Recent Posts

Thread Author nature1970 Post Entries
sundance
sundance

Ok terd person. How many Amish die because they were not vaccinated.... fine how many church of Scientology or Christian scientist die becausenthey. We're not vaccinated.???? How many die because they were vaccinated???? So you all can not stop microscopic beings from killing you. And my people live to be 100 years old and then some..... it's our fault that you have defective dna???? K. Die with or without your vaccine we will live to 100 anyway....

nature1970
nature1970

Her what happened for everyone going what just happened Obamanation under lunch regime in ag called.for.a blanket Warren on Trump Trump towers and all known associates of Trump in case Killary didn't win. And been on time of the play book since. Trump been in these kind of dirty pool deals been on time and at the end the mucker, investigation come across all kinds of other crimes so the men who were suppose to focus on Russian collision found humans are humans and all fall short of the law. Including Mueller his investigation rights given under congressional authority was to be on Russian collision.  His investigation by exposing other crimes can now be held liable. And the leaks falling on muckker mother shoulders can go to jail. Yes our ag can proceed with indictments against Mueller for disclosing through his office national security interests without authority.  The law has teeth ask Manning what the penalties are.....

nature1970
nature1970

Trumps campaign did not collude with the Russians Roger stone downloaded the KILL emails.off of wiki leaks yes our government suspended civil liberties of the freedom of press squashing pizza gate daesh is Qatar Saudi Arabia alliance ce and other cia duster cluks. Yes deep state on the ropes even Nancy singing no impeachment for the Don. But what did the deep states investigation gleen... why did we spend 4 billion for comeus man Mueller bull shat..... well manafart cheated on his taxes and lied that he was was a foreign lobbyist agent not for Russia but ukraine.... hard hit for the deep state but don't worry those sword makers will bounce back them their propaganda machine and von Spock hunters will keep contention going.... lots of money to make during wars and rumors of wars....

nature1970
nature1970

Trump administration assure Jackson will be on the 20.00 bill till at least 2026. As the federal reserve was set to roll out the currency for women's suffrage 2020 100 year anniversary .

#rememberinNovember .

nature1970
nature1970

Within this theory it is possible to track alien life forms from extraplanetarian systems. As space of water molecules disturbance in the firm of cosmos would certainly be interrupted in the wake of the craft......

 

 

nature1970
nature1970

The advancement in metallurgy has defined a new capability in harnessing a fusion reactor. The use of inokel 23/24 is now able to with stand the combustion of a hydrogen bomb and direct it as thrust. John F. Kennedy's argument against the Orion experiment has changed as well. Where in 1962 we had not reached the moon. The utilization of nuclear propelled space vehicals taking off from earth and the subsequent radioactive pollution from the chem trails. 

The vertical can with space x platforms assemble the star ship in space. 

The engine for the star ship: 

A hydrogen bomb detonation with the proper engine, IN SPACE , ..... The void created would pull space to collapse to water. As it pushes from the initial thrust of detonation the void then can be utilized,  as space rushes to the absolute void and the massive energy kenitically thrusts to meet the true void a river then forms as.space collapses to water the most prevalent molecule in the cosmos of space it can then be refined once the wave of water is reached and light speed initiated it could reduce thrust by reducing the inflow to the not matter chamber and flow behind the craft as a well suped up water pump on a industrial cleaning guzzler truck. 

It would then be possible to journey beyond light and sound. And theoretically eistiens time travel would be achieved. 

nature1970
nature1970

The deal probably coward Kelly ornkillary  would of jumped at was the end of.the war and sanctions for dimanteling the Hong Kong reactor. It was a terrible deal. I am disappointed.  But dialogue continues between south Korea and North Korean counterparts,  the next summit will be held at the truce city in South Korea. It is possible that only south Korea and North Korea will be attending this dialogue.  As the two nations plans are to restart a joint venture factory.  

I place the blame on the press. Their over echo that Trump was desperate for a win played the north to over play theirhand..

Russia China USA Japan and south Korea do not want a nuclear armed peninsula.  North Korea will most likely go back to Russia .to further negotiate the Soviet deal offered. 

Norsecode
Norsecode

 On the two bets you have a 58% chance of winning 1 a 12 percent chance of winning both and a 30 % chance of losing both.

