Recent Posts

Thread Author For_The_Books Post Entries
For_The_Books
For_The_Books

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Books:

SOO FIX IT AINT FUNNY...WHY NO BUNT...NOT LIKE SEAGERHAD A GOOD DAY AT HITTING...0-4...NOW 0-5...

 

SORRY HES 1-4 FOR THE DAY MY BAD...

For_The_Books
For_The_Books

new_dead SOO FIX IT AINT FUNNY...WHY NO BUNT...NOT LIKE SEAGERHAD A GOOD DAY AT HITTING...0-4...NOW 0-5...

For_The_Books
For_The_Books

moneyeyesDone sad finals...it was too easy...basketball_c1

GOODCHOICEMAN
GOODCHOICEMAN

Quote Originally Posted by GOODCHOICEMAN:

Cavs win in the last minutes ... 107-101!!!!Each Cav members know how important this game is and they do not want to get embarrassed with a sweep.... They will give it there all and take this back to Oracle !!!!!!!!

WHO ARE U KIDDING? they played their heart out last game and lost in the last quarter...it ends tonite bud sweepnew_devil

For_The_Books
For_The_Books

AM A HUGE LEBRON BUT AM A REALIST AT THE SAME TIME IT ENDS TONIGHT...new_heavy_cry GSW MONEYLINE LOCK IT UP

Tactout
Tactout

Quote Originally Posted by Ikid2groove035:

Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJeremy55:

durant is very weak for joining the warriors  he is winning cheapie titles
Without him warriors lose last night - stop hating and admire greatness - he would never win a championship with that clown Westbrook
basketball_c1

OCwager
OCwager

Quote Originally Posted by Ikid2groove035:

Iggy made so many great defensive plays late? Yet nobody talks about it
yes he did 

GOODCHOICEMAN
GOODCHOICEMAN

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY:

Yea ok lol dubs by 20

layoff the bath salt bud new_laugh_sweat Cavs got this 

For_The_Books
For_The_Books

gotta keep pounding it inside love if yur shot ain’t dropping keep pounding inside! luv Tristan getting into green’s face only guy who can new_wink_grin

For_The_Books
For_The_Books

Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

^^....Yeah Maybe LBJ would play defense on a consistent basis.  Lead by example.. maybe guard the best player on the court for once...

he cant guard himself new_cool

For_The_Books
For_The_Books

Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Books:

He took a back seat to Lebrick & Kyrie the last 3 years....But your right...LBJ who is the best player in the world should have the best players and most all stars on his team so he can win a Title.  Then when he wins...its all about him and how great he is...and when he loses..never about him and all about his supporting cast role players... last time I checked Irving was on the Celtics this year...please we are talking about this year stop bringing up old garbage...new material please...
Love is averaging 21.5 points and 11.5 boards in the finals.  He is averaging more points than Klay
wtf are u blabbing about? Yur all over the place...Klay is 3rd option...

For_The_Books
For_The_Books

Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Books:

Prior to going to the Cavs...Love averaged a shade under 27....Was a proven great rebounder and solid 3 point shooter.......Obviously the Cavs & Lebrick thought he was a superstar if not they would not have traded the #1 pick for him.  Not Love's fault he has to take a 3rd wheel position ala Bosh on LBJ's team....Maybe they should run the offense more thru Love instead of have Lebrick be Point Foward and have the ball in his hands 80% of the time in ISO... please stop just stop you bringing up stupid stats...Kevin love was on a garbage t wolves team with no one there of course he’s gonna put up great numbers...look at rashard Lewis when he was on the sonic...you telling me he’s a superstar? By the way if you Kevin love is 3rd option on the Cavs who’s 2nd option?...to be honest he should be 3rd because he suck balls..
He took a back seat to Lebrick & Kyrie the last 3 years....But your right...LBJ who is the best player in the world should have the best players and most all stars on his team so he can win a Title.  Then when he wins...its all about him and how great he is...and when he loses..never about him and all about his supporting cast role players...

last time I checked Irving was on the Celtics this year...please we are talking about this year stop bringing up old shit...new material please...

For_The_Books
For_The_Books

finals.....Injuries aside in 2015...a Lineup of LBJ/Wade/Bosh....& LBJ/Kyrie/Love should have been able to compete with any team in the league and win the title every year.  The fact that LBJ is 3-5 in the Finals says it all.  Every year got to the Finals with ease in the EC.   Does he need a 4th All Star? The reason why Dubs are so good is because they play as a team and Curry & KD know there roles... If and when LBJ goes to the Rockets..it will not be smooth sailing.....You think James Frauden will take a back seat to LBJ? Can you imagine Frauden playing without the ball?   you lost total credibility saying kevin love is a superstar...a star player yes not a superstar bud.... [/Quote]Prior to going to the Cavs...Love averaged a shade under 27....Was a proven great rebounder and solid 3 point shooter.......Obviously the Cavs & Lebrick thought he was a superstar if not they would not have traded the #1 pick for him.  Not Love's fault he has to take a 3rd wheel position ala Bosh on LBJ's team....Maybe they should run the offense more thru Love instead of have Lebrick be Point Foward and have the ball in his hands 80% of the time in ISO...[/Quote] please stop just stop you bringing up stupid stats...Kevin love was on a garbage t wolves team with no one there of course he’s gonna put up great numbers...look at rashard Lewis when he was on the sonic...you telling me he’s a superstar? By the way if you Kevin love is 3rd option on the Cavs who’s 2nd option?...to be honest he should be 3rd because he suck balls..

