Recent Posts

Thread Author Peraski Post Entries
Peraski
Peraski
Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse12:

Peraski, Where is your thread about the republican controlled House wasting tax payer money with their 40 failed attempts to repeal The Affordable Care Act? My guess would be that the taxpayer money that has been wasted with the 40 failed attempts outweigh the O phone wastes.

typical lib... create a diversion (by bringing up the aca) to take the attention away from the subject (the thread subject was obamaphones).  the republicans (in their views) are trying to do Americans a favor by repealing the aca.  hardly an arbitrary effort to waste tax payer money.  the libs, want to give give give away more sh*t at our expense.   big difference.

you guys are so funny.  you get caught doing one thing wrong, and your response is 'well johnny did so and so...'.   are you in the 5th grade or something.  your statement:    "My guess would be that the taxpayer money that has been wasted with the 40 failed attempts outweigh the O phone wastes" will be the closest thing to an admission of fault on your part.   baby steps my friends... baby steps...

Peraski
Peraski
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

Who cares about what the program is, the point is that waste occurs in most any and all government programs.

When people try to tack on weaknesses to one political party, I am not fond of such a generalist approach.

So when you are talking ANY aspect of government involvement then you are talking about all..its not pick and choose which program or area to complain about.

And while conservatives complain about social programs and waste, liberals complain about military and corporate freebies..its all the same.

I dont like Obama, well I like him more than Bush but I didnt vote for him in either election..but the blanket blame is what bugs me.

it is a political forum.  my complaint and the topic of the thread was specific to the fraud of the obamaphone program.  so according to you,  basically all threads should be general and shouldn't target one specific government shortcoming?  funny you don't respond in a similar tone on all political threads.

So when you are talking ANY aspect of government involvement then you are talking about all..its not pick and choose which program or area to complain about

ok fidel, I mean wallstreet... let me know which topics I can talk about.  

Peraski
Peraski
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

Thread was titled liberals mismanaged tax dollars..

Or maybe I need some glasses.

What one party calls waste, another calls social aid.

What one party calls waste, another calls defense spending and getting rid of WMDs.

Its all the same bag, you just like a blue bag while someone else likes a red bag.

I like neither...

I agree the program should exist as it benefits those that don't have the means to have a phone.  but as the article I referenced in post #1 demonstrates, the lack of oversight basically encourages fraud.  the carriers main focus is to give out as many phones as they can!  not to identify those that need phones!  this is where the fraud occurs.  do you not think this is wasteful?  I asked you that in post #22.   you would not answer the question directly. 

 6 times you have made a reply in this thread and 6 times you have not made a statement agreeing that there is fraud and that it is wasteful. your reasoning is:

What one party calls waste, another calls social aid.

What one party calls waste, another calls defense spending and getting rid of WMDs.
 
we're not talking about wmd's or any other government program.   we're talking about obamaphones.  and not the fraud committed by the public, but by the organization of the program that makes the fraud so easy to commit.
Peraski
Peraski

moronic thread?  so your saying this abuse of the obamaphone is not a fiscal problem?  the obamphone abuse is an entitlement promoted by liberals.  thus, if there is fraud with obamaphones, the libs are accountable.

that is not to say there isn't a republican with a pet project that wastes tax payer money.   but that's not what the thread was about.   the thread was about obamaphones.

Peraski
Peraski
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


Why are you targeting fraud and associating with liberals?

ALL politicians have pet projects and areas of inefficiencies, so why did you make the moronic thread targeting liberals when ALL politicians are the same..you are merely saying you side with corporate welfare and ignore the waste and corruption that comes from the side of the aisle you like.

the entitlement industry that the democrats champion in order to secure votes is what perpetuates the fraud.   ebt and obamaphone (yes, cell phones started under bush) fraud is what I gave concrete examples of.   just like a coach or gm is ultimately accountable for a teams' wins and losses (and not always the players), if you got a democratic president that won the election due to the amount of supporters that receive entitlements, he should be held accountable.

do you not agree with the generalization that democrats endorse the entitlement programs while republicans are seen as the meanies that are trying to take them away? (which I believe they don't, they just want it under control). 

