaseballisLife1
BaseballisLife1
I wouldn’t necessarily say people are hammering the cardinals. Based off line movement alone I don’t see anything in that game that tells me a particular side I should be betting so I would have to look at more information such as the pitching matchup/umpire trends injuries etc and these are the kinds of things I personally am looking at in any game I’m interested in but as far as “hammering” goes the games I would have looked at today involves the 

Padres 
Orioles
Braves 
White Sox


Very easy to see with how the lines have moved in these games that the squares are on one side and the professionals are on the other. Do a little research and pick the one you think has the best chance to win. They are all + money today so you have to bet knowing they all have a greater than 40% chance to lose but over the long haul course of the season your break even percentage will be considerable lower. My issue with paying for picks is they have to be hitting probably over 58-60% for you to be making any money. You can do your own work and only have to hit 52% 

BaseballisLife1
BaseballisLife1
Put in 10 minutes of your day and do your own research. You can “follow” the market just like me and take dogs or low favorites under -140 by just watching the line movement. Takes time to get decent at knowing where the line might go or why it’s moving in a certain direction. 

But at the end of the day you’re basically following the “professionals” for FREE and you get to be in control which is all anyone really wants. Now you can be selective on what you bet. I just took the Padres at +140 after seeing the Pittsburgh line fall like a rock. You will get better at know which games to watch for and just get an app that alerts you to line movement and jump on it when you see it moving in your direction. 
TERP_
TERP_
MLB Betting / San Diego / View Post
Huge move on them? Or is this Fake news 
I’ll bite +140
undermysac
undermysac
Verlander is going to throw a complete game at this pace. This guy is having an unbelievable season. I deserve to lose my money betting against him 
undermysac
undermysac
I took the Angels earlier at +117 and was pleasantly surprised to see the line slowing going against the Astros. But I’m starting to think beating the line movement and getting the best number is very overrated because I lose those more than I win. 
TERP_
TERP_
Got lucky with the under 225.5 last time out. Today I’m paying the juice and taking the Houston Rockets in the first Half. Golden State played a perfect game. The bench even looked decent. I think Houston comes back in game 2 with the exact same game plan except I expect the role players to have more of an impact. Unreal that PJ Tucker was no factor in game 1. Hopefully Mike Dan Phoney realized that Durant is going to get his numbers regardless so you might as well play Ryan Anderson to space the floor more for Harden and Paul. 

First Half Houston Rockets -154


MLB
Los Angeles Angels +117


Parlay both for about +250 odds 


Good Luck 
threepointers
threepointers
MLB Betting / SEA - TEX / View Post
Quote Originally Posted by threepointers:

TEXAS ML ((LIVE))

You just chase all night huh? There is no way you're betting real money 
ChipMax
ChipMax
Had the under 9. Saved by that cancellation. They were well on there way to soaring over that 
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View