PM kagakuotoko

kagakuotoko

kagakuotoko
Prospect
Participation Meter
Posts: 379
Member Since: July 2016
Last Activity: 22 July 2019
Status: Offline
About me:
Signature:
Profile Entries Posts Activity

@StumpTownStu

I like your posts a lot.  You described the old guard of democrats to a "T", they are entitled and think they are just owed victories.  Let's see if they learn from their mistakes otherwise hello another 4 years of Trump lol.

242

Quote Originally Posted by Europa:

Quote Originally Posted by kagakuotoko:

I know it's early, and we do not who the democratic nominee will be.  What's Trump realistic path to winning the White House again?  He has to win those "blue" states  (Michigan, Penn, Wisconsin)  he won before and protect the swing states too.  I don't know how people spouting it'll be a landslide easy victory for him see it.  
Here are the top three candidates to win Democratic nominees,  Kamala Harris (+225), Elizabeth Warren (+350) and Joe Biden (+425). While Donald Trump is -110 to win his second term. Way too early to say who will rise to the top from the Dems, Biden/Harris ticket might be it.

I notice that most of the sites I bet on have Trump winning in 2020 at around the -110 to +100 range but have the democrats winning the overall presidency at around -130.  That holding pattern is likely due to how early it is and the fact they don't know who he's going to face.

I'm not sure what a landslide line would look like line wise, but to me he's going to have to be more vigilante to save the state's he won in 2016.  He was mostly a wildcard in the last election but now people have seen him for a couple years and will have to determine what they will do.  I'm interested to see his strategy going forward because firing up his base won't win him another election, he's going to have to convince his non base to vote for him too which he seems to not care about at this point.

242
kagakuotoko replied to Just Who Is Donald J Trump?
in Politics

Quote Originally Posted by VigPro:

I agree, the banks are shameful. Look at how the feds handled the rates during Obama, they didn't raise it once until Obama's 8 years were nearly done. Then when Trump took over they raise the rate to try and stall the economy every other week. Investors know that so it's not working, they know Trump is working for American interests and they know where they want their money because of that, US stock markets. Record highs. The "American way" is to look out for American workers, force companies to hire locally, and ignore them a bit when they demand cheaper foreign labor. What the left proposes is not the American way. Trump's got this, you can tell by how much the left poo-poos the best jobs performance of any president in US history.

In theory, your post is ideal, however for the free market it is not.  American's need to make products that are superior to their foreign counterparts and worthy of the price increase of American labor.  If not, it's simply buying American for the sake of buying American which goes against the free market approach.  Why should someone buy a product that's similar for the a larger price tag simply because it was made in America?

191
kagakuotoko replied to Detox's political thread
in Politics

Quote Originally Posted by VigPro:

So you being cracked up means that GUN FREE Chicago didn't see dozens of people shot by criminals last weekend? and every weekend? Those gun free laws only keep guns out of law abiding citizen hands, criminals know it and have no fear of shooting at people. Chicago is a gun free city that, every week, sees the highest rates of gun crime in the country. In contrast, Texas has the most guns per capita and sees among the lowest rates of gun crime in the country. Nobody wants to rob granny with a gun in Texas, they might not survive.

As a resident of the city and a gun owner, you might want to do your research.  Chicago has not been gun free for the better part of a decade now after the supreme court ruling.  Chicago's violence is concentrated in certain parts of the city that has been neglected for a very long time.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-met-ida-b-wells-carjacking-loop-concealed-carry-20190426-story.html

Now evolve and use better arguments for your debates.

Have a good day.

 

 

2711

I know it's early, and we do not who the democratic nominee will be.  What's Trump realistic path to winning the White House again?  He has to win those "blue" states  (Michigan, Penn, Wisconsin)  he won before and protect the swing states too.  I don't know how people spouting it'll be a landslide easy victory for him see it.  

242
kagakuotoko replied to Just Who Is Donald J Trump?
in Politics

Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

SS,My link was to a year long retail sales bar chart, it showed that net net the real growth is under 1%...meaning there were several months in a large negative and a few more positive than .4 but the net was pretty lousy.I dont see how you care about what anyone from JPM thinks and especially if it was Dimon on your link, he gets PAID if the consumer swallows the outrageous CC rates with revolving debt. I carry ZERO revolving debt but if I have a big purchase I like to use a rewards card and pay it off that day, I have an over 800 credit score and STILL my rate is like 13%. Gone are the low rate days, the banks are KILLING the little guy and they are borrowing from the FED and thus YOU at near zero, loaning out at 13-30% rates. So yeah who cares about the consumer borrowing to consume...its all good.One other comment, did you imply that Trump is whining about hate and condemning hate? The guy is the KING of hate, he spawns it, runs on it and got elected on hate. No wonder there is hate, you have the figurehead leader hating as his platform and we wonder why the other side is bothered by it?Trump is a loon, a little ego pathetic loon.

13% at 800 credit score... banks are just a bunch of crooks!  Then they turn around and give you 0.01% on your savings account... shameful

Isn't America's economy model debt and consumption primarily?

