PM sports_Network

sports_Network

sports_Network
Captain
Participation Meter
Posts: 6458
Member Since: February 2009
Last Activity: 21 July 2019
Status: Offline
About me:
Signature:
Profile Entries Posts Activity
what kind of medication are you on?
10
took a piss......
16
sports_Network replied to Baseball Heavy F
in Systems & Strategies
Haven't posted in over a week; are you on vacation? or has the thread been terminated?

YTD: 55% RL WINS (68-56)


110
sports_Network replied to Most Intelligent Comedian
in General Discussion
Interesting, not one African-American comedian was even mentioned in this thread (I assume their are NO intelligent  black comedians in America? 

26
sports_Network replied to Baseball Heavy F
in Systems & Strategies
Quote Originally Posted by SUPEREAGLE43:

Guys I just noticed I typoed again. We are supposed to be RL not ML. I hope this was realized in time for Sports Network!
Deservedly so..

keep rollin'... you're up a couple hundred 
110
sports_Network replied to SuperContest Proxies
in Las Vegas
^^^^^
You're correct, I was referring to proxies in general, going off the grid in reference to the SuperContest exclusively....to each his own
10
sports_Network replied to Baseball Heavy F
in Systems & Strategies
Quote Originally Posted by SUPEREAGLE43:

The reason for 8 hours was because I wasn’t on the board for that long and I bet the Twins so had no reason to even know I had made a typo. I was preoccupied and it even caused me to misspell Rockies. Anyone following this and knowing the nature of the plays would have known that the Astros run line was incorrect, I would hope, because it would be disproportionate from an odds standpoint by a long shot. I plainly had the bet amount correct and that wouldn’t match up with the Astros playing an equal level team. That’s the reason I will stand by 1-1 and not 0-2. Once again, I do apologize for the error but I’m not treating this as if a bunch of 1st graders are following and everything has to be perfectly executed for them to understand. Sports Network you really caught me off guard with how you went off on me and the situation. You really roasted me good. I have followed and read your stuff for years and have much respect. I hope you were just having a bad day.
Not a bad day, but a boring one; came across your 8 hour delay post, picked up a couple of S&S trolls with less than a 100 post's between them and rolled with a couple of very entertaining responses 'they took the bait..a ball buster, nothing personal, you and I are good;  and under any circumstances will I ever enter a thread using 'ball busting humorous tactics in your direction.

60.5% on the RL



110
sports_Network replied to Baseball Heavy F
in Systems & Strategies
Quote Originally Posted by DancesWithHand:

 

He's just following the system and made a typo, I played the Twins and not the Astros yesterday because I saw what the odds were. Generally I have to make my pics before Eagle posts because of work and just come here later to double check. Once in a while I will have a play Eagle didnt post because of a line change as I have to place the bets early. The system went 1-1 yesterday. 

what you say, and what you relate to is totally irrelevant to what was posted by the OP. you playing the Twins also means nothing, however, what about those players who seen the Astos play published and no recourse for Eight hours? (the farthest description from being a typographical error) 
In all due respect, take your bah bah sheep routine to the other side of the fence where whims are separated from reality; their you'll find the rest of the flock who'll welcome you aboard.
To each his own..have fun
110
sports_Network replied to Baseball Heavy F
in Systems & Strategies
Quote Originally Posted by esposito10304:

It's a pure odd-based strategy, without any kind of capping or choice. Twins was a play and Astros not. No reason to be mad at. 
Mad? mad aT
what? the truth? that you, as a clear-cut-sheep, cannot accept what has been written before your very eyes?? or even remotely clarify why it took 8 hours to self impose 0-2 into 1-1 and come back into your own thread and say "it was a mistake"

BTW have you ever made a wager on a MLB game in
your lifetime, just asking 
j

110
44% of Manhattan N.Y. residents do not own or lease an automobile.
On the flip side, 86% of dual residency households on Long Island N.Y. have two or more vehicles registered to their address

New York trivia....
6
sports_Network replied to Baseball Heavy F
in Systems & Strategies
^^^^
"I meant to say the Twins"

and it took you 8 fuckin' HOURS to respond to your own so called 'mistake' 
This is as tacky as it get's...NO, your day did not go 1-1 (says who? you? eight hours later? by redirecting a 'new' play from out of nowhere? YOU WENT 0-2....live with it...where I come from it's called Bull$hit, something that is simply not tolerated in the S&S forum...

To each his own; do as you please.....and sacrifice your credibility on the way.....

110
sports_Network replied to SuperContest Proxies
in Las Vegas
And what prove do you have that they are not booking, and pocketing your losses? happens all the time.......so how much have you lost in the 6 years that you have employed proxies? Trust me pal, proxies are the biggest scam going in Vegas sportbooks. Every week the LV JOURNAL publishes a list of so called proxies, who have been arrested for gaming fraud, and violation of Nevada sportsbook policies... 'Gaming Today' the industry leader have strenuously warned players of retaining proxies without a state issued 'sports broker' license...play smart, not desperate...
 
10
sports_Network replied to PARLAY RULES IN VEGAS
in General Discussion
Quote Originally Posted by freestlyin:

Google “correlated parlays”....you won’t find a single shop in Vegas that allows the wagers you lay out above. And barring very special instances on a small set of games at low limits ($100 max) I don’t know if any offshore books that allow them either. 
countr21
Enjoy Vegas

8
sports_Network replied to PARLAY RULES IN VEGAS
in General Discussion
Quote Originally Posted by accountant4life:

yes

8
sports_Network replied to PARLAY RULES IN VEGAS
in General Discussion
Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:

 

vegas blows. cnt even put down a 10 teamer hell probably not even 6 teams

You evidently have never placed a wager at a Nevada sportsbook....

"cnt even put down a 10 teamer" sure you can't 
8
sports_Network replied to PARLAY RULES IN VEGAS
in General Discussion
^^^^^
You sir, are absolutely correct in your commentary #4

of course it doesn't take a rocket-scientist  to figure out 
Why not?  'it's called hedging' a parlay
8
Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

Obama

Bush 2.0

JFK

I am in total agreement with Bush 2.0
Obama, without doubt; the most politically 'correct' President of all time. still, not the worst president in U.S. history, and a far cry from even being in the top ten..

As far as JFK is concerned, you're off the grid, as many historians,
and consensus polls will assure you, JFK, one of Americas greatest presidents, up their with Abe, and George...can't imagine why on earth you posted the initials JFK as the worst president in U.S. history....senseless, to each his own

59
Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

William Henry Harrison

Gave very long inaugural speech, clocked at an hour and 45 minutes. Delivered on a brutally cold day, he caught a cold, which turned into pneumonia, and he died after 32 days in office......

F'in idiot thumbs_down

Just came across this  interesting post based fact, as always; 'good stuff Hawk' 

59
sports_Network replied to I am still alive....
in General Discussion
Nunchucks & a roll of quarters.....


46
sports_Network replied to I am still alive....
in General Discussion
One of Covers top-notch contributors of all time.........

van, smooth runnin' solid cappin'


"I am still around"

46

No followers currently

not following anyone currently

You are not currently subscribed to any threads

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View