Recent Posts

Thread Author jinvegas Post Entries
jinvegas
jinvegas
i just thought of this, what are the states laws regarding establishing residency after moving to that state?
jinvegas
jinvegas
a short 1 min video a friend sent me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P2GkcYI26U

thoughts?

one of the first things i noticed was she was mad because she didnt have enough time to deal with the red tape, yet the video was posted 17 months before the election, more than enough time for the year she claims it takes to get her documents from california.
jinvegas
jinvegas
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

J,

You are just looking to pick a fight, its obvious. I cant help you wth that. 

The way you have made it insulting and combative is unfortunate.


not looking to pick a fight, just trying to expose you for the hypocrite and coward that we both know you are.

dont you find it just a tad funny that you cannot admit that RP won 17 delegates in NV? i mean its fact, not opinion.  yet you such a need to portray this image of being an internet forum know it all that you will do whatever it takes to make sure you arent exposed for your true self.

and lets not forget your hypocrisy in clamoring for me to explicitly prove my allegations, which i did, yet you make unfounded allegations, and when demanded for proof, you try to change the subject and deny it ever happened.

you are a joke, and completely live up to the stigma of an internet forum moderator.
AgentCooper
AgentCooper
i confess i dont know that much about bain, but from what i understand they invested in distressed companies.  had they not invested, why is it not unreasonable to assume those companies may have gone out of business which would lead everyone to lose their jobs?  so if through their investment, some people lost their jobs, while other companies became strong enough to add jobs, whats the big deal?
jinvegas
jinvegas
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

What does that have to do with the point?

At the time of the discussion there was a difference in opinion on the final numbers.

You are stuck on a single point, I am not on the same point that you are. I really dont care how many delegates he received..font increase or not. 

That was not the point to me one bit, I've stated what the point was to me, but I am not forcing my point down your throat with big fonts and insults.

So keep asking the exact same question, it is not part of the conversation or the main issue to me, ESPECIALLY at the time when the original thread was made.

I am trying to keep this professional and respectful..you probably should move forward since I have a difference of opinion on this point.

I promise you will wake up tomorrow and be ok if we disagree on your ranting here.



you cannot seriously be this dumb, its the only point im talking about, despite your best efforts to try and spin and accuse me of other talking points.

FALSE, at the time of the discussion, there was a difference in opinion on the NEVADA numbers

thats because ive only discussed one single point.  so you dont care that you claim one source as true when in fact they were not?  its not a matter of opinion anymore on how many delegates RP received in NV, its fact.

please explain how you can have a difference in opinion on the number of delegates RP actually received from NV at the RNC, when it is known fact?

drJ
drJ
funny you should make this thread, just look at the way the forum moderator wallstreetcappers cant even own up to his own claims regarding the # of delegates for RP in NV.  he is so beholden to not believing anything that comes from the right that he will deny even the most mundane facts.

i was listening to a local espn radio show last week and the hosts got onto the topic of family members who you hate to have over bc they have such wild views (whether religion, politics, sports....) that it ruins the entire get together.  one of the hosts has a relative whos a die hard liberal who always wants to talk politics, at the last family gathering, as the relative started the conversation, the host said, "name me 1 thing obama has done wrong" and the relative couldnt (or perhaps wouldnt) answer.  so the host said, theres no point in having a conversation if you are going to be so one sided bc nothing anyone can say will matter.
jinvegas
jinvegas
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


A few things..
 
First, you are stuck and I am stuck..so do you want to play the tail game for another 20 posts? You are fixated on one minute point, that to you was the only focus of the previous discussion and the current discussion. To me that was not at all the point, nor of really ANY value. I dont care about after the fact garbage like this..the discussion at the time was obviously one thing to you and another to me. 

So you are going to keep chirping away at your minute point and making the personal idiot comment, negative bashing crap that you are known for as if that will some how change the content then and now. It wont and the back and forth really was going nowhere.

Last thing..where did I say YOU said the items regarding the convention? Show me where I stated that YOU said those things? That is the entire point...I've had this multi year discussion with many here, you are quite late to the game. The items I referenced WERE the point I was making then and now, that I dont trust or believe biased RP worker bees versus outside unbiased sources. So the way caucus votes are counted or that there was an error really does zippo for me because it was not the point. 

The point was the over dramatized, crybaby tactics that the Paul camp have used for several campaigns now, the incorrect assumptions that they had more delegates then the other candidates but it was all in secret until the convention dot dot dot.

So feel free to keep chirping about Nevada and that single minute point, that obviously is the only thing you care about while to anyone who has been around for a bit longer knows where I've stood with regards to the RP fuzzy math and hidden caucus votes which never materialized (again).

