Recent Posts

Thread Author Bruce_Willis Post Entries
MarkDogg
MarkDogg

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKatz286:

If Auburn loses at bama and when it's all said and done there are 3 undefeated teams, Oregon, Boise, and TCU, how can 2 of those 3 not be in the national title game?

bc this has been bamas schedule with only one loss

18 Penn St

10 Arkansas

7 Florida

19 S. Carolina

10 LSU

20 Miss St

2 Auburn

19 S. Carolina

i know some of these teams arent ranked anymore, but that doesnt matter when talking about SoS bc its the ranking at the time of them meeting. if you play 8 ranked teams, 1 loss can be overlooked especially if you have a chance to play the team you lost to and make an example of them.

TCU

24 Oregon State

5 Utah

Boise St.

10 Va Tech

24 Oregon St

23 Nevada

 

sorry but bama should jump both these teams easily if they win. jump on the herbstreet/palmer bandwagon if u want, until a better determining factor besides SoS and quality wins is introduced, it will be what is used to determine what teams are ranked where. for theoretical purposes, lets say the only undefeated teams right now were Oregon, TCU, and boise. if u were to ask me who would go right now, TCU, Boise, or 1 loss bama, it would be TCU and Oregon. But once the end of the season is here and alabama can run the table with 4 top 20 teams left on their slate, then thats impressive enough to me for them to jump TCU and Boise, and no1 should disagree with that

 

offyspicks
offyspicks
teasers
neander100
neander100
nope, Gruden signed a multiyear deal with ESPN prior to this fall. he wont be coaching again anytime soon.
jesron1269
jesron1269

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyyikes:

Only reason Belichick has been consistent the last 10 years is because of Justin Bieber!

i disagree.

imo, the only reason sean peyton has a ring is bc of Drew Brees. Brees put up comical numbers last year they were that good. This year brees has been not quite up to check, and the saints record shows it so far. Brady has never been a blow you away stats guy bc belichick gameplans that. 1 ring is a pivotal player with a record setting year. 3 out of 4 years taking home a ring is more than just a talented team, its consistentcy in the gameplane. brady has 3 rings bc of belichick, call me crazy

StraightShooter
StraightShooter

Quote Originally Posted by SatNightFever05:

Is the SEC West really that good, or is the SEC East just that bad, making it seem like the SEC West is really good?

Auburn/Bama/Arkansas  ok..

LSU will still end with 3 Reg Season losses.. and would have gotten smoked by UNC if the Heels actually had their starters on the field
Miss State- c'mon.. I can name 40 schools better that this one..
Ole Miss- where's the heat that Rebels lost to D-2 school, yet VT still can't hide from it..

No team in the East should be ranked and it wouldn't surprise me to see only Auburn and Bama and maybe Arkansas to be the only teams in the top 20 by the end of the year..

 

and thats why you are just some nobody on covers with an opinion and not making the calls. apparently there are only 20 teams better than miss st according to what people who know what they are talking about are saying. Ole miss is not very good this year, but you are focusing on the bottom of the barrel, not the reason this topic was created. 5 top 20 teams from one 6 team division are in the top 20 isnt a fluke.

BigEastExpert
BigEastExpert
NFL Betting / Sunday Night / View Post
nice hit on 2h calbear, was there as well
Macwestie1
Macwestie1
nice day mac, up some units myself, see you tomorrow
BigEastExpert
BigEastExpert
NFL Betting / Sunday Night / View Post
read what i wrote BEE, was right there with you. completely situational
Bruce_Willis
Bruce_Willis

New Orleans -2(Large)

also took 2H New Orleans pick but didnt post so wont count towards my record

1-0 tonight

29-20 YTD

see you tomorrow

jesron1269
jesron1269
id switch belichick and coughlin. coughlin has looked awfully questionable in certain situations over the years. the most consistent coach in the last 10 years is Belichick hands down.
neander100
neander100
NFL Betting / SNF / View Post
dont count it yet jackass!
kettosan
kettosan
Quote Originally Posted by BigNiner:

Can you tell me who won the San Diego game please?

San Diego won 33-25!

neander100
neander100
lisa ann? hotty
dillon24
dillon24

Quote Originally Posted by Johny_Utah:

Was a great call otherwise probably down 7-3. Ass clown Rapistburger at the helm would of been lights out

i would rapistburger ur avatar without a doubt

MarkDogg
MarkDogg
the iron bowl is the real national championship. book that
Droxside
Droxside
Auburn wont get leaped by TCU. If auburn runs the table, they should jump back above oregon either after they beat bama or after the win the SEC championship. if bama wins out, they will jump TCU without a doubt after beating 4 more teams currently inside the top 20. TCU doesnt get in this year if alabama OR auburn win out.
StraightShooter
StraightShooter

and people question why the SEC is regarded as the dominant conference in recent years and why the get so much attention. Proof positive all the hype and talk about the SEC is very deserving.

BigEastExpert
BigEastExpert
NFL Betting / Sunday Night / View Post

just posted ab RLM on this game. whther im wrong or not, i like the Saints here.

Bruce_Willis
Bruce_Willis

I do believe im seeing some revers line movement on the sunday night game. line opened at most places at a pk or Pitt -1. Now we have Pitt up to +2 at my book, and with 69% of the action on Pitt already, its a red flag unless im reading this wrong. so the play is

New Orleans -2(Large)

 

HugeBallz
HugeBallz

as long as we are top 2, i dont care. Oregon and Auburn are about even, despite the fact that our SOS blows theirs away, skill-wise and even setup wise, we are very similar

 

Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View