BigWaveDave

Member Since:January 2005
Location:

Recent Posts

Date Post Entry

BigWaveDave
NFL Betting > The Original "FF" thread ©™...2012-13 NFL > View Post
[Quote: Originally Posted by PokinSmot] a small part of me wants him to win some back...oh whoas me


as i get older i think im getting softer... 




someone plz sense into me


....May the fade be with Us



[/Quote]



BigWaveDave
NFL Betting > The Original "FF" thread ©™...2012-13 NFL > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by PokinSmot:
FF adding

Football - 432 Seattle Seahawks -4 -105 for Game


Football - 433 Tampa Bay Buccaneers +2 -105 for Game
Football - 436 NY Giants -3½ -105 for Game





How much on each??

Thanks Pokin

BigWaveDave
NFL Betting > The Original "FF" thread ©™...2012-13 NFL > View Post

QUOTE Originally Posted by PokinSmot:
FF 4:25pm

Football - 227 Minnesota Vikings -2½ -105 for Game




Always the same $500


Thanks Pokin 


BigWaveDave
NFL Betting > The Original "FF" thread ©™...2012-13 NFL > View Post
Thanks a lot Pokin. That does really help.  I would have thought he played more on the side,but.....
Is a dime his usual play??

BigWaveDave
NFL Betting > The Original "FF" thread ©™...2012-13 NFL > View Post
Pokin,

Any way you can give us some indication of the amounts FF plays on each of the plays.  I am sure he doesn't straight bet each of these plays and that may be of service to us all.

Thanks for what you do for us all.


BigWaveDave
NFL Betting > The Original "FF" thread ©™...2012-13 NFL > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by 727magic:
FF 1-1




BigWaveDave
NFL Betting > The Original "FF" thread ©™...2012-13 NFL > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:
Browns tried but NYG too good
FF has to win some


What game is he winning with NYG being too good??


BigWaveDave
NFL Betting > Sun 9/30 NJPORKY's 2H NFL System Plays > View Post
But don't cry for too long - we all make mistakes - "baby"!!

BigWaveDave
NFL Betting > Sun 9/30 NJPORKY's 2H NFL System Plays > View Post
Sorry to point out the obvious - guess a guy that says "Don't pay attention to the retard in the chat" needs help keeping it on the accurate up and up. 

BigWaveDave
NFL Betting > Sun 9/30 NJPORKY's 2H NFL System Plays > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by CTG-Tiger:



it was a long day yesterday and early start today.  Dude probably just hasn't gotten around to update it.  nobody really has any vested interest in inflating the results


He got around to posting today's plays..............


Then the owner of the spreadsheet says f*#k the spreadsheet???


BigWaveDave
NFL Betting > Sun 9/30 NJPORKY's 2H NFL System Plays > View Post

WOW - just noticed 3 late night losses missing from the spreadsheet!!!!  Not cool.


Oregon St+3


SD St/ Fresno 032


Wash St+14.5


all 3 losses that should have the day at 18-18-1.


Creative accounting??  Where are these losses??


BigWaveDave
NFL Betting > Sun 9/30 NJPORKY's 2H NFL System Plays > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by playr101:

SD @ KC

Opened at SD -2 and 43

Score is 27-6 SD

2H line is SD -1.5 and 21

Should be  KC - 19 and 10

Thus we have



 San Diego Chargers* +½ and Over 21


Like the SD play - have +1.5-115.


Also played MINN + 3.5, BUF +3.5 and ST.L +3.................let's see.


BigWaveDave
MLB Betting > Pirates @ Cubs Run Line (any opinions on the big movement) > View Post
Pitching change for the Cubs.

BigWaveDave
MLB Betting > CHASE THE DOG...VOL.22 > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Angle4U999:


The obvious reason he might have been defensive is because he lost quite a bit on the Dodgers play, AS WE ALL DID!!! It went over a 3 game chase and there were only 3 columns on his sheet so he moved it to another sheet!  I saw that, everyone else apparently saw that and only YOU questioned it! Then, when you found that he moved it and questioned his MOTIVE for moving it as to suggest that he was covering up or being deceptive of his record, YOU SHOWED YOUR ASS!!! Thanks a lot man. I hope you faded all his plays and lost your ass!  Can't you at least be a man and apologize considering all the hard work he has put in on this? What have you contributed? Geez, give us a break, what do you say or are you a hater trying to rain on someone else's parade?

Based on what your actions are, I would say that you are in bed with the sportsbooks to get rid of people like McShady who have a WINNING strategy that they can't stand!. There you go, how do you like being accused!!!



Your accusation has ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT on me AT ALL because I know it is untrue.  I won't over react or call you names because I have no reason to.

I too lost on that 3 game chase with the loss on LAD O3,5 1st 5.
I asked because I was afraid I had missed something about the play or laying off the play, or the play being canceled due to a pitcher change.  I work at night, and don't have the luxury of sitting in front of a computer all night to "chat" about plays.  I check the scores when I get home and see what has won or lost.  To then see that I apparently lost that large and it seemed no one else had, I was seeking to understand why.

