halofan

Member Since:May 2012
Location:

Recent Posts

Date Post Entry

halofan
Horse Racing > Anyone Else Love California Chrome In The Derby? > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by HolyBull:
7/5? On CC. No way. I think you'll get at least 3-1, at the least.

HB

Absolutely agree it's hard to believe but every site you look at seems to be of the same mind. 

www.scoreboard.com

halofan
NBA Betting > Free Sterling > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by ATLGettinPaper:
Ban Sterling!  And all you who support this fool are all outing yourself for what you really are.




Your all idiots in here.  Free Sterling?  He's not in jail you clowns

He's in the: "not allowed to have an opinion" jail.

And when you say: "Outing yourselves for what you really are," what exactly is that? People that can't have right wing views because you say they can't? 

Isn't that discriminatory?

halofan
NBA Betting > Tuesday Play of the Day!!!! > View Post
Unless the other team can't score and they don't have their best player.....

www.scoreboard.com/basketball/

halofan
NBA Betting > Syc Tuesday Picks > View Post
Like the Wiz, good luck.

www.scoreboard.com/basketball/

halofan
Horse Racing > Anyone Else Love California Chrome In The Derby? > View Post
Some interesting stuff I've come across and obviously copied and pasted here:

Robby Albarado:


“I don’t know, about California Chrome. He’s coming to Kentucky … He’s pretty much had things his own way. Looks good. Flashy horse but that’s not how it works here, man. We can get weather conditions here. There’s not that California sun. You can get a muddy, wet racetrack. You can get squeezed back somewhere.”

Dale Romans

“I watched his last couple of races. Visually they’re as impressive as they could be. He’s obviously a very, very good horse, but on the profile of super horses, he would be an outlier, with the pedigree and the bred in California,” 

John Sadler (Candy Boy)

“He’s a legitimate favorite, he’s very, very good. It’s a great story and hes a runner, but I believe we can turn around nine lengths. It’s the Kentucky Derby and a lot could happen. With a 20-horse field, anything could happen. There’s a lot of traffic and there’s other things to consider like weather and everything like that.”

Gary Stevens

“He’s a good horse, he’s the real deal … he’s so versatile, but the thing you wonder about is in his last two races he’s either been on the lead like he was in the (San Felipe), or he forced the pace like he did in the Santa Anita Derby. “We’ve got to find a way to make up seven or eight lengths … I’m very confident we can make up some lengths. I hope it’s enough.”

For what it's worth, California Chrome is now expected to be 2-1 or less, with some reports saying he will go off as low as 7-5. As much as I like him, I'm totally not playing at those odds and probably won't have a bet in the race.


halofan
MLB Betting > Mondays Action > View Post
Combine starting ERA of over 11, on admittedly small sample. All over this with you, good luck.

www.scoreboard.com

halofan
MLB Betting > Mon MLB > View Post
On the A's with you, good luck.

www.scoreboard.com

halofan
MLB Betting > A's / Ranger's Total Movement > View Post
The only way it can burn you is if it goes over, but it won't go over because gamblers changed the line, unless you believe 100% of line movement is right.

www.scoreboard.com

halofan
Pro Golf > Zurich Classic Plays > View Post
Great work, well done.

www.scoreboard.com

halofan
Horse Racing > Anyone Else Love California Chrome In The Derby? > View Post
When I posed the question I didn't expect so many good and thoughtful replies, so thank you all, great debate. 

I admit I love him but also cannot play him at less than 3-1. I personally make him a bad bet at anything less than 3-1 but will be all over him 5 mins before the off if he's any bigger.

To me, if he's as good as some people say, this could be the last time he runs at odds against and if you look at the fractions of his wins they are Derby fractions.That's the upside. The downside is (possible) draw, the fact Cal Breds don't win the Derby, and as already mentioned above, the fact other jockeys may well try to dictate his race.

Ultimately, if good enough he'll win. I think he will.

