Recent Posts

Thread Author ApocalypseLater Post Entries
JJsLocks
JJsLocks
Quote Originally Posted by shrimp1958:

Ap...Ravens are ....68-30..last 98.....put that in ur pipe and smoke it.....








good luck in life!  those who are gullible will need much of it...
JJsLocks
JJsLocks
just offering some friendly advice going forward...
Europa
Europa
SF and Denver are the two teams that are "on deck"... each of these teams will win at least 1 SB in the next 3 years...
Europa
Europa
Quote Originally Posted by Europa:


Jets? Mark Sanchez? i don't know about that, Jets did play well in a couple of seasons under Sanchez when they reached two AFCC but just steadily faded away in last two seasons. 

Steelers always possess real threat with solid defense, Big Ben and running games. Don't they?




i think you are concerning yourself with all of the wrong issues... the Steelers first of all do not always pose a threat... i was PRAYING they would make the playoffs this year, because they were so clearly a bottom half of the league team this year... but they always have this blind following, so they are generally thought to be better than they are... but this team not only doesn't have the talent to compete at the highest level... they do not fit the equation for the NFL right now... Pitt is not in the rotation, pure and simple...

the Jets, however, could very well be in the rotation... Denver, SF and the Giants are all possibilities because of the Hollywood-style stories they can present... Pittsburgh doesn't give us any story that anybody gives a garbage about... the only reason they won their last SB was because their coach and star RB were both retiring...

unless a couple high-profile Steelers announce their retirement midseason, the Steelers will not be given consideration for a Super Bowl run...
JJsLocks
JJsLocks
just a word of caution... it is one thing to be easily suckered in this day and age... it's another thing to announce that you are easily suckered on the internet... food for thought!



oh and no... i'm not a SF fan... and by the way, successful theories make successful predictions... the fact that your theory incorrectly requires me to be a SF fan to have this position, is proof of the incredible weakness of your argument...
JJsLocks
JJsLocks
Quote Originally Posted by JJsLocks:



here's to the Ravens and the best team in the world!



translation:  i am a tool and a sucker who believes every piece of trash that is forced down my throat...



JJsLocks
JJsLocks
Quote Originally Posted by JJsLocks:

Ravens pulled off one of the most improbable super bowl runs again...




well put!



one of the most heavily penalized teams in the NFL backs into the playoffs, then rattles off wins against Denver, NE and SF... while managing to not commit a single holding penalty, or a single pass interference penalty, against 3 of the best pass rushes and 3 of the best pass attacks in the NFL...


"improbable" is a bit of an understatement...
Europa
Europa
Steelers and Ravens are absolutely dead money...
Europa
Europa
Steelers will not get anywhere close to the Super Bowl next year...



these teams are viable candidates to win the Super Bowl, based on the NFL's agenda...

AFC:  Broncos or Jets
NFC:  49ers or Giants



the teams that are best prepared to win the Super Bowl if the teams are allowed to decide it themselves, would be Denver, SF and Seattle... those 3 teams have all the necessary pieces, and all other teams have fundamental flaws, unless they are addressed in the off-season... Texans and Packers are close, but still have issues on defense...
MagicBoy
MagicBoy
Quote Originally Posted by KobezKing:

The jets will not make playoffs. If they go 500 i will b surprised



clearly you are not getting the point... but i suspect most aren't...


while i do think the Jets are a possibility... i have to change my answer:  next year's Super Bowl will most likely have the 49ers in it, and they will win... the NFL fucked up making this Super Bowl so obviously fixed, that they created an uproar that they can't afford... sadly, all they have to do to quell this uproar is give SF the title next year...

IF the NFL hadn't made it so obvious that they fucked SF out of a Super Bowl title, the script for next year would have been Brother vs. Brother, the sequel... except this time the two brothers would be the QBs, instead of the coaches...


Giants vs. Broncos is a strong possibility... BUT that might have to wait another year while the NFL throws SF a bone to make up for the attrocity that took place this past weekend...
MagicBoy
MagicBoy
Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

Jets.






this is correct!  the NFL is no longer about which team is best... it's about which team the NFL wants to win... logic suggests the NY Jets will win the Super Bowl next year, and when they do, hopefully more people will start to see that it's a scam...
originator
originator
not sure why the mods haven't at least boxed this guy yet...
froggystyle
froggystyle
there is no curse of Randy Moss... the curse is not real!

however, Randy Moss is a terrible football player, and is a huge liability on the field for the 49ers in this game... and that is real!
motorcitymama
motorcitymama
you'll get a lot more in the 2nd half... probably have a better chance if it's a blowout so they have to start talking about the brother angle and filling up time with nonsense...

20.5 is gonna be pretty tough, though...
originator
originator
the fact that you supposedly have an angle that is "once in a lifetime"... and you still haven't posted it here, but you keep rubbing it in people's faces... means one thing:

whether you are a good capper or not... whether your angle hits or not... you are a scumbag, and you are absolutely the worst member of this website!
ApocalypseLater
ApocalypseLater
you could have waited and gotten the Ravens (+5.5) or maybe (+6)...
dillon24
dillon24
then again, in Baltimore that would be expected...
dillon24
dillon24
maybe that is what you were saying and i just misread the sarcasm, or lack of... either way, that line definitely says he has unbalanced action on the Ravens...
dillon24
dillon24
i'm not understanding your conclusion...


if he has this game at a pick'em... it means he is trying to TAKE 49ers action... and it means he doesn't want to GIVE anybody Balt (+3)... or even Balt ML...


you understand this, right?
ariana09
ariana09
Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:




Classic Vegas trap this original poster 


Will be te poster child of trapped by over thinking and listening to media 

A small hedge yes ,     He just cut his wrist wide open to give most everything right back




we'll talk later...