If McShady was defensive - as you offer - then he should be the one
apologizing.  I asked, what I thought, was a simple question.

If everyone else understood what happened to the loss, and I was the only one that did not,then I apologize to all those I offended.  It was truly never my intent to offend at any point.  I think what McShady - and first SemperFi - had put together was marvelous.  Far more insightful than any sports wagering ideas I have ever had.

I am sorry my typing did not properly convey my true intent.
For offending McShady, I apologize.
I wish for him and all those that follow his plays nothing but wild success. 

BigWaveDave
MLB Betting > CHASE THE DOG...VOL.22 > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by 72DAVE:
THANKS FOR F-ING UP A GREAT THING BWD. SOME CLOWN HAS ALWAYS GOT TOO SCREW IT UP FOR EVERYBODY!


Sorry Dave - wish I could feel worse for asking McShady a question, but in my experience when someone is so defensive over a simple answer, there is some reason behind it.

When WE experience a loss on an over 3.5 1st 5 play one night and the loss moves on the spreadsheet without explanation in the thread, it seems McShady.  You want to create some "reason" for this move, that's your perogitive.  But to over react to this level raises suspicions.

Members at Covers have seen this creative record keeping one too many times.

BigWaveDave
MLB Betting > CHASE THE DOG...VOL.22 > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by bbkdta:

he moved it to new tab and not hiding it, no need to do such thing asking him where is it.

and 0-2 on F5 means nothing since its a chasing system.


There's a need to ask if you can't discover the ever changing tabs and record keeping changes,

We've all seen record keeping issues here at Covers over the years.  Some are up front and others are not.  That's just the facts.
If it's too sensitive an issue, there must be some reason......

Where is Semperfi????  Can;t wait for inter league to finish.

BigWaveDave
MLB Betting > CHASE THE DOG...VOL.22 > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by bbkdta:

he moved it to new tab and not hiding it, no need to do such thing asking him where is it.

and 0-2 on F5 means nothing since its a chasing system.


If you haven't seen the new tab, why not ask about it??
Is this information sharing, or ego boosting??

BigWaveDave
MLB Betting > CHASE THE DOG...VOL.22 > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Alabama103:
looks like 0-2 on F5 tonight


Shhhhhhh!!!!!! 

BigWaveDave
MLB Betting > CHASE THE DOG...VOL.22 > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by McShady:

Do me a favor...don't post in my threads. Thx


Ooooos sorry- was this a sore point or just suppose to be kept quiet??

BigWaveDave
MLB Betting > CHASE THE DOG...VOL.22 > View Post
Oh I see - new tab!!  Nice. 

BigWaveDave
MLB Betting > CHASE THE DOG...VOL.22 > View Post
What happened on the spreadsheet with the $5400 loss on the chase that finished yesterday with LAD O3.5 1st 5??

BigWaveDave
MLB Betting > CHASE THE DOG...VOL.21 > View Post
Maybe this will be useful:

http://www.teamrankings.com/blog/mlb/which-mlb-team-is-toughest-to-sweep-in-a-3-game-series-and-more-mlb-sweep-data

BigWaveDave
MLB Betting > CHASE THE DOG...VOL.20 > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by McShady:
For anyone following trends...#4 is in play

• NL home teams have avoided being swept by an NLC team on the road...46-2 (Series)

METS


Wonder how this one will end??!!??

BigWaveDave
MLB Betting > SEMPER/McSHADY DOG CHASE IN JUNE > View Post
Welcome back semperfi - nice to see you!!

BigWaveDave
NBA Betting > June wagers > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:
BOSTON +5.5 1 UNIT 


I like this play..................MIA seems too obvious??  We shall see.....................

BigWaveDave
NBA Betting > June wagers > View Post
Well at least the 2nd half play is posted BEFORE the books take down the play................that's a frosty cold discount in itself!! 

BigWaveDave
MLB Betting > SEMPER/McSHADY DOG CHASE IN JUNE > View Post

QUOTE Originally Posted by bikemcr:
Yes let us hope things get back to normal as far as % of sweeps . That should restore my confidence somewhat .


 With a historical average of sweeps occurring at 22%, the fact that there were no sweeps this weekend means the likelihood of sweeps has now drastically incresed for the next series of games.


  The best thing that could have happened would be that all series we are not on would be sweeps.


BigWaveDave
NBA Betting > miami/cettics game 3 > View Post
You got me surprised again.
I thought with the world pounding the Heat, you would be on the Celtics moving to home court as OKC did last night.

But what do I know???
I teased MIA with you the other day, but took SA+ instead thinking they weren't gonna lose by double digits..............

BigWaveDave
NBA Betting > Why is everyone on BOS? > View Post
Where do you see the public "pounding" the Cs???

The consensus sites have just the opposite with everyone and there grandmothers taking the Heat.

Yet the line moves against that pounding??
OKC showed last night what home court means.
The last game was not as close at it seemed with Rondo hitting 2 3s in the closing moments of the game...............................

BigWaveDave
NBA Betting > celtics/miami game 2 play & thursday play > View Post
Why not parlay MIA ml with OKC ml since you seem to think OKC wins SU??
Odds of -106.
Forums
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View