Thanks guys.

www.scoreboard.com  

halofan
Soccer > I'm all in on Liverpool over Chelsea > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by mikebdb:
unless your a high roller why would you risk your 9gs

The history of internet forums shows us that the people who say: "I'm betting 9K on this game because it's a certainty" generally don't even bet. It's called Air Betting.

halofan
Soccer > Football Sunday > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Nev_Furlong:

halof,english football is nothig like spain or italy,so I don't thik it will matter for sunderland beeng safe from relegation.


and there is no bigger satisfaction for them " small " clubs then to beat any club from top level

Sunderland? The conversation is about Palace. Thanks for the lesson about English football though. I shall discuss it with my friends in the pub later. In England.


halofan
Soccer > I'm all in on Liverpool over Chelsea > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by KobezKing:
Chelsea ruins soccer with their style. How anyone can watch that is beyond me

You have to understand football to appreciate it. You also have to understand it. The fact you don't kinda makes your comment meaningless.

halofan
Soccer > Sunday EPL > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Psychiatrist29:
Fuk off halo fan. You don't know garbage about English football, you useless tosser.

Season ticket holder at Millwall. That's where you should be because you're obviously a tuff guy. 



halofan
Soccer > I'm all in on Liverpool over Chelsea > View Post
lol You're all in on the team with all the pressure and a leaky defence against the Champions League semi finalists?

Good luck with that.

www.scoreboard.com

halofan
Soccer > Sunday EPL > View Post
Playing Palace now they are safe is beyond dangerous. Absolutely no reason for City not to beat them by at least two goals.

Good luck though.

www.scoreboard.com

halofan
Soccer > Football Sunday > View Post
Agree in principle with the Palace play, but the fact they are now safe makes their games somewhat meaningless and I couldn't trust them now.

Good luck.

www.scoreboard.com

halofan
Soccer > sunday futbol > View Post
Like the Russian bet, good luck.

www.scoreboard.com

halofan
Soccer > HELP > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by vasilli07:
Nearly the whole world will be on Liverpool just because Mourinho said he will field a weakened team. But I think he will still field a team that can beat Liverpool. He will employ the 'park the bus' and score 1 goal strategy. Just my thoughts. GL.

Agree 100% There is zero value in taking Liverpool at 4-6 and Chelsea are overpriced at 4-1. A Chelsea 'weakened team' is not like anyone else's weakened and that includes Man City. I'm all over Chelsea ta 3-1. draw no bet.

halofan
Soccer > A question for those who bit soccer > View Post
Can be a good way to bet if you think there will def be two goals.

www.scoreboard.com

halofan
Soccer > Bets For Sat. > View Post
Good luck, on the Madrid under.

www.scoreboard.com/soccer/

halofan
Soccer > EPL Saturday > View Post
Brave man with that over, good luck.

www.scoreboard.com/soccer/

halofan
Soccer > The weekend > View Post
On the Ossasuna bet with you, Real Madrid have other fish to fry next week in Munich.

Good luck.

www.scoreboard.com/soccer/

halofan
Soccer > Saturday EPL > View Post
No away team should be even money at Southampton. Not saying Everton won't win but there is zero value in even money against a team that can beat (and lose) to anyone on their day. 

Good luck

www.scoreboard.com/soccer

halofan
Horse Racing > Anyone Else Love California Chrome In The Derby? > View Post
Love his chances, anyone else? And what do you think a fair live would be?

www.scoreboard.com

halofan
Pro Golf > Masters (Euro Books) > View Post
Keegan Bradley 1 Unit Win @ 42-1 (Betfair) 

Rickie Fowler 1 Unit Win @ 66-1 (Ladbrokes)

Ryan Moore 1 Unit Win @ 91-1 (Betfair) + 1 Unit Top Ten Finish @ 8-1 (William Hill)

4 Units Invested

www.scoreboard.com/golf/

halofan
Soccer > Sunday Picks > View Post
On Gladbach with you, good luck.

www.scoreboard.com/soccer/

halofan
Soccer > Aussie > View Post
Over is the play. Was looking at BTTS until I saw it was 4-7. Good luck

www.scoreboard.com/soccer/

halofan
College Basketball > Thursday Nite Hoops > View Post
Love SDSU tonight, GL.

halofan
College Basketball > San Diego State vs. Arizona > View Post
SDSU ML

SDSU + 7.5

It will need Thames to play at an elite level but he's good enough to do it.
Forums
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View