paparaz

Member Since:October 2009
Location:

Recent Posts

Date Post Entry

paparaz
College Football > *** Week 14 NCAA Football *** > View Post
ahh another year and another boombob Clemmons play against their big brother...seesh, you and I both know that even though USC's defense has been terrible, they're are going to manhandle and knock the softies right in the mouth...just like the've done the past 5 years.  Dumbo is risking a kid's career just to try and beat Spurrier.  It's sad that he's willing to do that.  Hopefully after another L, clemmons fans realize what they have up there in tater town. Actually, check that, hopefully they keep buying into the gospel of Dabo and keep their place as our doormat firmly cemented for years to come.  

paparaz
College Football > *** Week 5 NCAA Football ( new thread part 3 ) *** > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by warcameagle56:

Well considering South Carolina was a College before California was a state...no point trying to reason with someone who goes up to someone and says "war eagle" though.

paparaz
College Football > Crazy Trends...WOW > View Post
Ok, first, I really wanted to play the Under in the BC/Col St game.  Second, I'm not a huge trend player but this is amazing.  No under trends at all...



  • Over is 3-0-1 in Eagles last 4 games after allowing less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
  • Over is 3-0-1 in Eagles last 4 games in September.
  • Over is 7-0-1 in Eagles last 8 home games.
  • Over is 8-0 in Eagles last 8 games after accumulating less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
  • Over is 4-0-1 in Eagles last 5 vs. a team with a winning record.
  • Over is 5-0-1 in Eagles last 6 games after accumulating more than 200 yards rushing in their previous game.
  • Under is 10-1-1 in Eagles last 12 games after allowing less than 275 total yards in their previous game.
  • Over is 8-1-1 in Eagles last 10 games overall.
  • Over is 7-1-1 in Eagles last 9 games on fieldturf.
  • Over is 5-1 in Eagles last 6 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
  • Over is 10-1 in Rams last 11 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
  • Over is 6-1 in Rams last 7 games in September.
  • Over is 5-1-1 in Rams last 7 games following a S.U. win.
  • Over is 4-1 in Rams last 5 games overall.
  • Over is 4-1 in Rams last 5 games following a SU win of more than 20 points.
  • Over is 4-1 in Rams last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.

paparaz
College Football > Missouri @ South Carolina > View Post
I posted this in another thread and figured it might be informative here...

Gameday in Columbia and a night game at Williams Brice doesn't typically produce good outcomes for the visitors.  This game is an absolute must for South Carolina.  After the comments by Spurrier after last weeks game (when they were covering until the last drive), I would be shocked if this team, especially the defense, doesn't come out motivated.  Enough of the intangibles...

Regardless of what any of the talking heads will lead you to believe, USC's much maligned Dline is much, MUCH better than Indiana's.  

In the Mizzo/Indy game last week, Mauk running for his life.  On top of that, Indiana's offensive line is much, much smaller than USC's massive line (84 lbs less and only two over 300 at 305 and 307) add to the fact that the left side of USC's line has two potential 1st round picks and you've got a massive talent gap compared to Indiana.  Yeah, Indy's RB is a stud, USC's aren't too shabby either and their QB is head and shoulders more talented.

South Carolina is going to man handle Mizzo in the trenches with the final being somewhere along the lines of 41-24.  Truth be told, Mizzo will probably only score that much because USC's young secondary will most likely give up a big play or two.  If Missouri gets behind early, it could very easily be a blowout.  Mizzo is no A&M and I'd venture to say ECU is better as well.

I'll come back after the game and we'll see how things turned out...


paparaz
College Football > *** Week 5 NCAA Football ( new thread part 3 ) *** > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:
About the Clemson game tomorrow if any are interested.

This is a tough spot for Clemson... coming off one of the most emotional losses I have ever seen.

Game could go a lot of ways here..

Clemson close win
Clemson Blowout
even a possibility of a Clemson loss

sometimes a loss like last week can beat you twice



LOL...you're a trip.

So you think there's a chance that Clemmons loses? You do realize ECU put up 70...70...on North Carolina.  Oh and yeah, USC beat ECU...but yet you think they'll lose to Mizzo.  Here's a hint, USC's much maligned Dline is much, MUCH better than Indiana's.  