Rostos
Rostos
MLB Betting / Jeffrey Loria / View Post
problem is MLB should not be treated as a for profit business venture.  Miami is lucking out that Johnson is a shadow of his former self.   remember, they also gave up reyes, buehrle and bonifacio (who had extreme value at the time).  it's like lucking out that dontrelle willis ended up sucking.  they give up too much and don't get enough in return.   like the sanchez/infant trade.   they got back turner and Brantley.   2 productive pieces for 2 prospects doesn't fill holes.   it only maintains the status quo and that's assuming the prospects you get in return pan out.   Brantley looks like he sucks so they gave up 2 for 1.   not going to get better that way.   the hanley trade brought back one pitcher.   not enough imo.   the only thing loria is good at is being a shyster.  screw that guy.   I hope he walks in on his wife in a gang bang
Peraski
Peraski
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


Oh yeah I do..

The biases some people have put blinders on your eyes. Just like the absurd comments about dems/libs never being boxed or talked to..

yeah just like you can't even chime in with- yeah the fraud is repulsive and I don't agree with it.   3 posts now in this thread, yet, you can't even address the topic with neutrality.  instead, throwing the one group that is trying to get control of the entitlement issue, under the bus.

"blinders in your eyes"  

Peraski
Peraski

darkhorse-

paid for out of the usf fund... well where do you think they get that money?  from people like me who pay for their cell phone and incur excess taxes to enable this program to exist

and today, there's rampant fraud involving these cell phones.   people apply and receive multiple phones (illegal, and verified in my link in post #1) and trade their excess phones for other goods. http://headlinedigest.com/2013/06/obama-phones-given-to-to-people-who-sell-them-for-drugs-cash-video/

 just like the food stamp purchases that the recipients send overseas

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/it_on_y22owkLpsldSAjDVC9isjM 

the fraud is rampant.   the taxpayer is paying for it.   the dems promote the entitlements to secure votes.  that is their M.O. 

Peraski
Peraski

Quote Originally Posted by mattbrot:

Another silly thread placing blame squarely on dems. Great thread dude. And for those hanging up on wall - take a look at his posts in this thread. All he has said is that it is not fair to make it seem as if this is a dems only issue. Which by the way is 100% true

my goodness... it's no secret dems are the party of 'giving to the poor' and the republicans are the ones that want to instill some fiscal discipline on entitlements.  that point is not even debatable.   yet when one of those entitlement programs displays any notion of fiscal irresponsibility all the libs jump in with the 'well democrats aren't the only party in the government' comments in order to spread some of the blame around. 

thanks for the entertainment libtards

Peraski
Peraski

it is politically motivated!!!  welfare applicants get sent voter registrations forms.  who do you think that benefits?  these wireless companies get an incentive for every phone they give out.   now, the goal is to no longer give a means of communicating to those who can't afford it, but to give out as many phones.   this leads to an abuse in tax payer money. 

 lets not play dumb.  these handouts are all for the poor, who happen to be democratic supporters.  they're buying the vote with the handout.  maybe you don't care because all these votes go to the party you support.

thanks for the new info of the government being made up of a collection of parties.  yes you are right:  to lay blame for tax dollar misuse on one party is absurd.  but in this case, this obamaphone handout fraud is at the hands of the democrats.  ultimately, there's a democrat in office, and these entitlement programs benefit him.  so the accountability ends with him.

way to deflect from the topic of the thread- again.  two responses, two times you avoid the subject.  don't bother chiming in a third time to give me some political lesson unless you want to address the problem.

14daroad
14daroad

no, no, no... doesn't fit the Obama agenda so I will be just written off as: political posturing, or a 'distraction'.   notice, when the irs scandal first broke, Obama said it's a serious problem.  and as more and more is uncovered, Obama refers to it as a 'distraction'. 

how many if these Obama soldiers (wallstreet cappers, stiln, dl36, don Quixote, etc) can just say: 'yeah that's not good'???

it doesn't mean all democrats are bad.  or republicans are the ultimate party.  everyone screws up, but these narrow vision liberals cannot give one inch on any of these issues.  not one trayvon supporter ever said: 'yeah he shouldn't of struck first'.  just stick to your story no matter what- no matter how foolish.  again, you just expose your inability to reason.

Peraski
Peraski
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

Yeah all the ills of our government are due to one political party.