I didnt reply because there is obviously nothing to reply about, we arent having a conversation..you are chirping about something that obviously I was not even part of or concerned about.



i love how you continue toplay the prove i said this game when you know full well what you said and you know that anyone can readily look it up

post 18
The conversation has been going on for a very long time, so while you are wanting to cherry pick this one event the conversation has been going on much longer than your tangent.

the only conversation ive ever had was regarding the number of delegates from NV.  to insuinuate otherwise is just patently false.

youve made it perfectly clear that you do not trust RP sources but rather MSM sources like the AP. but knowing the AP was wrong, and RP was right in NV, wheres the concession on your part???  you cant call someone a liar and then not be held accountable when they a proven to have told the truth.

now once again, back months ago,

1) you stated you trust the AP and not RP in regards to NV.
2) you where confronted with mathematical proof that the AP simply prorated the popular vote for delegate total when that is not how caucus states award delegates.
3) you claim you knew how caucus states award delegates
4) it turns out RP was correct in regards to NV
5) you refuse to admit the AP was wrong in regards to NV.

if you would just answer me one simple question, how many delegates did RP receive from NV?

jinvegas
jinvegas
still waiting your answers.

why am i not shocked you 1) cannot answer a simple question, did RP receive 8 or 17 delegates from NV? and 2) you try to call me out for showing proof of accusations, which i did, but you will not show proof of your accusations, perhaps bc i never said such things.


don juan
don juan
Quote Originally Posted by don juan:

Balph.. I will answer your question.. Not with another question, like previous posters never answered my question.

 

The answer is NO my employee's were not unionized, they didn't have to. I treated them like a human being.  I paid them well and I had a back-up person to cover for them in an emergency.

And Lordy I never assumed you were a millionaire, so don't flatter yourself and don't stroke your ego. I said... it's not about MAKING people like you into millionaires !

I won this post because you couldn't answer my Q.

 



im assuming that directed at me, correct?
don juan
don juan
Quote Originally Posted by don juan:

for starters theres laws companies have to follow which addresses the heart attack issue, thus rendering your argument moot.

Hold it, the law has absolutely nothing to do with the question. The question was, who will cover for her while she is absent from, work due to health issues ? A heart attack as an example ?

I guess you guys have no answer, without asking another question !  I'll wait until you call Rush L for the answer.

 





i guess you dont understand the concept of voluntary vs involuntary leave of absence.

im still waiting for an answer to my original question. on a union job, if youve been denied time off yet still take the time off, are their consequences, yes or no?

ive never worked on a union job so i honestly dont know.  why not be a big boy and actually answer a very simple question.  if you answer my question then ill answer your question.
jinvegas
jinvegas
Politics / Ron Paul Delegates / View Post
spin, deflect, deny, change the subject.  seems to be the strategy of someone who doesnt have a leg to stand on.

why cant you answer these simple questions?

1) how many delegates did RP win in NV? 8 or 17?

2) after the caucus, who correctly predicted the correct # of delegates, the AP, who merely prorated based on the popular vote, or RP who factored in which delegates voted which way?


and why cant you provide any proof of your allegations of this broader conversation??? why is it you can allege something without proof but i cant?  i would think as a moderator you would understand the principle of double standard.
kaponofor3
kaponofor3
Quote Originally Posted by Stiln:



Hey jackass,

1. Obama is not Muslim
2. If he was Muslim that would have no business being put into any sentence of this presidential wagering thread as would any candidates religion

But because you are a prejudice fuck and the rest of this forum stands idly by watching it happen you have no problem continuing to spout your horse shit all over the place.

Last time I checked the KKK doesn't accept jewish membership.. you intolerant piece of shit.


i wonder if you held the same standard of religious tolerance when romney has been slammed for being mormom bu the left????
jinvegas
jinvegas
lets make this real easy, how many delegates did RP receive from NV, 8 or 17?
jinvegas
jinvegas
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


That is where you are mistaken..

The conversation has been going on for a very long time, so while you are wanting to cherry pick this one event the conversation has been going on much longer than your tangent.

No need for the jabs either, you have nothing to complain about.

My replies on that tiny subject are consistent, my contention was that I would choose to believe outside sources versus inside. I would believe the AP and WSJ and other outside sources than some "boots on the ground" garbage.

The number of NV delegates you were debating with me was from RP "inside" sources..which I hold zero interest in listening to. Those SAME sources are the ones I keep quoting with my other comments..that there would be a shocking turn at the convention and RP would win. The very same group you are using to try and prove your point I am using to disprove.



i never made any assertions other than the count from NV.  to quote some idiot i know...