 

191
kagakuotoko replied to Just Who Is Donald J Trump?
in Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

Lindsay Graham is the closest Trump has come to owning a dog. ..Jimmy Kimmel Eric Trump on Fox News this morning..."95% of the country is behind him." He went on to say his Dad was killing it in the polls. But we also know how phony these polls are." The nut doesn't fall far from the moron tree.

95%?  Maybe 95% of Republicans... holy cow that's a crazy thing to lie about.

191
kagakuotoko replied to Just Who Is Donald J Trump?
in Politics

Trump should try to win the popular vote with the electoral college this time around.  That's how you shut the haters up.

191
kagakuotoko replied to Just Who Is Donald J Trump?
in Politics

Quote Originally Posted by 165yds:

Quote Originally Posted by kagakuotoko:

Scientist here! Would you mind linking the article or PMing it to me so I can read it.  I'm curious how they came to this conclusion. Thank you in advanced!
You’re a liar.  You’re not a real scientist those don’t exist anymore.  Used to be those that were experts in multiple fields of science.  Today everyone is a one trick pony that specializes in one thing.  We all know doctors, plumbers, lawyers but no one here has ever met a scientist.  There’s a reason for that.  You know what I’m saying to be true, don’t play semantics with me.

an_light

191
kagakuotoko replied to Does Halep have a chance??
in Tennis

3 finals since her comeback and three losses.  Maybe it's time to fade her in these types of matches.

43
kagakuotoko replied to Just Who Is Donald J Trump?
in Politics

Quote Originally Posted by 165yds:

Lets address a couple things here.  The thing I said about women in general is true.  Sorry but you know it and any women will tell you the same thing.  They are more emotional than men.  That's a fact.

Scientist here! Would you mind linking the article or PMing it to me so I can read it.  I'm curious how they came to this conclusion.

Thank you in advanced!

191
kagakuotoko replied to Independence Day 2019
in Politics

People really do see things through rose colored glasses when it's their guy.  That's utterly shameful and unpatriotic behavior. Not one person deserves your allegiance unless they bloody earned it.

13

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

Here's how fearful I am ....We can make a Gentleman's bet ..I say  your boy Beto will not be the Democrat parties nominee..Are we on ?..or am I right ..in sensing, that you won't back-up your bluster.. You are afraid of every Democratic candidate & I have told you I have confidence in no one at this point in time. However, I am very confident that your boy will be gone.   How about this...$100 to the winner's favorite charity? I say Trump is gone in 2020. Are you in?
I didn't think you knew the difference...$100 bet is not a Gentleman's bet..no matter where  the profits go..

What is a gentlemen's bet then?

81

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

President Donald Trumps tweet from Japan on the democrat debates.............Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump·1hBORING!

This was like the first opening act at a concert.  As soon as the herd is thinned and we know who the front runner candidates will be, it'll be a lot more interesting.  At least, that's the hope.

81
kagakuotoko replied to finding how much $$ gets bet?
in Tennis

What are you trying to do with say info?

7
kagakuotoko replied to No coughing !!
in Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Dougfresh:

Quote Originally Posted by kagakuotoko:

I just watched it, he was definitely doing that.  That is crazy.  Trump is boring talker.  I have dozed up off a couple of times while watching it.  He really needs to work on being a stronger speaker.
Such a boring talker, 100,000 people show up in Orlando to be bored to death. some people will never get it.

Ladies and gentlemen!  We have Mr. Strawman in the house.

9
kagakuotoko replied to No coughing !!
in Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

Shrewd lawyers are saying Trump waived DOJ arguments that Congress shouldn't get his taxes when he said "I hope they get it." That is when Mulvaney coughed to alert the dummy to stop talking.

I just watched it, he was definitely doing that.  That is crazy.  Trump is boring talker.  I have dozed up off a couple of times while watching it.  He really needs to work on being a stronger speaker.

9
kagakuotoko replied to No coughing !!
in Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

Shrewd lawyers are saying Trump waived DOJ arguments that Congress shouldn't get his taxes when he said "I hope they get it." That is when Mulvaney coughed to alert the dummy to stop talking.

Lmao, I really need to watch the interview.

9
kagakuotoko replied to Barty Future
in Tennis

I have been following Barty for a long time.  She is a very consistent player. She for the longest time just lost to people in the top 10 or greater.

 

After her Miami win, I had a feeling she would somehow get a slam under her belt.  This is her time, Vondo is good but Barty is more seasoned.  Clay isn't even Barty's strongest surface to boot!

9
kagakuotoko replied to WTA finals
in Tennis

Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

haha what does it take for you guys to realize Vondrousova is the best clay player left out of the 4  She is on a mission and will win the tournament without dropping a set.

I think Barty will take it.  She's evolved.

13

No followers currently

not following anyone currently

Thread Title Last Activity Created Posts
Part Sechs of You Can't Make This Stuff Up! July 20, 2019 242
Just Who Is Donald J Trump? July 20, 2019 191
Detox's political thread July 18, 2019 2711
Does Halep have a chance?? July 13, 2019 43
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View