Also, you must not have watched the Mizzo/Indiana game last week because if you did, you would've seen Mauk running for his life.  On top of that, Indiana's offensive line is much, much smaller than USC's massive line (84 lbs less and only two over 300 at 305 and 307) add to the fact that the left side of USC's line has two potential 1st round picks and you've got a massive talent gap compared to Indiana.  Yeah, Indy's RB is a stud, USC's aren't too shabby either and their QB is head and shoulders more talented.

Look, I know facts don't matter to you and your Clemmons line of thinking but South Carolina is going to man handle Mizzo with the final being somewhere along the lines of 41-24.  Truth be told, Mizzo will probably only score that much because USC's young secondary will probably give up a big play or two.  Williams Brice is no joke at night (as your Tigers know) and if Missouri gets behind early, it could very easily be a blowout.





paparaz
College Football > *** Freak Pics *** (Week 5) > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:
Adding:

Saturday Afternoon:

.5U - Miami Ohio UDML +213 @ Buffalo

***  I upgraded UAB to a "Best Bet" and my top play in the Saturday Afternoon time slot.

I like the 1st half UNDERS in the Colorado State/Boston College and UTSA/FAU games if I can get favorable lines.


Please give your insight into the UNDERS....very curious as these are my favorite plays. Thanks.

paparaz
College Football > *** Week 4 NCAA Football *** > View Post
Dude you're clueless...it doesn't matter what happens with UF or South Carolina, you're going to constantly bash.  South Carolina throughly dominated that game and UGA was lucky to be in it.  Sure the missed FG and not running the ball hurt but South Carolina could've easily scored on that last drive if needed, UGA could stop them at all.  As far as the calls that "went in Carolina's favor", I hope you're kidding?  Gurley head butted and punched a player but yet South Carolina got the penalty?  The spots were horrendous on the last two plays.  A pass interference that the UGA wr was quoted as saying he thought it was on him. And then the most atrocious call I've probably ever seen...After the South Carolina qb threw the interception, the refs called a chop block on the gamecocks...they said "after the interception, personal foul, block below the waist on South Carolina"...So they called a blocking penalty when in fact the offense was actually trying to make a tackle after an INT?? Ok...

What about Clemson getting throttled by UGA?  Thats the difference between the SEC and ACC.  Clemson can't hang with the big boys, and as long as Dabob is coach, they never will.  5-peat.

paparaz
College Football > UGA/Clem U58 > View Post
Im curious as well....

paparaz
College Football > ***Ten Things For the 2014 Season*** > View Post
http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=101481037&page=1


LOL, dude you're such a welch...but, I'm glad you're back.  I'll be fading you ALL YEAR LONG...especially your ACC games. LOL, the ACC.

paparaz
College Football > SEC Championship Bama vs Mizzou ((( IN GAME ))) > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mr-Stache:

I agree, Clemson beats South Carolina in a revenge situation. I see Auburn beating UGA though. I will take an unstoppable run heavy offense over an unstoppable pass heavy offense any day. Defenses are similar though I think Auburn's defense is under-rated and playing better. Auburn at home gets it done vs Georgia. They will put 50+ on Georgia. Auburn is thinking championship right now. 

Florida is a sitting duck next week at South Carolina. Talk about revenge and teams headed in opposite directions. 

South Carolina will not lose to Clemson.  Don't know why you and Train think that game will be any different than the last 4 years?  Essentially the same teams except South Carolina might have there starting QB and RB this year and its at South Carolina.  Clemson plays a soft ACC schedule and then get hit in the mouth in Columbia and lose by 2+ scores for a 5th straight year.

paparaz
College Football > Boom_boom > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Cover34:
guys ruined a good thing..he was a great Capper and Loved the site as well the love for the game of football for many yrs. -C34...