Go find these posts please. If you are going to throw around garbage like this then I for sure am going to expect you have my words to back it up.

and let me ask a 15th time.  if you know how the caucus process works, why do you believe continue to believe in the AP who merely prorated the popular vote?  cmon, you still cant believe in the AP, for goodness sake, the actual count is in and the AP was wrong and "RP" was right regarding NV.
14daroad
14daroad
Quote Originally Posted by SirJohnDrake:

Quote Posted by jin:

no bias in the media.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Did you just crawl out from under a rock?...lol

The media has always been pro obama because they share his liberal views.



click here
don juan
don juan
Quote Originally Posted by don juan:

let me ask you this, in a union job, if your request for time off is denied and you skip work anyways, do you not get fired? if you do get fired, then your whole post is nothing more than partisan bullshit. if not, then i think we can all agree that there is something fundamentally wrong with the disciplinary process in union jobs.
let me ask you this, in a union job, if your request for time off is denied and you skip work anyways, do you not get fired? if you do get fired, then your whole post is nothing more than partisan bullshit. if not, then i think we can all agree that there is something fundamentally wrong with the disciplinary process in union jobs.

Q.let me ask you this, in a union job, if your request for time off is denied and you skip work anyways, do you not get fired? if you do get fired, then your whole post is nothing more than partisan bullshit. if not, then i think we can all agree that there is something fundamentally wrong with the disciplinary process in union jobs.

Answer...The thing you'll never understand about unions is that someone is allowed to cover for you. It may even be the union rep.

Now I am sure someone could have covered for her to let he take time off for personal leave.

I'll now ask you a question.. What if she had a heart attack and was hospitalized ?  Who would cover for her then ?  ah-ha  So it's all a bunch of baloney.

The owner is selfish... on vacation posting about all his toys.



for starters theres laws companies have to follow which addresses the heart attack issue, thus rendering your argument moot.

secondly, she is the boss, why do you assume there is someone capable of doing her job? what if the replacement screws up, then whos ass is on the line?

let me rephrase the question, on a union job, if you do not have permission to miss work, and you do, are there consequences?
jinvegas
jinvegas
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

So when is the convention shocker going to happen which was dramatically claimed so many times over the campaign?

I am not going to watch even 1 minute of either convention but if you link me to the media release where RP shocks the world and wins, I promise to read it completely.


i never said anything about a convention shocker, and to try and change the subject is childish.

why dont you be a big boy and try to stay on topic, which is the # of delegates in NV, nothing more, nothing less.
jinvegas
jinvegas
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

What statement did I make that was wrong? That I believe outside sources versus biased and wrong inside individuals that have made outlandish claims yet were and are wrong?

You are stuck on a concept about how the caucuses are counted, I am stuck on the validity of RP's foot doobies. The whole process started because on that date yet again the RP whining began, same sob story and same outlandish claims. I said I dont believe their figures and biases and I stand 100% on that exact viewpoint today. 


EXCEPT THEY WERE RIGHT IN NEVADA AND YOUR SOURCE, THE AP, WAS WRONG
jinvegas
jinvegas
and another thing, first you said you didnt think i could find the proof that you made incorrect claims about NV, and when presented with that evidence, you brush it off as unimportant and try to change the subject.

just out of curiosity, whens the last time you acknowledged you made an incorrect statement?
jinvegas
jinvegas
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


You are trying to isolate one point or thread when the subject and point is MUCH larger than what you are seeking to bash me about. Well before your starting to post here we have discussed this exact point in many threads and over a long time horizon..the issue of what biased RP sources claim versus other outside sources..

So you cannot demand that the only thing that matters is one thread or even two threads that you are involved in when the issue is much larger than your small focus point.

I have not changed my view on the subject now, I had the same opinion well before you came along and will continue to have the same opinion after you have gone if the same situation arises.

My contention as it has always existed is that I would personally trust multiple outside sources of calculation versus what some guys who work for RP's campaign claim..and have claimed way before this one event. 

You have no way to debate what I am saying, which was that the claims made by RP's camp are of no value unless what they claim actually is proven true..not that there was some miscounting and a mistake, but what they claim was proven correct.

See, RP's camp has claimed many things..every single caucus event they were bitching about why they didnt have better results, always the conspiracy theory and whining reasons for how they were kept out..I take claim with that and I take claim with their calculation methods.

You cannot isolate one part of a very long series of events and discussion, I've stayed consistent in all of my opinions, they have not changed. I am not interested in more conspiracy theories, rather I am interested in the claims his camp made from the boots on the streets..that come convention time he would win..that they had more than enough caucus numbers that would not be seen prior but that would come out at the convention and he would win.



way to cop out

for the 101st time

NV is a caucus state, the sources you claimed to trust merely prorated the popular vote for delegates.  when confronted with this information, you dismissed anyone who believed the true delegate count was different than what the AP was reporting.

now the true delegate count comes out, proving the RP people correct and the AP, and you, wrong, and you cannot get off your high horse for 2 seconds and admit you were wrong, pretty sad if you ask me.

i can and will make this specifically about NV, bc you have a history of speaking in generalities and not accepted facts.

i dont understand why it is so hard for you to admit that the source you trusted, the AP, was wrong regarding NV.  its not like you are the person at the AP who came up with the #s.  but it just goes to prove yet another instance where you try to act superior and condescending to anyone who disagrees with you.  (see post 6, which occured AFTER i had linked the thread where you made the claims)
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View