seattleseahawks

Member Since:September 2007
Location:

Recent Posts

Date Post Entry

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > NFL Totals 2017/18 > View Post

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > crazy trend so far > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kobe_V24:
if the bears cover tonight with greenbay covering yesterday that will make 8-0 ats over the last 8 teams that played on thursday and then covering the following week.... if the bears do cover tonight..... look at New England -9.5 vs the jets and Tampa Bay -2 vs arizona for next week.... also another crazy trend ive seen is after a bye favourites are 17-2-1 ats with a spread of -7.5 or under....so take a look at NWO -4 vs det.....another trend that is crazy and it happened this week (seattle covering the spread vs the rams) is any team to kick 5+ FG in a game are 18-43 ats the following week....so take a look at PITT +4 next week vs KC..... kc on a high staying undefeated and pitt crapping up the feild yesterday can see massive public bets on kc...


with all that being said i am on the bears +3

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > Monday Night > View Post
 nice work yesterday.  I was going to go with KC.  But seemed like everyone else is too.  So I on board with you on WA.  

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > It's to Hit It Hard Today 5-1 In The Playoffs Time To Share > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Freakyfootball:
Boom Baby sweeeeeet 7-1 Run NFL Playoffs 


seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > POY (Parlay that is) > View Post
  I think Dal game will be high scoring.  Dal should be 27-31 range.  And GB should be 20-23. My only concern is the KC game.  1 or 2 turnovers could make for a quick score.  But hopefully this won't be happening.  GL with DAL and KC.

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > POY (Parlay that is) > View Post

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > POY (Parlay that is) > View Post
Got killed by my Seahawks yesterday but lucky recover with Brady.  I go all in today with Dal and Over.  History repeats itself.  If Dal can win in GB with Nelson, they should handle business at home.  In the evening game, Ben is not 100% and with cold/wet weather, passing game will not be a factor.  So better defensive team win.  This is my parlay 4 bet.  Plus I bet Dal and Over single plays for BIG!  Let's get em 'Boys!

PARLAY (4 TEAMS)
[306] KC CHIEFS -2-115 (B+½)
[306] TOTAL u45-115 (B+½) 
(PIT STEELERS vrs KC CHIEFS)
[307] TOTAL o52-115 (B+½) 
(GB PACKERS vrs DAL COWBOYS)
[308] DAL COWBOYS -5½EV

500 / 4907

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > Chung Hot Sunday playoffs !!!! Lets gets it yall!! Dallas/gb!! > View Post

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > ****Difference angles on Sea/ATL*** > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by a4u2fear:
"Next man up mantra", lol you need to see the deep middle passing stats when Thomas is in, and when he's out, it's not even close. And what is Atlanta good at?

If you don't give Matty Ice enough time to pass in the middle, how is he's going to pass? Like I said Frank Clard and Bennett will be the difference makers today!  I want him to pass up the middle today and let Kam picks him off once, you will see how dramatic their offense will have to change the game plan.  

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > Do you think Seahawks +6 is too good to be true? > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by saigonbynight:
We know Seahawks doesn't play good on the road but Seahawks used to beat Falcons at home. I've never seen Seahawks & GB are underdogs in the playoffs

Too much $ on ATL so line have to go up.  Lots of public has been watching ESPN, NFL NETWORK and all they show is how flashy ATL is all year.  But folks forget Sea is 3-0 ATS as an underdog this year!!!!  

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > ****Difference angles on Sea/ATL*** > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by seattleseahawks:

Mango, actually I think it will be under.  Reason being if Sea win, they will have to be successful at running the ball.  Then they will kill the clock which make the game low.  Seattle 24-21 type game.  

But I know NE game will be LOW for sure.  I would be SEA only and watch 1st half.  Then I will play totals 2nd half.  GL

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > ****Difference angles on Sea/ATL*** > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mangowoman:
so by that token, i assume you like the over?

Mango, actually I think it will be under.  Reason being if Sea win, they will have to be successful at running the ball.  Then they will kill the clock which make the game low.  Seattle 24-21 type game.  

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > ****Difference angles on Sea/ATL*** > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by 2Team_Parlay:
Well trufant is out and that is a huge loss for Atlantas defense. Outside of Vic Beasley they don't have much else that scares you

 Again, I said the public has been locking in how great this Atl offense vs the above avg (not stellar) Sea defense.  But I like Sea offense vs below avg Atl D.  If Sea can move the ball by running with Thomas Rawl like how they did last week against Det (better defense than Atl) then Sea having a shot to win this game outright!!!!



seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > NFL Football, 2016 Play, Pick From The Sky $$$ > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Karambola:

IMO Seattle QB Russel Wilson have a better performance/experienced in playoff and Atlanta QB Matt Ryan have a history of underperforming in the playoff...
Oct. 16  @Seattle Leading the  1st half  17-3  over Atlanta.
Last game game over Det.  they improved their running game...

