Recent Posts

Thread Author SarasotaSlim Post Entries
darkhorse12
darkhorse12
Politics / TARIFFS / View Post
China will impose 50 billion in tariffs on US goods...

President Trump say's ...I'll see your $50 Billion and raise you $200 Billion...

President Trump said Monday he's directed his administration to identify $200 billion worth of Chinese goods that will be subject to additional tariffs, escalating the ongoing trade dispute between the U.S. and China.

China will run out of items to put tariffs on.

America sends China $125 billion yearly. China send us $500 billion yearly...

China can’t put $250 billion of tariffs on us because we only send them $125 billion...........

China can’t win this trade war..........President Trump knows exactly what he’s doing.

Doubleadownon12
Doubleadownon12
Politics / Nazi Germany / View Post
Democrats crying and making a big fuss about separating children from their mothers ..but feel it's Ok,, if children are separated from their mothers’ wombs........hypocrisy....
Doubleadownon12
Doubleadownon12
Politics / Nazi Germany / View Post
Let's not forget to add the 542 drone strikes that Obama authorized ...killed an estimated 3,797 people, including 324 civilians..drones that killed American citizens abroad without trial...put that in the count.
Doubleadownon12
Doubleadownon12
Politics / Nazi Germany / View Post
Solution:  Reunite the children with their parents and then immediately deport them........... what's the problem ?
Midnight1
Midnight1
Politics / Brian Willliams / View Post
Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse12:

10 years and still crying about OBAMA.

It's also been reported,, that Barack Obama has been secretly holding meetings with multiple potential 2020 Democratic presidential candidates. Obama has so far met and counseled with at least nine possible candidates at his office in the World Wildlife Fund building in Washington, D.C.

Obama is eager to be involved, though not directly...as he like's to lead from behind...so he's not making any promises of support..yet.

So, it looks like I'll be crying about Obama for a little while longer..
Midnight1
Midnight1
Politics / Brian Willliams / View Post
Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse12:

10 years and still crying about OBAMA.


Because,, like Hillary he won't just go away ...In fact he's trying to clone millions of Barack Obama's ...During a conference in Toyko,Japan a few months ago... he said hopes that the Obama Foundation would create a hundred or a thousand or a million young Barack Obama's..

He signaled he will be working through the Obama Foundation to change the way the internet and social media function..

Why is Obama attacking the social media  ?  Because Obama knows that’s where a lot of free thinkers share ideas and get news today.

Obama also blasted “old men in power "A lot of our problems are caused by old men." ( code for old white men )..
MikeMed
MikeMed
The facility at El Cajon, however, is not a “cage.” It is a comfortable facility providing lodging, meals, clothing, medical care, education, recreation, counseling, and other services.

Check out the inside of the children's shelter..

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/06/15/photos-inside-shelter-for-illegal-alien-children-separated-from-parents/
Midnight1
Midnight1
Politics / Brian Willliams / View Post
Remember during Hurricane Katrina....when Brian Williams claimed... “When you look out of your hotel window in the French Quarter and watch a man float by face down, when you see bodies that you last saw in Banda Aceh, Indonesia, and swore to yourself that you would never see in your country,” Williams said in a 2006 interview.

At no time did any one else report any sightings of any dead bodies floating in the French Quarter ..in fact the general manager of a Ritz-Carlton where Williams was staying said ..The French Quarter only got a few inches of flooding.

Oh..dangers he faced while pursuing truth...

Side Note:  Ever notice that after Obama's second term....half of his supporters now claim to be Independents..?
Midnight1
Midnight1
Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:


Holy Shart Slim..approval & encouragement? A hug was sending  a message?

C'mon bro..you are better than that right?


You wouldn't say I'm better than that ....if you knew ,,that I don't sort my trash before I dispose of it............lol
Midnight1
Midnight1
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

 

Haha....actually you know what I feel about that. I am not interested in Hillary or Pelosi or Obama or some other politician. The leader of this country is Trump...he needs to act like it.

Diversion is moronic...why you always default to diversion instead of address the issue directly. There is no need to try and elevate scum by pointing out that there is other scum, we already know that.


You say,,diversion is moronic....and I say indirectly saying someone is moronic is a diversionary tactic...

So, President Trump isn't acting like he's the leader of this country....Well his style seems to work he is President of the United States..

Who is it in recent times ,,that you say acted like he was the leader of of our country..?

Please! Don't tell me Jimmy Carter.


SarasotaSlim
SarasotaSlim
It was burnt down...by the British invasion coming down from Canada and second fire occurred in the White House on Christmas Eve 1929 a week after the market crash,,, when Herbert Hoover was in office.
Midnight1
Midnight1
Politics / Brian Willliams / View Post
We agree        anyone who lies about being under enemy fire when they weren't is lowest of the low..

Like in 1996 when Hillary Clinton recalled being under “sniper fire” on her trip to Bosnia to visit U.S. troops on a peacekeeping mission....

Check out vid ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZHO1vo762c..love her excuse at the end ..

Midnight1
Midnight1
Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse12:


The reason Hillary won't go away is because you and people like you keep bringing her up

There you go darkhorse... attacking a group.. looking for any reason to make a political attack against other people.
Midnight1
Midnight1
I see,, so President Trump is a two faced, self dealing, horrid person, snobby jerk, a sleezeball, self-serving and an elitist.

...and Hillary......well she's awful.

I believe that's a tell on what side someone stands..
Midnight1
Midnight1
James Comey had a non-classified private email account at the same time he was investigating Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails off her private server............... LMAO...


Just like Hillary ..... Comey also claimed that he deleted every single email on his non-secure Gmail account.....How noble of you James ..That's why he didn't believe Hillary did anything wrong....he was doing the same thing..( of course it was not his intent to do anything underhanded.)

One good thing about these 100 page threads ...anything you post is never off topic....
Midnight1
Midnight1
Speaking about horrid people ...Hillary will just not go away .

Hillary Clinton mocked former FBI Director James Comey on today  after a report by the Justice Department's internal watchdog revealed that Comey had used a private email account to conduct official business on multiple occasions.

Hillary trolling Comey by tweeting  "But my emails,".........referring to Comey using a personal Gmail account to conduct agency business on five occasions — a violation of regulations.

As far as, President Trump being a sleezeball..he may or may not be one ...but he is getting things done for America and the American people.

Midnight1
Midnight1
Quote Originally Posted by ilsp2003:


It's nothing compared to what Trump has done..

North Korea state media video footage shows Trump saluting North Korea genral

what the heck ?

in The U.S generals salute the Commander in Chief ,.. Not the other way .



I would rather have my President salute a foreign general,than deep bow to every foreign leader he meets ..
Midnight1
Midnight1
Quote Originally Posted by ilsp2003:


Carter was NOT the president of The United States 

No evidence Bill Clinton sent him there to hug North Korea leader


When,, Jimmy Carter went to North Korea in 1994 and cuddled Kim Jung un's farther ..he went with the Clinton White House's approval and encouragement...as such he was representing President Clinton and the United States of America with that hug. 
Midnight1
Midnight1
Quote Originally Posted by ilsp2003:



Clinton did not praise the North Korea leader


Clinton didn't have to praise the North Korean Leader ..he had   Jimmy Carter go over to North Korea and he hugged the country’s dictator for him....
Midnight1
Midnight1
Trump suspended military exercises with South Korea in exchange for a North Korean promise to commit to denuclearization..

This is not the first time, that a US President suspended US -South Korean joint military exercises....

President Bill Clinton suspended the annual joint exercise,during nuclear negotiations in 1994 when Kim Jong Il was Chairman of North Korea..
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View