X+Y = chance of winning. X×Y chance of winning both (x+y)-(x×y) chance of winning 1

100-(x+y) chance of losing both....

JimmyDrizzl
JimmyDrizzl

Social Security payment is just another tax.  It just that simple. Government has made a base tax of 15.3 on every dollar earned to 112k or so. To off set this for earnwrs lower than 6,800 an earned income credit is given. So unless you file a 1040 schedual farm social security self employment and earned income single is even. After that it is a federal tax. No different than income tax and unless other earned credits off set this or the federal resource the government uses to pay for expenses.  

There will never be a savings account again to off set debt. The feds would like to make one and it is using a health savings plan as a new possible gimmick.  The federal government budget is accumulated by earners making less than 112k they support the governments revenue to the tune of 80% then corporations 15% finally earners over 112k 5%. These numbers are based on 2012 data but today's percentages are not that far from that reality. 

Our Congress still will not pass a new budget. It can not seem to both just pointing their figure at the other side . We might stop and think when does America win. Republicans won this or democrats won that but all either side seemed to do is keep the government open for the last decade..... 

zebrakiller
zebrakiller

 Guess his happy.wnding wasn't so happy at the massage parlor 

nature1970
nature1970

CBS news coverage of this historical summit begins Monday..... 

nature1970
nature1970

A human trafficking prob has indicted Robert Kraft in solicitating a prostitute..... he is supposedly going to be held to the same standards as players... let's see how the nfl swirls out of that..... birds of feather box boy won't see a day in court for his involvement pay a few dollars and the pats win the next one nothing to see carry on.....

nature1970
nature1970

Yes Dark. It is now to be referred to as a barrier.  

nature1970
nature1970

Kim Chol  was seen in Bejing and is headed to Hanoi Vietnam to meet with Beijun ahead of the Trump Kim summit reports afp.  Seoulbreports ending the Korean war is on the table. 

Q_the_money
Q_the_money

Quote Originally Posted by Michfan15:

lmao some guy years ago posted his "idea" so that he wont lose all his money quickly is to bet 1100 on team X in a game and 1100 on team Y in a game so he basically is paying the casino $100 to "hold" his money because he didn't trust himself.  Gotta love old school covers degens
tried to understand the angle. All I can think is there was a hotel room comp and dinner for high rollers spending a grand bets. The two bets comp was a2 nights and 2 meals costing 450 hence the 200 loss was a plus 250 gain in living expenses. Outside of this it a.sure way to lose money......

sundance
sundance

Robert Kennedy JR. Research I just say Google it. The live or dead virus is added to the serum the serum contains mercury . 

In micro amounts this is not harmful but in the escalation of shot programs flu shot the extended hep c and b the job schedual it comes to over 200 possible shots administered then the levels are harmful. 

Same as reservoir water. In maine hunting and fishing manual we are told not to eat the liver of anims and not to consume more then 4 fish meals in a month due to mercury concerns.... fish and animals are not the inly ones consuming table water . Hence we can really understand why urban test scores are lower than rural test dcores between the warer the lead paint these damn shots we rank 30th in the world in standerdized testing whilenour youth consume more PSYCHOSIS drugs than the entire world combined as we spend more for educational systems and blame teachers..... it a cover up plain and simple.

JimmyDrizzl
JimmyDrizzl

Raise retirement age to 80 and life expectancy to 50 and it will phase itself oit.

JimmyDrizzl
JimmyDrizzl

Why don't we charge Pig oil for the land rents. And stop subsidizing the Corp fgggs. 

JimmyDrizzl
JimmyDrizzl

Congress should stop robbing the surplus now and it sustains itself indefinately. We the poor making underb100g contributed 1.2 trillion to social security the elderly and disabled withdraw 400 billion last year. Stop using social security for wars.

sicknesscity
sicknesscity

Over the last decade congress has spent 7 billion for walls.along our high ways to stop noise pollutiin. But some how can not spend 5.8 billion to secure America from human traffickers.  The Big protest from the left is this was a campaign promise if kept sites up Trump support. When Obama wanted the barrier the republicans didn't.  

Congress and politicians manage to stay relevant by doing nothing......

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View