We all know, Atlanta Falcons were leading the NFL in points, total yards, and yards per play...  but still will take the points  4.5 or 5  

schoolboy86 Goodluck with your play


A couple more reasons here :) 
http://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=102377641

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > ****Difference angles on Sea/ATL*** > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Wess_Tijuana:

Good catch on the time missed by Bennett in the first match up vs Atlanta

Perhaps the question is the following:

Does the return of Frank Clark-Kam Chancellor-Thomas Rawls-CJ Prosise-and a full game from Michael Bennett-- overcome the loss of Earl Thomas?

Seattle was clearly the better team for 3 of the 4 quarters in the first matchup, and did in fact lead 17-3 at the half

Atlanta won Quarter 3, without question



Again. I am not looking at Atl O vs Sea D.  I am more interest in the fact that Sea will control the clock with their offense.  Now with that said, when Atl on offense, with Clark and Bennett healthy at pass rushing, Matty Ice will be sack and will not be comfortable like he is with other teams.

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > ****Difference angles on Sea/ATL*** > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mangowoman:
so by that token, i assume you like the over?

Yes.  Over.  


seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > NFL Playoffs= Home Teams on 10-0 Run > View Post
  Good stats!  Vegas will not trend continue.  Especially last week home teams blow visitors out of water.

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > ****Difference angles on Sea/ATL*** > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by NSFL:
The Bias is strong with this one

screen name  : Seattle Seahawks

Your write up isn't necessary...pretty clear who you are going for
and lol at mentioning Seahawks 3rd quarter injuries but not mentioning any Falcons that were out for that game...that will be healthy and starting this game

no mention of contests with common opponents, basically no mention of anything worthy except Seahawks homer info 

Watch some tape...rewatch the 49ers/Hawks game



Well then tell me who was out for ATL that was significant?  I don't need to watch the SF game.  NOT all offensive weapons for Sea play in that game!!!  Sea offense will be the difference in tomorrow game, NOT the defense.  Most looked at Atl offense vs Seattle D.  But it will the Sea offense vs Atl D that will make the difference in this game!  GL

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > ****Difference angles on Sea/ATL*** > View Post
This is the playoff guys.  Vegas won't let a game go this easily.  I know what you all think my pick is.  But really I have seen this movie over and over and over again.  Everyone and their mother pick ATL tomorrow.  Out of 10 posts 8 picked ATL.  Just this fact alone, I could easily take Sea.  But I will let you see a different angle most folks missed.  We all know ATL have hell of an offense.  Did you all forget SB 48?  Denver was even better than ATL this year. I know Sea isn't superb on defense this year and Thomas is out.  But next man up is Seattle mantra.  Last game played in Sea, there were 3 key Seattle defensive guys that were out: Kam Chancellor, Frank Clark and Bennett got injured in the 3rd qrt.  The way to slow down ATL offense is PASS RUSH.  And with Frank Clark in this game, Atl will have less time to throw.  Kam can drop back to help cover open receivers.  But Let's forget Seattle D vs Atl Offense. Everyone can see that.  What everyone has forgotten about is Seattle offense vs Atl D.  The way to slow down Matty Ice is just ice him on the sideline.  Seattle offensive line improve tremendously last game against Det front 7 (which is better than ATL).  This give confidence to the Hawk running game (kill clocks/open up pass).  You all see how beast Thomas Rawl can do and he was out the last time ATL played Sea at Century Link.  In fact, I was glad Sea didn't have a bye last week.  Because they could have sitting there and wondering how their offensive line will play and how Rawl can perform.  Remember their last 3 games of the season didn't bold so well.  But that Det game was a good preparation for this game and really give Hawks confidence on offense.  And Paul Richardson has been waiting for his moment to shine, he will make a big difference in this game giving the momentum from last week.  On the contrary, Atl end the season red hot.  They bye might actually slow down that momentum a bit.  And don't forget Pete is a good coach.  Both he and Wilson will not want to come home with another playoff ending at the hand of Atl....Call me a homer but I know Seattle will cover this game for sure.  Atlanta may win by 3 or 4 but will not blow out!  And if they play their game right and not have turnover, they will come out with a W this time!!!!  

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > BPICKIN... > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by bpickin:

I politely disagree.  


IMO If Seattle covers 5 then Houston will cover -15.5 and all the people salivating to bet New England if they haven't allrwDy will get drowned in the loss... 

If Seattle covers 5 I will bet 14 units on Houston +15.5 and 1 unit ml BUT ( ONLY 1 UNIT ML IF SEATTLE LOSES AND COVERS... if Seattle wins SU I'll just bet 15 units on points...)


AND IF ATLANTA COVERS 5 then yes New England will cover 15.5 as well...


AND IF THE DUMB TIME CHANGE DOESNT SCREW THINGS UP, there will be 1 dog and 1 fave on Sunday... Sunday is phucking joke if you ask me. Like these Mfers didn't know the weather 3 days ago... phuck them.



So are you saying that if Sea cover 5, most of those whom bet Atl will likely chase another Favorite in NE.  Therefore, NE will not cover again?  And visa versa, if ATL cover 5, most will think 1 favor and 1 dog therefore, they bet on Dogs, thus NE will cover?