Great thread.

no, not all ills.  but this was just another example.  hence, the title of the thread: more evidence...

I didn't write:  THE CASE guy!, or THE BIGGEST PROBLEM.  no.  just simply, more evidence.

and when a real life example is plainly laid out in front of you of blatant fraud, that's your response!

that is why your attitude is such a joke.  you can't even respond with 'yeah that's not good', or 'yeah that should be cleaned up'.  instead, you don't even address the content of the message, but you make a snide remark about the thread.  thanks for exposing your complete lack of common sense, and your immaturity.

great response

Peraski
Peraski

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/354867/me-and-my-obamaphones-jillian-kay-melchior

another example of why democrats are taunted as being fiscally irresponsible

Stiln
Stiln

notice don juan couldn't/wouldn't respond to this, inconvenient fact

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

President Obama on income inequality :"This growing inequality is morally wrong,, and undermines the very essence of America."

But in the Obama recovery, the average income of the top 1% grew 30x's greater than the bottom 99%, in fact their incomes shrunk...

As a result, 121% of the gains in real income during Obama's recovery have gone to the top 1%.

By comparison, the top 1% captured 65% of income gains during the Bush expansion of 2002-07, and 45% of the gains under Clinton's expansion in the 1990s.~ economist Emmanuel Saez

Obama's answer to the problem ?...More of the same snake oil he has been selling.. that's what's morally wrong.~IBD


in fact, don quixote just continues to beat on the liberal drum even louder hoping no one pays attention to reality

Stiln
Stiln

 

Stiln's thread on July 18:

“Ninety-eight percent of scientists are saying one thing, 2% are saying something else,” Boxer said. “Yet we have endless money behind the 2% view. ... This isn’t a game. We’re playing with the lives of future generations.”


If we believe that global warming is real and we build cleaner energy plants and use alternative energy, that would be good. If we are wrong, we have cleaner land, air and water. Why the hell shouldn't we invest in cleaner energy?


Although we are NOT wrong, because climate change has been validated by NEARLY the ENTIRE RESPECTED scientific community


if people haven't noticed the drastic change in weather patterns over the past decade, they're either blind, stupid, or corrupt

________________________________________________________

Stiln's latest thread on global warming:

Quote Originally Posted by Stiln:



Uh what?!?

97% is scientists can the claim that the climate is warming with empirical evidence.

You on the other hand have provided 0 evidence to refute such claim..

well I guess more and more scientists are re-thinking their previous position on global warming

 

Stiln
Stiln
my apologies... I mis read your numbers
Stiln
Stiln

ok... so you're saying the workforce is 20 million.  according to the us census there are 7.2 million teachers in the united states.   so you're telling me that 1/3 of our workforce are teachers?  

http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/facts_for_features_special_editions/cb11-ff15.html

Stiln
Stiln
you should make an alias that creates threads that are in opposition to democratic views, since you 'don't support either party' and are 'neutral'.  stiln can be the anti gop poster and (here's a suggestion for your alias: 'takn') can make the threads that are anti democratic.  or you can just be 'neutral' like you say you are, and find something worth posting that is anti left wing.
TILTOLOGIC
TILTOLOGIC

Quote Originally Posted by Stiln:

Wow just wow,

What do you expect from an absolute clown like you TILT!

Bill O IDIOT,,,, LIKE EVERY OTHER moron on TV do not write up their own tv show program for the day, they have what are called:

SCRIPT WRITERS

You moron..

stiln in action... ignores the content and addresses the messenger.  who cares who wrote it, said it, produced it etc???   what do you think about what was said?

*70% out of wedlock...

*10x more likely to murder than whites/Hispanics combined...

I guess those 'facts' don't help the liberal agenda, so they will go ignored.   but we can sure count on you attacking on an irrelevant angle.  so predictable, mr 'neutral' 

Stiln
Stiln
da road- stiln asks for evidence, completely ignores the content of the argument, and goes on personal attacks.  like the links provided by stiln are better evidence than the sources/links you provide?  on the post above, you provide statistics and link, and stiln's reply is to demean you personally.   then the follow up post by stiln is going to be: 'the little posters coming to your rescue...'.  again, completely ignoring the content of the argument and getting personal.  stiln- you are fooling no one, and are only exposing yourself as a gigantic tool.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View