Recent Posts

Thread Author SportySpice69 Post Entries
VegasMaxx
VegasMaxx
My offshore opened up with -3.5 and it is already -5.  Of course I put the max bet allowed on INDY -3 (bought a half point) and I am sure a few others did too to move the line a little.  If this line moves far enough to +7 then I might buy a little on NO and see if I can middle this game.
HutchEmAll
HutchEmAll
NFL Betting / saintsfan504 / View Post
Yeah I thought I read that his play was -3.5 and not the -3 he is now claiming.  I knew he was a !  LOL SaintsFan for trying to claim he pushed the homer he is.
oldtrafford
oldtrafford

Quote Originally Posted by gambling-devil:

The Saints played down to the competition today!
They should have blow out the Vikes after Bush last TD but they did not. Nevertheless, the better team won. The final score is the proof.


Not one single honest Saints fan in the bunch.  Sad it really is sad seeing you people look a gift horse in the mouth.  Hell I am not even a Vikings fan and I am getting worked up for this.  I would respect a Saints fan who would simply say we GOT REALLY LUCKY but all you fans keep thinking that the better team won or you can justify that Saints were playing down.  LOL!

I have nothing against the Saints but I put a BIG bet on the Big Head -3 (bought 0.5) right when the lines were released for 50 units (my biggest play of the season... Superbowl Sunday is always my biggest play) and I will enjoy you Saints fans coming back here crying in two weeks.  I will really enjoy it.

saintsfan504
saintsfan504
Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan504:

I only came up 1500 on the colts, I had a push at -3 with Saints, but that is ok.

SaintsFan I am 100% positive you said that you locked in Saints  -3.5 earlier in the week.  Where did you get -3 for the push at?  Me thinks someone is

FrontRowCenter
FrontRowCenter
For the record... I am not a Vikings fan... I HATE the Vikings but I call as I see them.  All Saints fans (homers I mean) should be very, very, very happy with perhaps one of the worst beat downs I have seen in the playoffs in some time by the Vikings beating themselves and the officiating down the stretch.
FrontRowCenter
FrontRowCenter
Quote Originally Posted by Aalon:

The Viking turnovers might as well been punts.  Then, on 2 of them the Saints had no time to do anything with them.  On another, it was at their own 5.

Stop the excuses.  The better team won.  Brees wasn't touched nearly as much as Favre.  Saints commited 12 penatlies, many kept drives for the Vikings going.

Saints overcame all that and made the plays.  Why can't Vikings players intercept passes and cause fumbles?

Stop whining losers. 

Saints homers should not be allowed to talk.  Are you that dense?  Seriously re-read what you just posted and see if that makes sense.  Okay so some of the MIN turnovers were deep in New Orleans territory but that didn't help the Saints is your argument?  It sure as hell did because that took points off the board for the Vikings.  Seriously stop trying to justify how some what the Saints were the better team.  It was clear to me (I had MIN +10.5 and under 60.5 in a teaser only) that MINNY was easily the better team and the Saints got real lucky.

Guess what you will not run into a team that turns the ball over in the Superbowl.  Right when the line came out (INDY -3.5) I bought a half point and put 50 units on INDY -3.  BOL because I see an INDY blowout but worst case a push for me.

UKIRONMAN
UKIRONMAN
Quote Originally Posted by Bruce_Willis:

really dont see that line being more than a pick or -1 on a neutral field.



I happen to agree.  In the above-referenced matchup if that were to happen I think everyone would be basically on the dog at 3 points or more.  That is why I think that it would be closer to a pick too.  The Superbowl is Tampa this year I believe so no advantage to dome teams.  We will see but there are about four or five teams that if they get matched up this post season will be great football.  I cannot wait!
64PERCENT
64PERCENT
Seriously this is what his third or fourth thread about the same subject matter.  All saintsfan504 is trying to do is make himself feel better and see if anyone and I mean anyone in this forum agrees with him.  Like a typical homer he doesn't feel good unless someone reassures him.  Looking at the Saints schedule the rest of the way I really do hope they go 16-0 because the only real test will be at home against the Cowgirls.  I don't guarantee stuff but if New Orleans goes 16-0 they will not make the Superbowl.  They will get blown out by a team that is ready to play and not take the game for granted.  Every great team in NFL history (other than the Miami Dolphins) have had to taste defeat to get on track.  So I really hope they go undefeated so that all the actual objective people can revist this thread and probably the hundreds of threads you will create to all collectively laugh at you.

Finally, tell us all football guru who have the Saints played?  I think someone already argued with you about it and even posted some stats about the winning percentages of Minny's opponents and the Saint's opponents being identical (I think I read this in a prior thread but I could be wrong).  I don't think you had any response to that either.  I am not going to do the leg work to repost those stats because frankly you are not worth my time.  You can say whatever you want about my aviator, my spelling (I see you did that to another member... what a joke you are) or my grammer because I am done with the thread and will never return.  Instead of just being content with how your teams is doing you have to pretent that they are the best team that ever existed and no one has a chance at ever beating them.
vegaslover
vegaslover
I would have been on Minny regardless if he was playing or not.  Arizona just is not every good at home for some reason.  However, this is just a normal sized bet because Lineart showed that can be serviceable.  BOL!
renroh123
renroh123
Hell we have all been there.  BOL this week!
64PERCENT
64PERCENT
Quote Originally Posted by Fairweather_fan:

Saints are good, Vikings are good, as long as both teams handle their fairly easy business they'll settle this on the field, no sense in Vikings fans desperate for success arguing with even more desperate for success saints fans.