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > BPICKIN... > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by bpickin:
Saturday will be 2 dogs or 2 faves based on lines of:

Atlanta-5

New England -15.5

Unless they wanna change the darn time on these too? Fml

I think it will be 2 dogs .  So assume it is 2 dogs, will it mean Sun will be 2 favorites then??? 


seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > Giants & Detroit ML > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmycoonan:
thinking gmens d keep it close on a cold day and its time for the lions to step up against an injury riddled hawks squad. if arizona beat them at home i like the young lions. we shall see good luck all.

 Totally different animals comparing AZ and Det.  First and foremost, AZ and Sea are in same division. They KNOW each other well.  Just like why do Hawks normally win other teams but always loose to lowly RAMS?  2ndly, that was a regular season game where Sea looked past AZ.  They were caught off guard.  This is the Playoff (win or go home).  Do you think Det can come in here and win !  GB maybe or ATL but hell no, not DET!  Seattle maybe up 10 or 14 pts in the 4th.  Det may score for back door cover but no way in hell Det can win here.

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > Playoff Edition: $1,100 to win $1,000? Not if you include Taxes! > View Post
So can I get tax write-off for loosing? 

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > Lessons learned from my first year gambling > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by ProudJagsfan:
1) Resist the urge to bet on games I don't like. Even if it means skipping an entire Sunday.

2) Don't tie multiple parlays into a single game

3) Use live bets to get more value on underdogs and teams known to start off poorly and especially underdogs who do both (like Penn State now).  Also: Vegas knows what it's doing. An underdog down by 20 when the spread is +/-7 will likely bridge the 20 point gap.

4) Spend more on single bets and less on parlays (only one 20 dollar homerun bet allowed per week) in order to capitalize on having a capping % above 50

5) don't bet against hot teams

6) don't bet on teams deserted by their coach (i.e. Houston/ SDST) but on teams where the coach (if disliked by the players) was fired (i.e. Jaguars/Titans) 

7) trends don't matter when key injuries (i.e quarterback, not some second-string defensive back) are a factor (i.e. Raiders/Broncos)

8) be sure enough in your bet where you're not blindly tailing experts or letting anybody talk you out of your bet. A lot of people's "tips" is just rationalizing their own anxiety away about their own bets...but discussing bets with trusted people is a good idea :) Covers is great for that :)

9) accept the occasional backdoor cover. betting on first half only is a solution too good to be true (i.e. Seahawks/Rams)

10) don't let your current success rate determine how much you wager, especially if you're on a bad streak.

Lost 1k this year because I didn't consistently obey the above rules, sadly my loss cap for me, a grad student, hoping to bounce back next year :) BOL gents, hope this helps someone

Good observation for 1st year gambling 

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > ***Wk 17 Over/High bets BEWARE*** > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by HabsHater88:
Titans Texans. Both teams no offense. Run run pass.


seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > ***Wk 17 Over/High bets BEWARE*** > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by HIGHWAY1:
In complete agreement with you, majority of these games I think will go under:

Raiders/Broncos
Seattle/49ers
Steelers/Browns
Bills/jets
Ravens/Bengals
Pats/Dolphins
Chiefs/Chargers
Titans/Texans





seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > ***Wk 17 Over/High bets BEWARE*** > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ivabigun:
the opposite of what you say is true. the overs 11-5 and then 10-6 ?

Good catch.  I typed too fast: 11 Under 5 Over 2015

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > ***Wk 17 Over/High bets BEWARE*** > View Post
I have noticed that last week of the season (wk 17), there are more low games than high scoring ones.  Going back the last 3 years:

2015 11 Over 5 Under (11-5)
2014 10-6
2013 10-6

It goes to show 2 out 3 games today will most likely be UNDER.  This is easy to understand.  Teams that don't make playoff players will not go as hard risking injuries.  And they are on vacation mode already so they won't be as focus.  And teams that are in the hunt or fighting for divisions/conference title will have to go into playoff mode by stepping up their defense.  Thus more low games than high scoring ones.

One last piece of note: last week there were 13 over and only 3 under.  Which mean book get killed with the over bets as most public love betting over.  So you think Vegas will let this happen again this week ???

seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > NFL Week 16 > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Wizerguy:
91-62  ( 59.4 %)
Teasers 23-9
BIG PLAYS 18-8
Max Bets 7-3



Green Bay pk_Seattle -1      **Max Bet**


seattleseahawks
NFL Betting > PROVEN: ITS TIME TO MAKE MONEY YALL! (19-5-1) record, on only PRIMETIME GAMES!!! > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by chungnuoc:

I noticing you been following. No im actually from new orleans, la. Saints is my favorite team for a reason. Lol even tho they awfully suck this year. I usually never bet against the saints. Unless im really desperate for money. Lol maybe you can message me and we can talk more. But yes i do believe nfl is really rigged.

Chung, just send send you friend request.
Forums
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View