Well he said he would leave last year after that SEC beatdown of two ACC schools and he didnt.  Hopefully he has finally become a man of his word.  Doubt it though.

paparaz
Website Promotions > ***Attention Fourm*** > View Post
Lol...All you have to do is look at your grammar to tell that you're a Clemson fan.  Also, didn't you say you wouldn't come back after that SEC vs ACC debacle last season?  #youreajoke

paparaz
College Football > *** Week 5 NCAA Football *** > View Post
Wait a second...Isn't this the same clown who said he would never come back if FSU and Clemy lost to their rivals last year?  I guess his word doesn't mean that much?  

paparaz
College Football > *** Week 1 NCAA Football *** > View Post
Wait...didn't you say you would be gone after that debacle on the last week of the regular season last year?  

Man of your word, I suppose?

paparaz
College Basketball > *** Getting Ready for the Tournament *** > View Post
and you're an idiot if you dont think Duke can win it.

paparaz
College Basketball > *** Getting Ready for the Tournament *** > View Post
I thought you said you would be banned for good after that debacle for your ACC teams against the big boys....?  Man of your word?  Or just man of many words...

paparaz
College Basketball > Monday 2/25 > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Gobigred32:





Yes iowa state couldn't finish that's why they lost has nothing to do with the refs. Refs are going to make bad calls there human happens in every game.  Do you know how many times I have seen that play happen this year in college games too many times to count.  Refs normally don't call a block/charge on that play last sec of the game is it wrong idk but it's been happening all year in games not just this game.  Yes the refs screwed up on withey he should have been fouled out earlier but there was also two horrible calls early ok withey that shouldn't have been fouls but that's how it goes refs make mistakes it happens all the time.  Iowa state was at home played the game of thier live hit a school record 17 threes and attempted 41 free throws yes iowa state choked they should have won by double digits with those stats.  It comes down to defense iowa state can't defend simple as that.  Anytime you make 17 threes and attempt 41 free throws you should win big especially at home but they didnt that's the difference between. An elite team and an average team.  Over the years of playing ball and coaching I've Learned refs don't decide games they will make bad calls and if you don't win you werent good enough  it's your own fault you should have hit one more three could have played better defense.   All iowa state had to do was play defense and they would have won but they don't know what defense is.  Ku knew how to finish down the stretch.  I'm not even a ku fan I'm a huge Nebraska fan I'm just sick of people that make excuses ref didnt cost the game. How about the Super Bowl last play of the game the 49ers players was held but ref didnt call it because refs tend to not blow thier whistle last seconds of the game it's not jus this game happens every week in sports part of the game.  



Dude, learn the use of commas and please stop the run on sentences.  I can't even read what you write because after the first sentence or three my head feels like its about to explode.


paparaz
College Football > What will the line in the SEC Championship be? > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by thorpe:



Key word in my post is "If" - I am not saying it will happen.  



Georgia will be about a 10 point favorite over GTech, maybe 14.






All due respect, there is no fucking way that UGA will only be a 10pt favorite against Tech.  If its anything under 13 it will probably be my biggest play of the year.  SEC championship game will be Bama by 7-9 I'd think.  Anything 6.5 or less I'll be playing Bama, anything 10 pts or more, and I'll be on UGA. 


paparaz
College Football > Rivalry Week Odds ***HYPOTHETICAL*** > View Post
I'll give you FSU being favored but Ohio St. should be favored by at least 2 scores.  If I get the line anywhere near a TD it will be my biggest play of the year.  This game is Ohio St's season.

paparaz
College Football > Rivalry Week Odds ***HYPOTHETICAL*** > View Post

So just for fun/insight, what do you think the odds will be for the big Rivalry week 2 weeks from now.  Here's my best guess...


 


Michigan @ Ohio St. -12


LSU -16 @ Arkansas


Washington -7.5 @ Washington St.


Arizona St. @ Arizona -7.5


South Carolina -1 @ Clemson


Florida -2.5 @ Florida St.


Virginia @ Virginia Tech -7.5


Georgia Tech @ UGA -17


Oklahoma St. @ Oklahoma -11.5


Miss St. -1 @ Ole Miss


Auburn @ Alabama -26


Oregon -14 @ Oregon St.


Notre Dame @ USC -12


Stanford -3 @ UCLA


 


Just my thoughts....should be interesting to look back at and see where they open 2 weeks from now but obviously a lot can change between now and then.


 


paparaz
College Football > *** NCAA Football Week 11 ( New Thread ) *** > View Post

QUOTE Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:


I know. Oregon was a bad comparison I meant to say other teams.