Completely agree!  solidaces and everyone else arguing with saintsfan504... this guy is an idiot.  He has yet to actually make an argument that supports his position.  Ignore this troll and he will go away.  Neither Minny or the Saints have really had a hard strength of schedule.  Period... end of story.  Hopefully they will play each other.  I don't think it will matter where they play each other but obviously homefield is still homefield.  In either event, I will take the the dog and tease it up for an easy win.  This game will be close and probably come down to whoever makes the least amount of mistakes.  But seriously everyone ignore saintsfan504.
chauner1
chauner1
Seriously guys... who bets on games when they don't know the rules.  You just have to with statements on this site sometimes.
HutchEmAll
HutchEmAll
NFL Betting / Percy Harvin / View Post
Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

Rookie of the year?  I gotta think he's the front runner right now.

Darius Heyward-Bay

124 yards and 1 TD.  I love you Al Davis. 



Come on now don't hate on DHB until his career is over.  Harvin was drafted into a much better situation than DHB.  That being said, ROY will go to Knowshown Moreno or Leshon McCoy.  It almost always goes to a running back and these two players will be responsible for helping their team to a possible playoff birth and put up great stats in the process.
saintsfan504
saintsfan504

Is this thread still going?  I checked it out a few days ago and didn't even bother to comment because it was thrash along with saintsfan.  Dude you need to check your biased views at the door as this is a gambling site and being a homer will only cost you money in the long run.  Take it from someone who knows.  I am ashamed to say that I am a Bills fan.  Don't laugh at me... well I guess you can.  LOL as I laugh and cry at myself.  BOL!

PrimeTimeBoys
PrimeTimeBoys
Good stuff and we all win some and lose some.  BOL PrimeTimeBoys!
renroh123
renroh123
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:

REALLY... wow apparently you have been drinking with saintsFans... let me enlighten you and I will expect an retraction of clearly a bogus statement when I get done.  You are taking a lead from saintsfan in not actually using an real FACTS before posting an opinion.  Let me drop some actual FACTS on both of you.  First, MIN through Week 11 have faced opponents with a combined record of 36-64.  So based on your comment I expect NO faced some much tougher competition right... WRONG.  Though Week 11 NO faced opponents with a combined record of 37-63.  So the ONE GAME difference really shows how much stronger of a schedule NO had to face this year RIGHT?

My biggest point of contention has to do with NO schedule down the stretch (from this point going forward).  NO plays opponents with a combined record of 27-33 (that is six games below .500) andn the only times they play anyone going forward with a winning record (NE and DAL) they do so at home.  Whereas, MIN plays opponents with a combined record of 32-28 (that is four game ABOVE .500) and they play two winning teams on the road.  I don't even need to get into the fact that NO played PHI (with a winning record) with McNabb so that is a little flawed but I counted it in their whole ONE WIN difference from MIN.  But you can believe what you want to believe, but NO schedule hasn't been that tough.  LOL on anyone who thinks otherwise.

I dare anyone to show me how I am wrong.

Wow very nice stats... I have to say what side of his ass is renroh123 speaking out of here.  For the record, I completely agree that NE will blow out NO this week.  Funny think is that the public will be shocked by NO losest a by 10 or more points.  I was on NE ML +160 right when the lines were released.  If will also be playing a pleaser with another team for plus money too.  BOL!

saintsfan this is the second time now that I have to say you are beyond a homer.  This is a gambling site and you need to check your fan bias at the door.  BOL to all!

bigkat
bigkat
bigkat you sound like Nick Poppageorgio!
diamonddicer
diamonddicer
Then play the under if you feel that way.
ManassaMauler
ManassaMauler
Quote Originally Posted by ManassaMauler:


Not quite sure what you mean here..


Okay this is what I mean I will use real numbers.  Okay according to www.betus.com it appears that Clinton Portis (26) and Brian Westbrook (36) are both +500 to score first.  After that it is DeSean Jackson (10) +800, Chris Cooley (47) +800, Brent Celek (87) +800, Santana Moss (89) +900, Jeremy Maclin +1000 (18) and etc thereafter.

So of the top seven most favored to score first four are even and first three are even.  Moreover, Eagles are -170 to score first.  So that means I would definately go with even as there are more PHI players and even number players listed in the top seven.

In my opinion that is probably the only way I could break down what is a better bet there.  However, as you know prop bets certainly are a higher degree of gambling than the pointspread and total.  BOL!
Serb89
Serb89
Maybe I am an idiot but I think NE and INDY are in a class by themselves.  I would gladly take three points by NE (or whatever points they will give me) and hope that BB makes this his statement game.  It will be another great game though.  I cannot wait for next week!!!
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View