For_The_Books
For_The_Books

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:

Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

He's had a super team in all 8 years in the finals.....Injuries aside in 2015...a Lineup of LBJ/Wade/Bosh....& LBJ/Kyrie/Love should have been able to compete with any team in the league and win the title every year.  The fact that LBJ is 3-5 in the Finals says it all.  Every year got to the Finals with ease in the EC.   Does he need a 4th All Star? The reason why Dubs are so good is because they play as a team and Curry & KD know there roles... If and when LBJ goes to the Rockets..it will not be smooth sailing.....You think James Frauden will take a back seat to LBJ? Can you imagine Frauden playing without the ball?
Clueless....again. “The reason why the dubs are so good is because they play like a team”. Yes, correct so think about that for a minute. This is what you say YET you penalize lebron for being the entire Cavs team who has nothing around him? You don’t get it do you? You are supporting a team that has Kevin Durant on it. Do I need to remind you of what route this weak pos took to get his title? You act as if the dubs win more championships without Durant. They don’t. You want to blame the personnel on lebron? Brotha, you need to wake up. He wasn’t the one who made the personnel moves. He wanted PG13, he wanted Deandre, he wanted to keep Kyrie yet you think he’s the one that wants Tristan and JR on his team? You think he wants Kevin love on that team? You fail to give this guy any credit when it comes to b-ball IQ. You think he wants Lue as his coach? Yet, you believe the guy has all the control in the world. There is a big difference between the dubs and the Cavs. It starts in the front office. Their owner, their gm and their coach are all top notch and even with that, you ever hear lebron complain about what he doesn’t have? Please give me an example this year with all the bs that has gone on in Cleveland to where he threw anybody under the bus. You won’t find it. Sure he’s 3-5 in the finals and as an MJ fan, he’ll never get to his level but to denounce what this guy has done over the last 8 years....is it yourciack of b-ball knowledge, your hate for the guy that gets in the way of common sense....or both? I will end this like this: you give lebron a pippen, a Rodman, a SYSTEM and a coach, he wins as many titles as MJ. Plain and simple. He could have stayed in Miami but he sacrificed more rings to do the RIGHT thing and go back to Cleveland even though he plays for a closet racist owner and a weak franchise. But hey....you wanna support a guy like Durant who had the mentality “of ya can’t beat em, join em”. It says it all man
peace_5

For_The_Books
For_The_Books

Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Books:

  lol sure bud 8 strait years super team lol ?? easy there the only time he had a super team was in Miami besides that all the rest was mediocre at best..especially this year’s team no defense what soo ever 
He's had a super team in all 8 years in the finals.....Injuries aside in 2015...a Lineup of LBJ/Wade/Bosh....& LBJ/Kyrie/Love should have been able to compete with any team in the league and win the title every year.  The fact that LBJ is 3-5 in the Finals says it all.  Every year got to the Finals with ease in the EC.   Does he need a 4th All Star? The reason why Dubs are so good is because they play as a team and Curry & KD know there roles... If and when LBJ goes to the Rockets..it will not be smooth sailing.....You think James Frauden will take a back seat to LBJ? Can you imagine Frauden playing without the ball?

 

you lost total credibility saying kevin love is a superstar...a star player yes not a superstar bud....basketball_c1

For_The_Books
For_The_Books

Quote Originally Posted by itjunkie:

This is one of the NBA's biggest mysteries. it really baffles me. 1. Lebron makes the right basketball play...whether it be a pass, shoot or whatever. 2. Lebron has been in a SUPERTEAM for 8 straight years. 3. Yet, the criticism has always been whether or not Lebron will have enough help... I don't know... it seems hard to believe, but...does Lebron actually makes his team mates worse despite making the right basketball plays? we all know how good wade and bosh were before the Miami superteam. we all know how good Kevin Love was before going to cavs. same thing with rodney hood, clarkson, hill, nance... they all got worse after teaming up with lebron.

 

lol sure bud 8 strait years super team lol ?? easy there the only time he had a super team was in Miami besides that all the rest was mediocre at best..especially this year’s team no defense what soo ever 

For_The_Books
For_The_Books

Quote Originally Posted by VP24:

J.R was very blunt about what it is to be Lebron’s supporting cast. Cavs win, all praise to LBJ. Cavs lose, Lebron’s got no help. There’s no doubting his talent (probably the best we’ve ever seen all around) but body language tells a lot about leadership as wel, which is something Lebron can attempt to do better because “I don’t throw my teammates under the bus” is completely false. It ain’t easy playing alongside Lebron, just ask Kyrie.
that I agree with you...but am just stating what I see at least have one more superstar to make it more easy on the eyes to watch finals...smh sad sad finals 

For_The_Books
For_The_Books

Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Books:

lol many superstars lol ok bud...please kid stop smoking weed...when lebron had superstars what happen? He won rings...soo please kid don’t talk smack unless you really know what your talking about..
LBJ jas lost 3 Finals when he had multiple all start..Twice in Miami w/Wade & Bosh...and last year with the Cavs...He had Kyrie & Love...No excuses..
you lost total credibility when you said Kyle Korver and Kevin love is a superstar...new_laughing1

For_The_Books
For_The_Books

Quote Originally Posted by Ikid2groove035:

Reason why many superstars don’t wanna play with lebron? It’s never his fault when his team lose? Think about it idiots?
lol many superstars lol ok bud...please kid stop smoking weed...when lebron had superstars what happen? He won rings...soo please kid don’t talk smack unless you really know what your talking about..

quiet

For_The_Books
For_The_Books

Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

... he had all the help in the 3rd quarter... what game were u watching?
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

... he had all the help in the 3rd quarter... what game were u watching?

Lol ok...1 quarter lol....lay off the meth bud soo what happen to the other 3?!paint_help

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View