No S.C isn't destroying anybody, this is not a good team.  


 


Lol, you're kidding right?  Didn't they "destroy" the number 5 team in the nation?  I know you're a Clemons fan but as a "expert" on the game, you should have more perspective than to constantly bash the SEC.  There's a reason there are 5 SEC teams in the top 8 and 0 ACC teams.  There's also a reason why South Carolina is 8th and Clemons is 13th...


paparaz
College Football > WEEK 10 lines / leans / notes..... > View Post
If I can get Iowa St. +17 or Ole Miss +15, I will be laying down massive wagers.  You really think those lines will be that high??

paparaz
College Football > Does anybody want me to prove to them that the BCS is garbage...and the polls are Bias? > View Post

QUOTE Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:
I want to reply to most of everybodys post in here.....but some of the people in here is like arguing with damn stop sign.

Also this, I never said Clemson had a "Tough" schedule....although its been much harder then that joke of schedule Georgia has played. isnt it funny when people dont really have argument they like to point at someone or something else..


All I have done in here is point of facts....thats all. If you cant understand or recognize the facts then thats your fault.



Again, I will say it again for the 1000 time. I think Alabama is the best team in the country. But that doesnt mean that the " beauty contest " we go by should have them #1....that honor should go to Kansas S.T.....





Really, arguing about with " SEC Nation " and there bias media is like banging your head up against the wall.   


 


So what you're saying is, Clemson is comparable to Vandy?  I mean, if Vandy played Clemson's schedule, they would have been favored in all of their games except Florida St.  Clemson's best win is Ball St.   Ball St., let that sink in. 


paparaz
College Football > *** NCAA Football Week 8 *** > View Post

That was just my opinion.  Like you said, I don't know you, so I probably am infact wrong. 


 


Here's an thought...Just don't spend as much time on here and you'll probably relax and enjoy it a lot more.  No reason to post constantly throughout the day especially in response to negative/idiotic posts.


paparaz
College Football > LATTIMORE OUT FOR SCAR > View Post
Per Spurrier, line has yet to move. K Miles will start.  Clowney may not play (foot) Quarles is likely out (Shoulder/Suspension) and 5-7 other starters and 2 deep players have the flu.  JT Surrat (Quarles DT back up) I think is out to (not 100%)

paparaz
College Football > *** NCAA Football Week 8 *** > View Post

While I don't think I've ever posted in your thread...I don't have the highest respect for you by any means as a poster as I think at times you're very pompous and arrogant or at least come off that way in your posts.  BUT, I think as a college football capper, you provide substantial insight/analysis which after taking into account certain biases, can be very helpful and that's what this website SHOULD be about.  The common goal for everyone on here should be to win bets and make money and if you would just focus on that and leave/ignore the rest of the bullshit, I think you and this website would be better for it.


Just put a filter out there and ignore the negative posts if they get to you.  On the flip side, maybe show a bit of humility when you're wrong, humility goes a long way in this world


paparaz
College Football > Line Movement Projections........ > View Post

Florida vs South Carolina


WVU vs Kansas St.



Where do you think these lines will end up at?  I'm definatly betting on both but I can't get a grasp on who the public/money is on...


paparaz
College Football > Week 7 s.e.c > View Post
With Hurst out, that leaves LSU's O-line with something like a combined 9 starts.  They will have to do some trick plays AND score on D or special teams to win this one.  Not saying that won't happen but USC ML and especially +3.5 looks very good.  I rarely do teasers but I couldn't imagine a better play than USC +9.5, 10.5 or 13.5

paparaz
College Football > LSU vs South Carolina Primetime in Baton Rouge > View Post
SC's starting DT and 1 of their CB's are likely out with sprained ankles.  Could play a big factor especially the DT.  He's a run stuffer that typically requires a double on run plays.  FYI.

paparaz
College Football > Georgia at South Carolina > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Trey_Dogg:
can you guys please stop referring to South carolina as USC or SC.


There is only 1



Fight On


In all fairness, The University of South Carolina was a college before California was even a state.  Also, I'm pretty sure South Carolina beat Southern Cal the last time they played in football...just sayin

Forums
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View