Recent Posts

Thread Author JRBull Post Entries
BigEastExpert
BigEastExpert

Quote Originally Posted by landis1717:





we see this time and time again, people do their hard work on here and post their plays, and then out of jealousy, the internet tough guys chase everyone away. some people on here need to grow the hell up

 

landis ~ What am I jealous of? The fact that he went 9-25 and -31.25 units or the fact that he had MSU and the under?

BigEastExpert
BigEastExpert
rg ~ You are correct sir!
If i can't say anything positive I don't say anything at all.In fact I have given you your due in the past. The difference with BEE is that he misrepresents his accomplishments to the point that somebody new to the forum might actually think that he knows what he/s talkin' about.
BigEastExpert
BigEastExpert
Quote Originally Posted by IlliniBill:

JRBull-Go play in traffic.  That one post was deleted because it was some assclomn bumping all of BE's losing threads. At least he has the balls to post his opinions, where are yours?? If you blindly tail a guy who supposedly had such a bad record, shame on you. He never once said "take this" or "tail me" People that can't cap thier own games then are bitches by bumping losing threads, are scum of the earth. Have a good night

 

Are you F'n kidding me?

 

I have never tailed BEE,in fact I swear to Christ that I backed off the under when I saw that he was on it.

 I've been around a bit longer than you and have witnessed BEE's best PR work.Numbers don't lie the guy doesn't win.

BigEastExpert
BigEastExpert
QUOTE Originally Posted by fraud100:

HMMM what about your 5 unit play on Pitt huh?  You are way down.  Red hot?

Keep lying you FRAUD

I BET YOU WILL BUMP THIS THREAD WHEN THE COVER YET THIS THREAD IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND WHEN YOU LOSE
 
 
 
 
 Why was this deleted?
 
I never post negative remarks about somebody's picks,but the truth is the truth.I feel that BEE is a fraud! Every season starts the same way,he posts his record until it gets so upside down that he reverts to only quoting his record from the previous day (if he managed to have a winning record).He also always gives himself favorable lines and has on several occasions "locked in" his play at one price and if the line moves in his favor,he will announce hours later that his official play is at that better number.
 He also is famous for telling everyone how great he is when he picks a winner but is a ghost when he loses.He wins 100% of his unposted plays and contests and has never submitted a writeup that would demonstrate that he has a clue as to what is really going on.
 He also loves to post BS stats that can't be documented such as before he made this year's POY (a loser) he stated that he was 4-0 in POYs even though he's was only around for 2 1/2 seaons.
 
 The FACTS are from 2/24 - 3/27 BEE was 9-25 and -31.25 units.
During that stretch he lost both of his "Big East Specials" and his "POY".
 
  I thought that the COVERS concept was to have a forum where 'cappers exchanged thoughts and theories which enhanced their efforts to profit by wagering on sporting events.With BEE it's all about himself!
 
  I know I'm not the only one who feels that BEE cheapens the credibility of COVERS!
BigEastExpert
BigEastExpert
This was just not your year BEE!  
Vclaw
Vclaw
Brilliant !   
woopdurritis
woopdurritis
BarryDingle31
BarryDingle31
Quote Originally Posted by himike21:

That Kimchi garlic smell is just like getting hit with a thunderbolt of fire, are you sure that's not what they meant-- all the n. korean citizens were going to inhale and than exhale on cue in the direction of Japan...did you ever smell that stuff? WOW!                                 

 

Did you say Kimchi? 

 

nolesman12345
nolesman12345
I have never been a huge Izzo fan,but after this tournament I am a true believer.He is undisputedly a member of the coaching elite! 
IlliniBill
IlliniBill
Quote Originally Posted by IlliniBill:

You're welcome.  Did you put it on UNC at the 12 minute mark of the 1st half??? Didn't realize the game was over yet.

 

 It may not be over but Lupe' is already getting a little bit salty.

IlliniBill
IlliniBill
I hope that CBS has enough tact that they don't show Lupe' towards the end of the game! 
Vclaw
Vclaw
I enjoyed reading your stuff this season Vclaw.   
 
GL2nite!
rush
rush
Nice work this season rush.  
TREE88
TREE88
I like it Tree. 
 
But Wayne Ellington makes me a little nervous. 
 
 
volstud50
volstud50
I'm with ya' on both.  
 
AJPierzynski
AJPierzynski
Nicely done A.J.!  
 
 
cubboy
cubboy
I f'n love it ! 
woopdurritis
woopdurritis
I'm with ya'!  
foxhound
foxhound
special__k
special__k
Congrats on a great year K.  
 
 Good luck on that under tonight,and I hope that you get your +9 and Carolina wins by 8.  
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View