Recent Posts

Thread Author cavite007 Post Entries
ru4ou2
ru4ou2
Quote Originally Posted by Ddubb_Steady:

Wow dudes! I use Betus and I just get my payouts via Western Union. Yes, it cost 92.50 to get the $1000 payout but so what. This is free money that I've made on winning wagers. I called Monday morning, funds left the account that afternoon. Called my account manager Tuesday afternoon to obtain the sender's information and the control #. Went to my local grocery store Western Union representative and got my cool $1000 CASH. No fuss no muss.
COOL I'LL CHECK W/ THEM AGAIN. THEY SAID THEY ONLY ISSUE GIFTCARD AND IT TAKES 72 HOURS TO RELOAD. AS LONG I KEEP IT LOADED TILL IT EXPIRE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INFO. AND GOOD DAY.
ru4ou2
ru4ou2
Quote Originally Posted by worldwidesteve:

Glad to see that you got your card,  im about to apply for mine and i was curious to see if you got yours and you say you got it.. That's good thing.. Made me feel a lot better..
PATIENCE!! IT TOOK AWHILE!! BE ADVISE SOMEONE WILL ASK U TO MOVE FUNDS NOW "DON'T" BECAUSE FUNDS TO COULD WAGER AND EARN. ONCE YOU GET IT, YOU CAN LOAD OR RELOAD IN 72 HOURS.  BETUS WILL COME BACK ON TRACK AND STILL WANT OUR BUSINESS!!
ru4ou2
ru4ou2

MY PRAYER WAS GRANTED. YEEPHEE GIFTCARD CAME IN. MY FIRST PAYOUT AND I'LL STAY WITH BETUS.

TheMadGreek
TheMadGreek

SUGGESTION TRY SBRFORUM.COM GL

kohli4
kohli4
Quote Originally Posted by buffalo11:

BETUS is good
HAS ANYONE GOT GIFTCARD FROM BETUS? STILL WAITING!!! DID YOU BUFFALO 11?
ru4ou2
ru4ou2
THANK'S Kipfisto for the info. Finally, there's HOPE!!! I had cash moved to the giftcard so it will be there once it show up. God knows if or when!!! It takes 3 to 4 day tops to get the card funded. Friendly advice, once it's in the card it's impossible to moves funds back to your acct. I could had use the money to make more money and so the money sit there. Good Day To All!!!
ru4ou2
ru4ou2
Quote Originally Posted by buffalo11:

my guy at betus says im getting the gift card just yesterday so im waiting for it
BUFFALO 11 Did your card arrived? Let us know please, thank you sir and good day.
ru4ou2
ru4ou2
Quote Originally Posted by rarafromphilly:

as long as there is 5dimes,heritage,betislands,and youwager,i would never use a piece of shit book like betus.
When I went in Covers website years ago Betus was there and not very many names and finally got in online betting. Lost and learned, lost and learned but now I've learned between good bet and bad bet. Last year I had $400 and now $5400 up.  They said expect 2-17-12 for my card.  We'll see and I'll post.
ru4ou2
ru4ou2
Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:

I requested a payout from Betus and they gave me some bullshit run around ..Explained to them I am an active poster on a number of the more popular gaming forums ..Let me tell you how fast that money hit that account .. FAST ..they are well aware about this site and about all the other gambling forums ... Just let them know that you plan on telling your story to all the other posters , as well as you know all about the run around bullshit ... you will get paid fast..
Thank You For Your Advice AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY CARD.  GOOD DAY SIR!!!!
ru4ou2
ru4ou2
Quote Originally Posted by Robert86:

I have used Betus for years.

However, I requested my paycard on 12/26 and have not received it yet. I called and they gave me the European number for the card company, they basically told me that everything was delayed because they shut down for a whole week for Christmas. They said I should have it by the end of the next week, which have been by the end of January. I will give it a few more days and call again.
I requested mine 1-9-12 and I was told it's delay and expect it 2-17-12. Wondering if you've recieved yet and I don't have to worry much. Thank You!!!
ru4ou2
ru4ou2
I upload my info and requested payout at Betus 1-09-12. They've emailed me stated it will take 3 weeks for me to get my card. I've called to check or track my payout and I was told it's delay and should get it 2-17-12. Sucks because I could use some this coming Valentine and now zip.  I recently join Covers Forum and I'll post or update in what happen next.  Has anyone recieved thier card lately? Any advice? Would greatly appreciate!