Recent Posts

Thread Author joshfactor Post Entries
miggitymiggs420
miggitymiggs420
after playing in portland last night?

joshfactor
joshfactor
NBA Betting / nets ML / View Post
D'Angelo Russell revenge spot.

He was disrespected by the lakers & shipped off to the lowly nets.

Tonight he strikes back.



MagicMan64
MagicMan64
or...they continue their protest on the field by mailing it in.

Doodlebop
Doodlebop
great write up. im tailing you...

i will add that penn states field goal unit is a fiasco, like 4 of their last 10 attempts hit.

GL to us.

GoldenBoy41
GoldenBoy41
MLB Betting / 1st inning / View Post
not in that heat wave. ideal conditions for an errant solo HR to screw your play. too much vig anyway.

Nitzy9
Nitzy9
NFL Betting / Lay the wood / View Post
scratchy head? were you on drugs when you wrote this post?

wizebettor
wizebettor
Quote Originally Posted by PickemPlayah:

 I THINK PEYTON HAD A WORD WITH THE BRONCOS, GO EASY ON MY BROTHER!!! 


Sicario
Sicario
let's see...QB who has won 2 superbowls & is playing in like 200 consecutive games vs some no-name rook?

& the no-name rook is laying the 12 points?

KeyElement
KeyElement
Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:

   Are there stats that support the play? Is there something out there that points to a Yankees win? I don't see anything. And trust me, I'm not s huge stats or trends guy but it's always good to see both sides of the coin when making a play. Simply making a play because the line doesnt match the probability calculations....not sure I can do that. Just looking for some insight; that's it brotha.

you're lying when you say you're not a stats guy...in the same paragraph demanding that you gotta have stats to backup a play...comical how some people cannot see their own contradictions. 

just admit you gotta have stats & are unable to tap into karma to wager on a play simply because its the other side of 99% of this forum on friday the 13th. i never seen this forum so filled with 1 side, its ridiculous. 

thats all the reason i need to bet the yanks tonight. 


BeeRich
BeeRich
its a no-play for me. college students are prone to no-showing at noontime games due to the friday night effect. top ranked football players are very popular on campus. They get a lot of booty, & that can be a factor in a noon-time game at home vs a crap opponent.

so its really a question whether they play all 4 quarters, or just 3.

GL. 




TreyInventor
TreyInventor
nice pick OP I tailed you off your thread & woke up to a profit.

thanks brother!

mrquija27
mrquija27
Quote Originally Posted by mrquija27:

Hey slow kid.  My comments have nothing to do with players.   Everything to do with the Belichick.  If you think New England has been this good for this long cause of players then you don't know this football team.  The clear point is belichick will figure out the best way to slow down the offense with what he has regardless of who they are.  

you are over-valuing belichik, IMO. nothing i say will persuade you to this. its simply a point of view. but its the players that have to get the job done. Bill just sits there like a lump & calls plays.

BrownianMotion
BrownianMotion
Op is a rookie capper. I did the same thing spending hoes finding stats to back my pick. Over the years, i came to realize there is too much dumb luck out there to make such analysis meaningful.

Its simple. Falcons are executing better, hands down. Unless they get unlucky, they will win. 

Thats all.

joshfactor
joshfactor
he will have better stats than brady in super bowl. thats because he has better receivers, more of them, & will be better protected by his linemen.

he will be MVP of super bowl LI.

joshfactor
joshfactor
Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate5:

Under 31 1st half is the best bet on the board..both teams will come out with some nerves early and settle in as the game goes on

nice winner!

joshfactor
joshfactor
Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:

This guy is acting like Francesa is Brandon Lang, Francesa had a winning record in the regular season and has been bang on the play offs, I mean i know the OP is an imbecile but common sense says you do not fade a guy who wins, Then again he is an imbecile.

F-ck you imbecile with your u-gly azz pasty ghost looking skank w-hore in your avatar.

you can trash my pick, my logic, which is winning by the way.

but my avatar? 

joshfactor
joshfactor
Quote Originally Posted by eliteaction:

I hope your right, I got atl - 4.5 / u 61.5

we are looking good.

joshfactor
joshfactor
Quote Originally Posted by porcelainfist:

I'm sorry brotha, I love your avatar, but the last time I was this sure about a total, it was Arizona/Green Bay. O/U 57. 

Someone talked me out of it with your logic, and it ended 51-45. 

This game is going Over 70. 

i can relate to missing a winner & thinking today is the same spot, better bet. its a shame though that every game has its own unique situations. & being sure about a play does not make it a winner by default, or all your gut feels would win, right?

anyway...its pretty simple. the games is 1 sided on paper, so the total is massive. But chamionpship NFL games are ugly more often than they are shootouts. so i like the odds that the total will end up close, but just shy of the number.

good luck! 
joshfactor
joshfactor
Quote Originally Posted by SnapBack:

I took Under in both games. This game is to make it to the Superbowl. I see more conservative play calling which causes more 3 and outs.

Quote Originally Posted by oli_renaud91:

I do really love the under myseld. Good Luck sir.See ya at the cashier

we will be sweating. but should win by a play or 3. 
joshfactor
joshfactor
Quote Originally Posted by thehuntman:

Did you know when these teams met earlier in the year they almost went a full quarter with zero points? Check it out. That game had 65 points in it. I wouldn't touch the under in a game between these two. The total is high for a reason. 


its too bad they werent playing the last game ever in the georgia dome that game, & that the winner goes to the superbowl.

in todays spot, the stakes are much much much much much higher. its useless to even bring up the last game, it misleads more than informs.